Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews for Phone Banker

Found 32 reviews matching the search See all 38,226 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Learned more about customer service
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Taguig cityFebruary 19, 2020
This company is so sensitive in hearing out customers' concerns and into providing them products and services that would help manage financial stability.
Salary / Benefits
Productive , everything fun and lots of incentives
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 25, 2019
There is diversity in culture. Everyone is accepted regardless of religion, disability, age, and sexual identity.
There is a very friendly atmosphere on the floor and around the company.
Everyone helps each other regardless of the LOB.
I learned a lot about banking and finance. WF provides training regularly to help us grow and improve.
And the management is superb. Easy to reach out and easy to talk to. and very friendly. I just love WF.
The hardest part of the job is pacifying irate customers.
The most enjoyable part are the incentives and rewards every now and then. Free sumptuous and expensive lunch whenever we hit the mark.
Salary / Benefits
Work life balanced is a must for this company
Phone Banker 2 (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 21, 2019
People are great to work with. Benefits and compensation is great. Management is treating you fair and company practices diversity and inclusion.....
Pros
Awesome company
Cons
N/a
My ideal workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 17, 2019
It has always been the company I've dreamed about. From the moment you enter the place, to the overall environment, ethics, compensation and all that an employee could think of.
Salary / Benefits
promotes health and wellness, safety of employees in mind
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley Hill, TaguigAugust 29, 2019
Good facilities and they provide shuttle service to employees. Actively promotes health and wellness of employees. Provides good training. Generous in giving incentives for recruitment.
fun workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley Hills TaguigAugust 20, 2019
Its an exceptional workplace, we have a foodcourt like spacious pantry. gym and its new built building looks like a hotel because of its amenities. Wells fargo also offers alot of benefits for its team members. One thing I dont like about it thats why I was burn out its because of its management team.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Managers are not humane
Work Environment and Colleagues
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 4, 2019
I miss working with close colleagues and team, especially in a homely environment. The facilities as well which I also miss in a company, they have great recreational area, activities, gym which we can use and do during our free time to release our stress.
Salary / Benefits
I have integrity and fun to workplace
Phone Banker ll (Current Employee) –  McKinley PhilippinesNovember 27, 2018
I adhere to company's core values. I am dependable with minimum supervision. I can work under pressure. I can balance work and socializing with people. I have good work ethics like integrity with quality, customer service and technically inclined. I am highly skilled in communications.
Productive and Fun workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley Hill, TaguigNovember 12, 2018
This company teach me a lot of things with regards to financial accounts. I really love working here and the workplace is so nice especially the building it self.
Pros
Freebies and snacks
Salary / Benefits
People are great and fun to be with
Phone Banker (Financial Consultant/Adviser) (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioAugust 22, 2018
During our training we had a lot of fun. There's no dull moment with our trainer. Great ambiance and facilities it will make you feel at home. Bosses are down to earth.
Pros
High paid salary
Cons
Volume of calls
Salary / Benefits
Great people, great job experience, not enough salary for bigger dreams
Phone Banker 2 (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 12, 2018
great company. nothing bad to say just left for better career growth and higher compensation. But it's a great avenue for learning. The people are typicall of any BPO set up but the company is an in-house facility so it is directly managed and operated by Wells Fargo itself. No third party outsourcing company like CVG or Sitel. Pays better than any typical BPO in manila but not enough for people like myself who has bigger dreams. I just chose to follow my passion and my career in a country with greener pasteur. This company gave me all the experience i need in the BPO set up to move on to greater things. Thank you still. I am grateful for the experience.
Salary / Benefits
Really love working with them
Phone banker 2 (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 23, 2018
It was indeed a great learning and well compensating experience for me. I was able to upskill both my interpersonal relationship skill and corporate or administrative skill. While being compensated well.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
High Goals
Excellent workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  TaguigMay 15, 2018
It offers a very competitive salary to its employees as well as benefits. Its has a very supportive management and excellent workplace. Working with Wells Fargo is truly an awesome experience.
great management
Phone Banker 2 (Current Employee) –  philippinesApril 7, 2018
good compensation and benefits, they encourage work life balance and they have great management and facilities. they encourage diversity and inclusion.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
irate callers
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with indoor gym and
Phone Banker 1 (Former Employee) –  Mc Kinley Hill, TaguigMarch 13, 2018
The workplace is fun though it would be tiring most of the time since calls would come in one after the other. As they say, working as a phone banker is not for all.
Pros
Health card/insurance
Cons
Work hours
Nice people
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityFebruary 6, 2018
people are nice, compensation fair, working environment good, security not good. overall company expectation below expectation specially when it comes to security issues
Salary / Benefits
Its a non toxic work place
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesJanuary 17, 2018
One of the best company. Its a non toxic environment. I enjoyed working with this company. I receive all kinds of supports i needed from my superiors.
Fun workplace
Phone banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley hills, Taguig City, PhilippinesJanuary 7, 2018
Fun workplace and approachable colleagues. Salary is okay for beginners and management can be fun as well. Team building for fun activities and awesome bonding with the team.
Employee Advocate, outstanding work environment
PHONE BANKER II (Current Employee) –  Taguig CitySeptember 28, 2017
Being with the company for almost 3 years now, I can say it is the best company i have ever worked to date. The culture is very welcoming and embraces intercultural diversity.
productive and fun environment
phone banker 2 (Current Employee) –  Taguig CityAugust 21, 2017
Bankers receives calls and learn new skills everyday. Management are very supportive. Diversity. Hardest part would be if there's down time and enjoyable part would be team accomplishments.
Pros
a lot
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

512.4K