Wells Fargo
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun at the same time.
The training was good and when we were on the floor, we got a lot of tips and reminders from our team leader as well as our SME's. When it's time for monitoring our calls, I was always nervous but thankfully, I passed them all. When someone failed in the quality assurance, the team leader would share to us the mistake so we would avoid committing it again. The management responded to our needs or queries promptly. I liked their workplace culture because if our team leader and SME were busy with other agents, we could approach any other agent on the floor and they were all willing to help. The hardest part of the job was getting calls from irate customers who didn't want to accept the company's explanation and those who said foul words on the phone though they ended up understanding us eventually as I let them vent their frustrations. The most enjoyable part of the job was when everyone in the team passed all the monitored calls and Compliance and we got a treat from our team leader for pizzas .
Pros
Special treat of pizzas when everyone passed the monitored calls
Cons
Shuttle was available to a certain time of the day only especially on weekends
amazing
Amazing place to work with. would like to recommend friends and family members to apply. have shuttle service. competitive salary and benefits. work life balance
Best bank
People are their competitive advantage. They value their employee and treat their employee very well.

Very generous company. They will teach you how to become a leader.
Pros
Night Shift
Cons
Good Pay / Plus Bonus
Fun loving environment
People management, development and retention is great. Immense variety in what we do and fantastic colleagues to do it with. Great teamwork and camaraderie with strong collaboration. We work hard and we party harder as a team, as a company.
Fun workplace
Highly recommended for people who wants sustainability.Compensation is great and so are the benefits.Carrer advancement and trainings available.Takes pride in diversity and inclusion.