Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews for Banker

3.4Job Security & Advancement
Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 38,226 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Great employee engagement programs.
Online Banker (Former Employee) –  McKinley Hills, TaguigMarch 6, 2017
Great workplace. Good people. System issues: needs improvement. Most Supervisors are newly hired and not knowledgeable with processes. Great employee engagement activities.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Banker (Former Employee) –  TaguigJanuary 18, 2017
Everyday we would receive about a hundred calls a day. We would still have time to have a quick huddle and review what issues we encountered and how to work on it. Supervisors and team leaders have been very helpful and informative and has also been supportive with every issue we encounter on a daily basis. The only hard part is that you need to balance your scorecard because it is being submitted every hour. If you want to be on the top performer, you need to ensure that you give good customer service, you resolve the customer's issue and you make sure that they are happy and then you give advise or offer products that would best suit them. The most enjoyable part is when you get to be a good team player and you get a lot of gifts and recognition.
Pros
free lunch and snacks, bonuses and incentives
Cons
always queuing