Wells Fargo
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in Taguig

Salary / Benefits
Good company to work for except for a few bad business decisions
Good company to work for except for a few bad business decisions made by higher management that greatly affects job security and brand for the company.
Salary / Benefits
Learned more about customer service
This company is so sensitive in hearing out customers' concerns and into providing them products and services that would help manage financial stability.
Work life balance
Work life balance, nice employment package. They have gym and basket ball court. They have 10 discount on every meal in the cafeteria. Nice comfort rooms.
Perfect Place to work. World class facilities, Generous benefits
Perfect Place to work. World class facilities, Generous benefits. very High salary increase for performing employees. Downside: Location very far and traffic: Mckinley Hill, Taguig.
Salary / Benefits
Great company and collaborative employees
You are heard, you are valued, you have a say. Potential can be unleashed here, and upper management listens. Environment is really well rounded and you can really the best of work-life balance in here.
Work Life Balance
Good work life balance with excellent work culture. Colleagues are helpful and everyone will always give a warm welcome. Each team member is a leader and guides you to be successful.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun at the same time.
The training was good and when we were on the floor, we got a lot of tips and reminders from our team leader as well as our SME's. When it's time for monitoring our calls, I was always nervous but thankfully, I passed them all. When someone failed in the quality assurance, the team leader would share to us the mistake so we would avoid committing it again. The management responded to our needs or queries promptly. I liked their workplace culture because if our team leader and SME were busy with other agents, we could approach any other agent on the floor and they were all willing to help. The hardest part of the job was getting calls from irate customers who didn't want to accept the company's explanation and those who said foul words on the phone though they ended up understanding us eventually as I let them vent their frustrations. The most enjoyable part of the job was when everyone in the team passed all the monitored calls and Compliance and we got a treat from our team leader for pizzas .
Pros
Special treat of pizzas when everyone passed the monitored calls
Cons
Shuttle was available to a certain time of the day only especially on weekends
Salary / Benefits
Productive , everything fun and lots of incentives
There is diversity in culture. Everyone is accepted regardless of religion, disability, age, and sexual identity.
There is a very friendly atmosphere on the floor and around the company.

Everyone helps each other regardless of the LOB.

I learned a lot about banking and finance. WF provides training regularly to help us grow and improve.

And the management is superb. Easy to reach out and easy to talk to. and very friendly. I just love WF.

The hardest part of the job is pacifying irate customers.

The most enjoyable part are the incentives and rewards every now and then. Free sumptuous and expensive lunch whenever we hit the mark.
My ideal workplace
It has always been the company I've dreamed about. From the moment you enter the place, to the overall environment, ethics, compensation and all that an employee could think of.
Salary / Benefits
competitive workplace but not as friendly
competitive workplace, not as friendly. There's a clear separation between the ops and the rank and file. Work wasn't as difficult. No incentives on some of the departments
Salary / Benefits
promotes health and wellness, safety of employees in mind
Good facilities and they provide shuttle service to employees. Actively promotes health and wellness of employees. Provides good training. Generous in giving incentives for recruitment.
fun workplace
Its an exceptional workplace, we have a foodcourt like spacious pantry. gym and its new built building looks like a hotel because of its amenities. Wells fargo also offers alot of benefits for its team members. One thing I dont like about it thats why I was burn out its because of its management team.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Managers are not humane
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with charming and brilliant bosses
I was fortunate enough to be part of Wells Fargo LLC because it is an amazing company. Work environment is very productive, its comoetitiveness is healthy. And the facilities are amazing!
Pros
Free coffee and hot chocolate
Cons
Pantry food is not appetizing
Work load is very light
At Wells Fargo (Philippines), the workload is very light because resources are easily acquired even for back-up purposes. However, the organizational structure appears to be "different" than the usual, specially in terms of administrative and functional teams.
Pros
Very light workload that makes a lot of room for other stuff (like personal business and etc)
Cons
Very light workload but is still required to show up at work even when there is "nothing" to do
Working in Wells Fargo
Working for Wells Fargo was fun. Although the location of the office is at the rear end of McKinley Hills, Taguig City, going to the office was never an because the company provide a number of shuttles from different pick-up points.The office is very spacious and we even had sleeping quarters on every floor. The people I have worked with were also very friendly and the higher ups were also very accommodating. They also offer Retirement plan and alot of extra curricular activities
Pros
Free lunch every Wednesday and free snacks (allowed food) on the production floor during peak hours
Productive and Fun workplace
This company teach me a lot of things with regards to financial accounts. I really love working here and the workplace is so nice especially the building it self.
Pros
Freebies and snacks
Experiencing Wells Fargo
I'm at the office an hour before the actual shift starts. I run through my emails, and start listening to calls of my focused (4 to 5) bankers. I then prepare my coaching for them and discuss what they need to sustain, and what needs improvement. I check if everyone in the team are on time and present for the day. I then validate if my Team Leader is able to achieve his deliverables: Coaching requirements, other admin tasks, etc. I then check if payroll of my people are up to date, and if corrective actions are needed to be filed for disciplinary measures. I then perform other tasks: Analytics, engagement activities, and joining management meetings. At the end of my shift, I stay a bit longer, 30 mins. to an hour for any last minute concerns from my subordinates. I had been under 2 great managers, and been handled by a bad one. None the less, I still performed as expected. The workplace is great, the people I collaborated with are awesome. and the other 2 managers that I've worked with are great people. Hardest part of the job is being with a really bad manager.
Pros
Free Coffee, Shuttle on designated points, great office, substantial annual increase is great if you've performed
Cons
pay per performance is quarterly. some bad managers
Manila site
Flexibility to swap schedules was available but having to look around just so that you don't show up late for work was always a challenge. My manager told me that I had to perform to earn my requested schedule but that still left me on the losing end and my request was honored.
Pros
Qbr free lunch
Cons
Account management
amazing
Amazing place to work with. would like to recommend friends and family members to apply. have shuttle service. competitive salary and benefits. work life balance
Available upon request.

Wells Fargo as a whole is great company but with the rise in demands for life, compensation could be better, salary is only enough to get by as expenses are high with no opportunity to save as I survive from paycheck to paycheck.
Pros
Sleeping quarters to rest for graveyard shifters
Cons
Expensive lifestyle for commute and food as area is high rise ans everything is expensive
Excellent workplace
It offers a very competitive salary to its employees as well as benefits. Its has a very supportive management and excellent workplace. Working with Wells Fargo is truly an awesome experience.