Wells Fargo
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Work life balance
There is work life balance in this company. Job security is guaranteed. They are taking care of their employees in this time of health crisis. Employees not able to report for work still receive compensation.
Salary / Benefits
Most enjoyable part of the job
You're home away from home. People you work with will be your second family. It was my pleasure to be part of the company for several years. Previous boss and co workers were very helpful and accomodating
Salary / Benefits
Productive and relaxing place to work.
Wells Fargo is better than most BPO/ call center companies I have worked for. Their processes are more professional and defined. Though the travel to and from work is an everyday hassle, the compensation is proportionate to the troubles encountered at work.
Salary / Benefits
Learned more about customer service
This company is so sensitive in hearing out customers' concerns and into providing them products and services that would help manage financial stability.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work for except for a few bad business decisions
Good company to work for except for a few bad business decisions made by higher management that greatly affects job security and brand for the company.
Work life balance
Work life balance, nice employment package. They have gym and basket ball court. They have 10 discount on every meal in the cafeteria. Nice comfort rooms.
Perfect Place to work. World class facilities, Generous benefits
Perfect Place to work. World class facilities, Generous benefits. very High salary increase for performing employees. Downside: Location very far and traffic: Mckinley Hill, Taguig.
Salary / Benefits
Great company and collaborative employees
You are heard, you are valued, you have a say. Potential can be unleashed here, and upper management listens. Environment is really well rounded and you can really the best of work-life balance in here.
Work Life Balance
Good work life balance with excellent work culture. Colleagues are helpful and everyone will always give a warm welcome. Each team member is a leader and guides you to be successful.
relaxed work place
stress free job, good management, provides excellent feedback, work life balance, promotes diversity, learned alot from peers and managers, excellent pay
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun at the same time.
The training was good and when we were on the floor, we got a lot of tips and reminders from our team leader as well as our SME's. When it's time for monitoring our calls, I was always nervous but thankfully, I passed them all. When someone failed in the quality assurance, the team leader would share to us the mistake so we would avoid committing it again. The management responded to our needs or queries promptly. I liked their workplace culture because if our team leader and SME were busy with other agents, we could approach any other agent on the floor and they were all willing to help. The hardest part of the job was getting calls from irate customers who didn't want to accept the company's explanation and those who said foul words on the phone though they ended up understanding us eventually as I let them vent their frustrations. The most enjoyable part of the job was when everyone in the team passed all the monitored calls and Compliance and we got a treat from our team leader for pizzas .
Pros
Special treat of pizzas when everyone passed the monitored calls
Cons
Shuttle was available to a certain time of the day only especially on weekends
Salary / Benefits
Productive , everything fun and lots of incentives
There is diversity in culture. Everyone is accepted regardless of religion, disability, age, and sexual identity.
There is a very friendly atmosphere on the floor and around the company.

Everyone helps each other regardless of the LOB.

I learned a lot about banking and finance. WF provides training regularly to help us grow and improve.

And the management is superb. Easy to reach out and easy to talk to. and very friendly. I just love WF.

The hardest part of the job is pacifying irate customers.

The most enjoyable part are the incentives and rewards every now and then. Free sumptuous and expensive lunch whenever we hit the mark.
Salary / Benefits
Work life balanced is a must for this company
People are great to work with. Benefits and compensation is great. Management is treating you fair and company practices diversity and inclusion.....
Pros
Awesome company
Cons
N/a
My ideal workplace
It has always been the company I've dreamed about. From the moment you enter the place, to the overall environment, ethics, compensation and all that an employee could think of.
Salary / Benefits
competitive workplace but not as friendly
competitive workplace, not as friendly. There's a clear separation between the ops and the rank and file. Work wasn't as difficult. No incentives on some of the departments
Salary / Benefits
promotes health and wellness, safety of employees in mind
Good facilities and they provide shuttle service to employees. Actively promotes health and wellness of employees. Provides good training. Generous in giving incentives for recruitment.
fun workplace
Its an exceptional workplace, we have a foodcourt like spacious pantry. gym and its new built building looks like a hotel because of its amenities. Wells fargo also offers alot of benefits for its team members. One thing I dont like about it thats why I was burn out its because of its management team.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Managers are not humane
Good company
Worked as an Independent Contractor and it was okay initially. But later on, we realized that the party the company worked with overseas has an unclear pay scheme so I quitted.
I love Wells Fargo
My longest stay was with Wells Fargo. My managers from US, India, Philippines are one of the best leaders I've met and worked with. They're all supportive and motivating and they helped me reach career goals in my entire stay in Wells Fargo. They're also very appreciative and recognise everything I do even the smallest things. If I would retire in the Philippines, I would definitely retire in this company. Also, I'm surprised on the support they've given me when they knew I'm migrating to Australia.
Work life balance
A very good place to work, it still depends on the type of person are and will be working with but for as long as you have the right attitude you'll make it.
Pros
service van and salary
Cons
policy structure
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with charming and brilliant bosses
I was fortunate enough to be part of Wells Fargo LLC because it is an amazing company. Work environment is very productive, its comoetitiveness is healthy. And the facilities are amazing!
Pros
Free coffee and hot chocolate
Cons
Pantry food is not appetizing