Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 87 reviews matching the search See all 35,574 reviews
fun workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley Hills TaguigAugust 20, 2019
Its an exceptional workplace, we have a foodcourt like spacious pantry. gym and its new built building looks like a hotel because of its amenities. Wells fargo also offers alot of benefits for its team members. One thing I dont like about it thats why I was burn out its because of its management team.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Managers are not humane
Good company
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  HomebasedJuly 28, 2019
Worked as an Independent Contractor and it was okay initially. But later on, we realized that the party the company worked with overseas has an unclear pay scheme so I quitted.
I love Wells Fargo
CHANGE & RELEASE MANAGER, TECH PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 20, 2019
My longest stay was with Wells Fargo. My managers from US, India, Philippines are one of the best leaders I've met and worked with. They're all supportive and motivating and they helped me reach career goals in my entire stay in Wells Fargo. They're also very appreciative and recognise everything I do even the smallest things. If I would retire in the Philippines, I would definitely retire in this company. Also, I'm surprised on the support they've given me when they knew I'm migrating to Australia.
Work life balance
Online Customer Service (Current Employee) –  MckinleyHIllApril 17, 2019
A very good place to work, it still depends on the type of person are and will be working with but for as long as you have the right attitude you'll make it.
Pros
service van and salary
Cons
policy structure
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with charming and brilliant bosses
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigFebruary 15, 2019
I was fortunate enough to be part of Wells Fargo LLC because it is an amazing company. Work environment is very productive, its comoetitiveness is healthy. And the facilities are amazing!
Pros
Free coffee and hot chocolate
Cons
Pantry food is not appetizing
Work Environment and Colleagues
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 4, 2019
I miss working with close colleagues and team, especially in a homely environment. The facilities as well which I also miss in a company, they have great recreational area, activities, gym which we can use and do during our free time to release our stress.
Work load is very light
Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee) –  TaguigJanuary 22, 2019
At Wells Fargo (Philippines), the workload is very light because resources are easily acquired even for back-up purposes. However, the organizational structure appears to be "different" than the usual, specially in terms of administrative and functional teams.
Pros
Very light workload that makes a lot of room for other stuff (like personal business and etc)
Cons
Very light workload but is still required to show up at work even when there is "nothing" to do
Working in Wells Fargo
Spanish Bi-Lingual CSR (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityNovember 28, 2018
Working for Wells Fargo was fun. Although the location of the office is at the rear end of McKinley Hills, Taguig City, going to the office was never an because the company provide a number of shuttles from different pick-up points.The office is very spacious and we even had sleeping quarters on every floor. The people I have worked with were also very friendly and the higher ups were also very accommodating. They also offer Retirement plan and alot of extra curricular activities
Pros
Free lunch every Wednesday and free snacks (allowed food) on the production floor during peak hours
Salary / Benefits
I have integrity and fun to workplace
Phone Banker ll (Current Employee) –  McKinley PhilippinesNovember 27, 2018
I adhere to company's core values. I am dependable with minimum supervision. I can work under pressure. I can balance work and socializing with people. I have good work ethics like integrity with quality, customer service and technically inclined. I am highly skilled in communications.
Productive and Fun workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley Hill, TaguigNovember 12, 2018
This company teach me a lot of things with regards to financial accounts. I really love working here and the workplace is so nice especially the building it self.
Pros
Freebies and snacks
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance at work, enjoy working with different department.
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 24, 2018
At work, I always ensure to learned new things and assume big and additional responsibilities. I make sure to enjoy working with people with a good positive attitude at all times. I don't stress or pressure myself when meeting deadlines.
Pros
Transportation Allowance, Healthcard, Christmas Bonus, Leave Credit
Cons
N/a
Good and established company,
Technical Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 6, 2018
This is a good company that do recognize equality and fair opportunities for its employees. It values each employee and live up to its vision and mission.
Pros
free shuttle and gym
Experiencing Wells Fargo
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mckinley, Taguig, Metro ManilaSeptember 6, 2018
I'm at the office an hour before the actual shift starts. I run through my emails, and start listening to calls of my focused (4 to 5) bankers. I then prepare my coaching for them and discuss what they need to sustain, and what needs improvement. I check if everyone in the team are on time and present for the day. I then validate if my Team Leader is able to achieve his deliverables: Coaching requirements, other admin tasks, etc. I then check if payroll of my people are up to date, and if corrective actions are needed to be filed for disciplinary measures. I then perform other tasks: Analytics, engagement activities, and joining management meetings. At the end of my shift, I stay a bit longer, 30 mins. to an hour for any last minute concerns from my subordinates. I had been under 2 great managers, and been handled by a bad one. None the less, I still performed as expected. The workplace is great, the people I collaborated with are awesome. and the other 2 managers that I've worked with are great people. Hardest part of the job is being with a really bad manager.
Pros
Free Coffee, Shuttle on designated points, great office, substantial annual increase is great if you've performed
Cons
pay per performance is quarterly. some bad managers
Salary / Benefits
People are great and fun to be with
Phone Banker (Financial Consultant/Adviser) (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioAugust 22, 2018
During our training we had a lot of fun. There's no dull moment with our trainer. Great ambiance and facilities it will make you feel at home. Bosses are down to earth.
Pros
High paid salary
Cons
Volume of calls
Manila site
Retirement Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taguig, PhilippinesAugust 20, 2018
Flexibility to swap schedules was available but having to look around just so that you don't show up late for work was always a challenge. My manager told me that I had to perform to earn my requested schedule but that still left me on the losing end and my request was honored.
Pros
Qbr free lunch
Cons
Account management
Analyst
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 20, 2018
My task was just a review the expense of card holder.
Specific to Maxim employee card holder.
Asking to send the Original Receipt together with the statement of account. validate if purchase is valid or invalid.
Salary / Benefits
Great people, great job experience, not enough salary for bigger dreams
Phone Banker 2 (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 12, 2018
great company. nothing bad to say just left for better career growth and higher compensation. But it's a great avenue for learning. The people are typicall of any BPO set up but the company is an in-house facility so it is directly managed and operated by Wells Fargo itself. No third party outsourcing company like CVG or Sitel. Pays better than any typical BPO in manila but not enough for people like myself who has bigger dreams. I just chose to follow my passion and my career in a country with greener pasteur. This company gave me all the experience i need in the BPO set up to move on to greater things. Thank you still. I am grateful for the experience.
Salary / Benefits
Really love working with them
Phone banker 2 (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 23, 2018
It was indeed a great learning and well compensating experience for me. I was able to upskill both my interpersonal relationship skill and corporate or administrative skill. While being compensated well.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
High Goals
amazing
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  TaguigJuly 4, 2018
Amazing place to work with. would like to recommend friends and family members to apply. have shuttle service. competitive salary and benefits. work life balance
happy environment
Loan Servicing Officer III (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 27, 2018
the place is very good to work with. i started my day with checking my email and fix my to do list. hardest part when there is a high volumes and client visit from the US. enjoyable part because everyday since the workplace is good you tend to enjoy everything around you.
Pros
free food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

511.5K