Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 92 reviews matching the search See all 36,882 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun at the same time.
The training was good and when we were on the floor, we got a lot of tips and reminders from our team leader as well as our SME's. When it's time for monitoring our calls, I was always nervous but thankfully, I passed them all. When someone failed in the quality assurance, the team leader would share to us the mistake so we would avoid committing it again. The management responded to our needs or queries promptly. I liked their workplace culture because if our team leader and SME were busy with other agents, we could approach any other agent on the floor and they were all willing to help. The hardest part of the job was getting calls from irate customers who didn't want to accept the company's explanation and those who said foul words on the phone though they ended up understanding us eventually as I let them vent their frustrations. The most enjoyable part of the job was when everyone in the team passed all the monitored calls and Compliance and we got a treat from our team leader for pizzas .
Pros
Special treat of pizzas when everyone passed the monitored calls
Cons
Shuttle was available to a certain time of the day only especially on weekends
Salary / Benefits
Productive , everything fun and lots of incentives
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 25, 2019
There is diversity in culture. Everyone is accepted regardless of religion, disability, age, and sexual identity.
There is a very friendly atmosphere on the floor and around the company.
Everyone helps each other regardless of the LOB.
I learned a lot about banking and finance. WF provides training regularly to help us grow and improve.
And the management is superb. Easy to reach out and easy to talk to. and very friendly. I just love WF.
The hardest part of the job is pacifying irate customers.
The most enjoyable part are the incentives and rewards every now and then. Free sumptuous and expensive lunch whenever we hit the mark.
Salary / Benefits
Work life balanced is a must for this company
Phone Banker 2 (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 21, 2019
People are great to work with. Benefits and compensation is great. Management is treating you fair and company practices diversity and inclusion.....
Pros
Awesome company
Cons
N/a
My ideal workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 17, 2019
It has always been the company I've dreamed about. From the moment you enter the place, to the overall environment, ethics, compensation and all that an employee could think of.
Salary / Benefits
promotes health and wellness, safety of employees in mind
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley Hill, TaguigAugust 29, 2019
Good facilities and they provide shuttle service to employees. Actively promotes health and wellness of employees. Provides good training. Generous in giving incentives for recruitment.
fun workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley Hills TaguigAugust 20, 2019
Its an exceptional workplace, we have a foodcourt like spacious pantry. gym and its new built building looks like a hotel because of its amenities. Wells fargo also offers alot of benefits for its team members. One thing I dont like about it thats why I was burn out its because of its management team.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Managers are not humane
Good company
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  HomebasedJuly 28, 2019
Worked as an Independent Contractor and it was okay initially. But later on, we realized that the party the company worked with overseas has an unclear pay scheme so I quitted.
I love Wells Fargo
CHANGE & RELEASE MANAGER, TECH PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 20, 2019
My longest stay was with Wells Fargo. My managers from US, India, Philippines are one of the best leaders I've met and worked with. They're all supportive and motivating and they helped me reach career goals in my entire stay in Wells Fargo. They're also very appreciative and recognise everything I do even the smallest things. If I would retire in the Philippines, I would definitely retire in this company. Also, I'm surprised on the support they've given me when they knew I'm migrating to Australia.
Work life balance
Online Customer Service (Current Employee) –  MckinleyHIllApril 17, 2019
A very good place to work, it still depends on the type of person are and will be working with but for as long as you have the right attitude you'll make it.
Pros
service van and salary
Cons
policy structure
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with charming and brilliant bosses
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigFebruary 15, 2019
I was fortunate enough to be part of Wells Fargo LLC because it is an amazing company. Work environment is very productive, its comoetitiveness is healthy. And the facilities are amazing!
Pros
Free coffee and hot chocolate
Cons
Pantry food is not appetizing
Work Environment and Colleagues
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 4, 2019
I miss working with close colleagues and team, especially in a homely environment. The facilities as well which I also miss in a company, they have great recreational area, activities, gym which we can use and do during our free time to release our stress.
Work load is very light
Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee) –  TaguigJanuary 22, 2019
At Wells Fargo (Philippines), the workload is very light because resources are easily acquired even for back-up purposes. However, the organizational structure appears to be "different" than the usual, specially in terms of administrative and functional teams.
Pros
Very light workload that makes a lot of room for other stuff (like personal business and etc)
Cons
Very light workload but is still required to show up at work even when there is "nothing" to do
Working in Wells Fargo
Spanish Bi-Lingual CSR (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityNovember 28, 2018
Working for Wells Fargo was fun. Although the location of the office is at the rear end of McKinley Hills, Taguig City, going to the office was never an because the company provide a number of shuttles from different pick-up points.The office is very spacious and we even had sleeping quarters on every floor. The people I have worked with were also very friendly and the higher ups were also very accommodating. They also offer Retirement plan and alot of extra curricular activities
Pros
Free lunch every Wednesday and free snacks (allowed food) on the production floor during peak hours
Salary / Benefits
I have integrity and fun to workplace
Phone Banker ll (Current Employee) –  McKinley PhilippinesNovember 27, 2018
I adhere to company's core values. I am dependable with minimum supervision. I can work under pressure. I can balance work and socializing with people. I have good work ethics like integrity with quality, customer service and technically inclined. I am highly skilled in communications.
Productive and Fun workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley Hill, TaguigNovember 12, 2018
This company teach me a lot of things with regards to financial accounts. I really love working here and the workplace is so nice especially the building it self.
Pros
Freebies and snacks
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance at work, enjoy working with different department.
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 24, 2018
At work, I always ensure to learned new things and assume big and additional responsibilities. I make sure to enjoy working with people with a good positive attitude at all times. I don't stress or pressure myself when meeting deadlines.
Pros
Transportation Allowance, Healthcard, Christmas Bonus, Leave Credit
Cons
N/a
Good and established company,
Technical Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 6, 2018
This is a good company that do recognize equality and fair opportunities for its employees. It values each employee and live up to its vision and mission.
Pros
free shuttle and gym
Experiencing Wells Fargo
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mckinley, Taguig, Metro ManilaSeptember 6, 2018
I'm at the office an hour before the actual shift starts. I run through my emails, and start listening to calls of my focused (4 to 5) bankers. I then prepare my coaching for them and discuss what they need to sustain, and what needs improvement. I check if everyone in the team are on time and present for the day. I then validate if my Team Leader is able to achieve his deliverables: Coaching requirements, other admin tasks, etc. I then check if payroll of my people are up to date, and if corrective actions are needed to be filed for disciplinary measures. I then perform other tasks: Analytics, engagement activities, and joining management meetings. At the end of my shift, I stay a bit longer, 30 mins. to an hour for any last minute concerns from my subordinates. I had been under 2 great managers, and been handled by a bad one. None the less, I still performed as expected. The workplace is great, the people I collaborated with are awesome. and the other 2 managers that I've worked with are great people. Hardest part of the job is being with a really bad manager.
Pros
Free Coffee, Shuttle on designated points, great office, substantial annual increase is great if you've performed
Cons
pay per performance is quarterly. some bad managers
Salary / Benefits
People are great and fun to be with
Phone Banker (Financial Consultant/Adviser) (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioAugust 22, 2018
During our training we had a lot of fun. There's no dull moment with our trainer. Great ambiance and facilities it will make you feel at home. Bosses are down to earth.
Pros
High paid salary
Cons
Volume of calls
Manila site
Retirement Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taguig, PhilippinesAugust 20, 2018
Flexibility to swap schedules was available but having to look around just so that you don't show up late for work was always a challenge. My manager told me that I had to perform to earn my requested schedule but that still left me on the losing end and my request was honored.
Pros
Qbr free lunch
Cons
Account management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

512K