Walter Mart Supermarket Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
accomodating and act propmtly to employees concerns
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  TanauanApril 7, 2019
I have learned to be professional at work and be patient to customers even in the worst scenarios. I've been encouraged to be on time always in everyday work. I have learned to interact with my co-workers in a civil manner.
Pros
housing and shortages allowances
Cons
long hours of waiting
Good Experience
RDU Clerk (Former Employee) –  General TriasFebruary 19, 2019
To be assigned in the backdoor of the supermarket is a very challenging work because you are the one to check all the goods that come's in and out of the supermarket.
Pros
Good bosses
Cons
Low salary
nice ambiance
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  lagunaJanuary 23, 2019
I've learned a lot on how handling customers and how you socialize to others. The management are easy to be with, they are so nice to us. The hardest part of my job was when there were many payments and I was a beginner and the customers became impatience with their change and the most enjoyable part was that we have a time to know more each other.
Pros
free rice
Stressful but fun
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  CabuyaoNovember 11, 2018
All employees are nice and fun to be with.
There are trainings that's very knowledgeable.
But, the salary is not worth it with the work that you're doing.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
No OT
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  CaviteSeptember 15, 2018
Fun to work have a good co worker, have a good customer service. Customer are always come to buy their groceries because we offer good quality products.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
1hour break
enjoy
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  paranaqueAugust 28, 2018
6 days in a week, handling money, nature of work cashier, when plenty of customer, when some of your close co workers hang out together, going to restaurant
Pros
free snack
Fub
Receiving and dispatching unit clerk (Current Employee) –  DasmariñasAugust 20, 2018
Enjoyed a year experience, easy to regularized. The working environment is good. Yet the salary is too low to support future expenses. But still working there is fun.
Pros
Open Overtime
Cons
Low salary
All Around
Messanger (Former Employee) –  Crossing Mendez, TagaytayJune 26, 2018
I was a messanger but at the same time I became a bagger, stockman in this company (Savemore supermarket). This job helps me to become organize in a way.
Pros
Free breakfast, Able to handle and experience an actual job to a poultry breeder farm
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
its more on sales, but i enjoy it to assist the customer
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gapan City Nueva Ecija PhilippinesJune 24, 2018
I'm a merchandiser in more than two years and im selling for non-food type, overall in the management is good and the place but one thing is not good there is no benefits for the employee
Pros
no free
Very Multitask
Store Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  philippinesJune 3, 2018
Multi task, though salary is low no movement of salary, all medical and dental care if paid by your own money. But learning in Waltermart is worth it. Actually lots of learning, you cannot just learn but you acquire the learning and its useful in other company/job.
Salary / Benefits
Productive but not a fun workplace.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasMay 16, 2018
Below minimum salary. You cant enjoy your job because of their management. They were not friendly to their employees. You can see that only money and business matters.
Fun work place
Sales Support Staff / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaApril 28, 2018
I spend the majority to my clients and to my co-worker, to maintain store clean and the promo diser is always on their particular items. i learned how to handle stress
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Long hour
nice workpalce
Sales Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Guiguinto, BulacanApril 4, 2018
nice work environment and the management are good very inovative company, you'll expect to grow and the company itself will help you and give you a chance to succed.....”
stable company and has a great compensation, can really rely with it that you're family could never experience hunger and will have better future.
Pros
open overtime
Cons
working on holidays
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plaridel, BulacanFebruary 11, 2018
Many friends in this company. I learn a lot things in this company. And i also have many friends. Cooperation to them is very nice. Adoptable company.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Strict but great company
CUSTOMER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Tanauan, BatangasJanuary 28, 2018
They are great in terms of work schedule.
Even working hours must participate with your co standard workers only.
Great salary.
Time schedule must be flexible cos of change schedule.
Cons
Time sched
Good benefits
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plaridel, BulacanOctober 4, 2017
The company has a good work ambiance but not all the time. The benefits are good, there are some bonus based on work performance. The probability of being promoted is taking too long.
experience wise
food dept head (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueSeptember 27, 2017
A typical supermarket experience from day to day, assisting customer, doing reports, support in check out counter if more customer, doing some bundling for our store store promotion. The management is OK, we have core values, all the employee have high respect to each other. The hardest part of my work is not the work itself but the salary, for the position that I have and the work load that I've done from day to day, I think its not payed off. But the value, the experience and the lesson that I learned from the company is very worth it.
Cons
no Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Many training opportunities and exposure on local markets for Manager level
Operations Support Group (Former Employee) –  EDSA Munoz, QCSeptember 20, 2017
Work will demand time and most of the time extended hours, as retail industry is very competitive, but it is also rewarding most especially when you see customers enjoying shopping in your stores. Workplace is convenient because it is right beside WalterMart Mall and accessible to LRT and MRT stations if you are a commuter. Strict policy on punctuality and integrity.
Pros
Many training programs to advance your career if you are a manager
Cons
Long hours and travel to provinces for new store openings, 11 hour workday, sometimes with Saturday and Holiday. HMO is optional.
Salary / Benefits
good
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  waltermart sta rosaApril 9, 2017
Closing shift is always my shift.Because regular employee there is a lot of things to do in the morning like releasing of fund to the cashier.
Our superior updates us wirh all the concern so that we could served rhe customwr much better.
It is not easy to had a closing shift.
Sometimes i felt hardrimes but because of the concern of my co worker.I fell relieve they never left me.
Pros
inhance your skills
Cons
low benifits to those not a regular employee
Fun working place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 15, 2017
I love the place but it;s too far away from my home but i manage to go to work everyday. I lovethe people and the management. We have a lot of activities if there is any occassions.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours and OT