Walter Mart Supermarket Employee Reviews

less time for family
Stock Clerk/ Warehouse Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, BulacanNovember 4, 2019
I hope they can now accept experience and performance as basis for promotion and not just in number of years in college, I hope they can create more flexible schedules.
We are Responsible
Branch Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Carmona, CaviteSeptember 25, 2019
Everyone in the company is responsible for every each person from its greatest achievements to its worst complaints. We will work as one from front end to the back end of the supermarket to make our customer happy, to make our people as their best and make our company to its greatest.
Pros
Fast Promotion
Cons
Performance Base Salary/ Increase
Systematic
HR ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  philippinesJune 16, 2019
Challenging and gives you reason to be more motivated individual. Superiors are approachable. I enjoyed doing fielding. It helps me grow as I need to coordinate with different municipalities to conduct local recruitment.
Salary / Benefits
Productive people and workplace everyday.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tagaytay, CaviteMay 30, 2019
Very busy work everyday in Supermarket.
With great training provided by the company.
Higher management is hands on the business so you will be able to consult with them and directly report with them.
Pros
With great incentive if the target is achieve
Cons
Not comfortable employees break room
inventory supervisor
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  plaridelMay 15, 2019
waltermart gives training for IT and inventory supervisory in order to acquire more knowledge into it. all staff are very cooperative in our workplace.
Salary / Benefits
accomodating and act propmtly to employees concerns
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  TanauanApril 7, 2019
I have learned to be professional at work and be patient to customers even in the worst scenarios. I've been encouraged to be on time always in everyday work. I have learned to interact with my co-workers in a civil manner.
Pros
housing and shortages allowances
Cons
long hours of waiting
Good Experience
RDU Clerk (Former Employee) –  General TriasFebruary 19, 2019
To be assigned in the backdoor of the supermarket is a very challenging work because you are the one to check all the goods that come's in and out of the supermarket.
Pros
Good bosses
Cons
Low salary
nice ambiance
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  lagunaJanuary 23, 2019
I've learned a lot on how handling customers and how you socialize to others. The management are easy to be with, they are so nice to us. The hardest part of my job was when there were many payments and I was a beginner and the customers became impatience with their change and the most enjoyable part was that we have a time to know more each other.
Pros
free rice
Salary / Benefits
Productive and have a good workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaJanuary 22, 2019
In watermart,I do a multi tasking job,I experience here on how to perform a cashier .I do cashiering especially if peak season and weekends. I also attend in the head office a monthly meeting about my department performance.I have a lot of experiences in my waltermart days and it hepls me a lot on my next job.
Management and Job security
SELLING AREA SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 2, 2019
Management is very supportive when it comes to employee training and development. They also give good perks for your hard work and loyalty. Vacation, bereavement and compassion leaves are accommodated. There is always a room for career advancement and development. Colleagues are awesome to work with. There is always a chance to make up for mistakes.
Stressful but fun
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  CabuyaoNovember 11, 2018
All employees are nice and fun to be with.
There are trainings that's very knowledgeable.
But, the salary is not worth it with the work that you're doing.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
No OT
Enjoyable
Receiving Dispatching Unit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Balayan, BatangasOctober 1, 2018
As day starts, we received items and also released. I learn to handle pressure and stress. The management needs to hear the employees on all branches. The workplace is a little bit hot but it is good. Hardest part of the job is during peak season because of the bulk deliveries and the most enjoyable part is working with true people/co-workers.
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  CaviteSeptember 15, 2018
Fun to work have a good co worker, have a good customer service. Customer are always come to buy their groceries because we offer good quality products.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
1hour break
enjoy
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  paranaqueAugust 28, 2018
6 days in a week, handling money, nature of work cashier, when plenty of customer, when some of your close co workers hang out together, going to restaurant
Pros
free snack
Fub
Receiving and dispatching unit clerk (Current Employee) –  DasmariñasAugust 20, 2018
Enjoyed a year experience, easy to regularized. The working environment is good. Yet the salary is too low to support future expenses. But still working there is fun.
Pros
Open Overtime
Cons
Low salary
Nice experience
Part-time Cashier (Former Employee) –  General TriasAugust 20, 2018
I'm just a part time employee of this company because I'm studying at the same time. And their management gave me a consideration as a working student by allowing me to leave when I need to go to school.
Salary / Benefits
happy because I love my job
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  LagunaAugust 5, 2018
office work, scheduling of crew, i learned about to communicate people well and controlling my crew. very hustle but its okay.
hardest part of the job when some customer get angry
Productive work
Treasury Staff (Former Employee) –  Imus, CaviteAugust 3, 2018
Everyday is a challenging day. I learn more about cash handling and detecting counterfeit. The hardest part of the job was also the cash handling because in this area of responsibility I need to secure the cash of the company.
All Around
Messanger (Former Employee) –  Crossing Mendez, TagaytayJune 26, 2018
I was a messanger but at the same time I became a bagger, stockman in this company (Savemore supermarket). This job helps me to become organize in a way.
Pros
Free breakfast, Able to handle and experience an actual job to a poultry breeder farm
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
its more on sales, but i enjoy it to assist the customer
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gapan City Nueva Ecija PhilippinesJune 24, 2018
I'm a merchandiser in more than two years and im selling for non-food type, overall in the management is good and the place but one thing is not good there is no benefits for the employee
Pros
no free