VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 374 reviews matching the search See all 1,584 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Employee engagement is really good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityAugust 22, 2019
Employee engagement is really good. They don't spare any expense comparing with other companies I have been with. I may have seen some favoritism by lower management team but company wise, it's an excellent company.
Pros
free coffee, employee engagment
Cons
favoritism
Fun place to work at
Recruitment Associate (Former Employee) –  Makati, Metro ManilaAugust 21, 2019
Job and the hours can get stressful but some of the sweetest people I've had the honor of working with. Everybody provides constructive feedback and actively wants to help you get better. Company demands a lot from you but it does not feel like a challenge because the office can feel like a family at times as a form of inspiration and it makes you want to do your best because you know that they are giving their best as well
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityAugust 15, 2019
It was a fun workplace because the people are friendly and approachable. It also made me very diligent because the company is very very strict with time
Pros
accessible
Cons
shifting schedule
Salary / Benefits
i love sing a long when our shift is done
Uber driver (Former Employee) –  Quimpo Blvr.August 14, 2019
Its Good to work in VXI , Good salary at good , mentor as well, I really love to work in that company aside in high quality regarding in Call center company
Pros
free coffee and learning
Fun Work Place
Technical Support with Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 7, 2019
A typical day at work starts around 7 pm for the opening shift and ends at 3 pm. The company pays well with benefits and bonuses for outstanding performance for each employee. Team buildings and Kick-off parties are what we usually wait for. Management has no issues. Workplace culture is treating each other as a family member.
Fun, Continuous Learning, Fast-paced
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 30, 2019
VXI based in the Philippines caters to companies from the United States. As for my case our account was AT&T. It's a call center industry for AT&T's internet, phone and cable services.
okay
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJuly 26, 2019
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
People Behavior
None yet (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 19, 2019
Recruiters in MOA area have bad attitude. They harass and said bad words and even picking up a fight if we do not entertain them. Please take this action seriously as this a disgrace especially to your company.
Proper Training
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 17, 2019
They provide proper training and assessment. They give proper compensation. However, the shifts are often graveyard but you get by due to the friendly working environment. They hone you to become the best.
Fine
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 14, 2019
Shifting scheduled killed me, though there are acitvities inside the workplace, it is useless unless you have friends in the company, but what if the friends you have there are not party goers etc. So yeah, the shift changes weekly sometimes every 3 days. But nothing unusual with a call center. The environment is cool however for a financial account , the pay is too low.
Pros
good boss
Cons
shifting, too much shifting
Call Center Environment
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 14, 2019
working in a call center means that you know how to multi task and make sure you know how to deal with different kind of situation in life. work balance
Good benefits
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  PasayJuly 13, 2019
VXI offers competitive salary and incentives. It was fun working there but there are times that I feel underpaid. But still, the company was so kind to all its employees.
Great with Training Leaders
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJuly 13, 2019
VXI is great in conducting skill training for Leaders. They ensure that high potential employees are ready before getting promoted. They have training per level to ensure employees are fully equipped to be Leaders
Salary / Benefits
A good place to start a bpo career
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Davao CityJuly 13, 2019
Well, everything is actually perfect with the company but that would always depend on the account you're assigned too. Clients are sometimes very high standard and they don't even see how important and how every representative are trying hard to have the job.
My Days at work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Quezon city, PhilippinesJuly 13, 2019
In a typical day I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility and helping colleagues. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering calls, emails, computer works, greeting customers, and provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues. I was given the opportunity to advance my skills and even getting some experience with positions that were above my work level like managing a small retail shop. The hardest part of the job for me is not the work itself but if you loose that determination and the love for the work hard to give your very best. That is why enjoying your work wholeheartedly and being happy all the time is key to last.
Pros
team building, workshops, trainings
Cons
racist
Salary / Benefits
Productive place with free coffie
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  panorama quezon cityJuly 11, 2019
I really like the job and salary but we don't hold of our leaders they have diff attitudes to understand and if they could only follow their own regulation with schedule of employee and understanding of the emergency situation(motor accident) i would stay.
Good and Fun
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 11, 2019
The company is well run and the benefits are good because there's a health card. The Salary is good as well and job security is guaranteed. They didn't lay off workers.
Pros
Proximity
Cons
Long hours of work and many calls
Salary / Benefits
Fun and a light workplace and work ethics, you can be flexible
HRIS Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 5, 2019
A great company with great HR officers the workplace is light and fun even though with big workloads along side the great number of employees that we tend to, as an HR, the work culture is slightly stiff and everybody will expect you to mold yourself to the work culture making you different at first, but the enviroment is very fun to begin with and its very easy to get along with everybody and adapt yourself to this company.
Pros
Light, great facilities, benefits, events
Cons
Looong hours
Call Center Agent - Non Voice (Former Employee) –  davaoJune 15, 2019
VXI is a call center industry that surely thousands of people are working them. I learned so many things in this company especially in interacting to the customer. Dealing with customer is my most enjoyable moment. Because these challenged me to get incentives. But suddenly company changing schedules by weekly which is my health affected.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
No Free Meal
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work with people
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Philippines, ManilaJune 10, 2019
I learned a lot of things from working on this company, teaches me to be friendly with my co-workers and be patience with each guest i'm dealing with.
Pros
Good environment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9Salary / Benefits