VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 398 reviews matching the search See all 1,677 reviews
Productive workplace
CALL CENTER AGENT (Current Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaDecember 4, 2019
In this company you can earn a lot because of high salary and incentives. But I am very thankful cause I have a supportive and understandable Team Leader.
Salary / Benefits
Feels like homw, people are approachable, right process and system, productive,employee engagement
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  SM Annex, Quimpo Blvd. Davao CityDecember 3, 2019
My typical day while employed in VXI was coming on time, checking my agents attendance (making sure no tardiness and/or absences from the team), accessing and reading emails, update the team (scores, assessments, daily goals, etc.) and following my to-do list for the day. Most importantly, I do temp check with my agents to know if they are doing okay and what issues I may need to address.
I have learned so many things for the past 5 years of being employed there. I started as an agent, promoted as a subject matter expert and eventually, became a Team Leader. Part of the learning was doing multiple tasks at the same time, ensuring the team is meeting all the targets, maintaining the morale of the agents and balancing between work and personal life.
The management was superb since they made sure that employees are taken cared of and provided with the necessary trainings and/or information for the good of everyone.
The hardest part is when faced with challenging situation like abrupt changes in the metric (account wise), handling difficult agents which is for me, is very rewarding since I also got the chance to learn from others experiences.
I think the most enjoyable part was when you see some of your agents being promoted, spending quality time with the team in or outside the office, seeing them with a big smile every morning/after shift, receiving compliments for a job well done, and achieving a goal as a team and with teamwork.
There's no place like Home
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Davao CityDecember 3, 2019
It's one of the best company and the experience is very unforgettable. The people are very friendly and very welcoming and we practice diversity and promotes equality in all aspects, whether it's gender, religion and beliefs
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is ok...learned how to handle irate customers.my workplace culture is toxic sometimes if it's really queiung,
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Davao CityDecember 2, 2019
Been working as an Account Associate in Vxi Gloval Holdings Davao City.
Started working June - October 2019 and decided tio have immediate resignation.due to right foot got swollen .Fell from the stairs last Oct.29,2019 Davao Earthquake
VXI Global Solutions
Account Associate (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 2, 2019
The company is good but some accounts doesn't pay OT. Convenient since it's just one ride from my house. Good training ground for newbies. Will recommend.
Poor operations management
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 1, 2019
I was terminated by the company while I was on medical leave due to pregnancy. When I reported to them they didnt even care checking my documents, just confirmed my termination status without receiving notice at all.
Salary / Benefits
It wasn't an easy decision leaving the company.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Davao CityNovember 26, 2019
It was a productive experience working with my previous company. I was well compensated. Never had an issue with my supervisor and teammates. We are treated accordingly.
Na
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 20, 2019
Slow-paced environment. Politics. Good facility. Sleeping quarters is the worst. Some supports are incompetent. People around are nice. Strict inside production.
Great and Unforgettable Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 19, 2019
I worked for 5 months with VXI amd you wont believe it.. its such a great workplace if your a starter you will really learn alot so i highly recommend newbies to try the challenhing account in VXI
good manager
Support Specialist/ Outbound Specialist (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 16, 2019
good working relationship between agents and managers. work area was ok. facility quite small area. Small community better communications. work place was clean
Salary / Benefits
good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityNovember 15, 2019
stressful account and very strict policy, but very well when it comes to salary,not really healthy environment but very manager and supervisor are approachable
Great experience.
Philippines - Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Davao City, PhilippinesNovember 15, 2019
Flexibility is the key. You need to know how to work with different people, attend different needs from different individuals, adjust your sleeping time and many more. But despite all the hardships, there's a good pay and great experience as a reward.
Project Management Feedback
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesNovember 13, 2019
Project team members are great to work/deal with. Really doing their job to meet deadlines.
Need to work better on upper management leadership.
Nah
Sales and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 13, 2019
Super exhausting, though we were paid for it so I dont have the capacity to say negative things. Got already health issue but we do have HMO. Not that happy but helpful.
Productive and Fun place
Billing and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Moa, PasayOctober 30, 2019
If you want to have a better salary, benefits, and incentives VXI is the best, trainers are best, the supervisors are ok, what I don't like to VXI, they will kick you out if you don't perform, most especially in December but they will give you a chance to prove your self. ;)
Salary / Benefits
VXI Global Holdings, Inc.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  SM Ecoland Davao CityOctober 17, 2019
The account is toxicating but the management is good. Though it's stressful, you're paid accordingly.
Davao SM (DVSM) is the highest paying call center in Davao City.
Salary / Benefits
The company makes sure that employees have a very good working environment. They facilitates advance training to help employees in their work.
Sale associates (Current Employee) –  MakatiOctober 16, 2019
Overall the company really do extra mile to make sure that they take care of their employees they have it well said and done , " Passion for the people". Very good working environment, facilities meets the standards of the environmental and sanitary office. Highly reccomends to all job seekers because in VXI we are family!!!👍
Good yet overwork
Treasury Specialist (Former Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 16, 2019
too much overtime on the employees special in finance department if month-end normal out is 3:00am from 9:00am so I got burn out not promoting work life balance
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is better and we always share best practices and team work.
Billing/Sales/Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  VXI clark siteOctober 16, 2019
The workplace is better and we always share best practices and teamwork. The company was great and employees are not just competing with others but they're competing within themselves.
Salary / Benefits
good environment and clean workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  makatiOctober 14, 2019
the company is nice when it comes to hiring process and the environment is cool. There are few things that needs to be taken care of such as career growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

3.0Salary / Benefits