Vivere Hotel and Resorts Employee Reviews

very nice workplace
Security personnel (Current Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 9, 2019
Working in this company is very much challenging I make mistakes but I learn a loy of mistakes I become more mature ang learn a lot of things especially comunacating people with come from different country I love working at vivere hotel very in 15 years working I'm very happy but I ned to find jobs to fit my finacial problem for my 2 kids
Pros
all in
Good for OJT
MARKETING AND BANQUET SALES (Former Employee) –  AlabangNovember 9, 2018
Good for HRM and Tourism students to have a training in this hotel. They let the trainees to be flexible since they assign them in different departments to have good experience.
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and enjoyable workplace
Trainee (OJT) (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaAugust 7, 2018
Working in Vivere hotel is a fun and enjoyable working experience. Working with this company surrounded by great employees and learning at the same time is really a great working experience.
Productive and fun workplace
Concierge (Former Employee) –  AlabangAugust 5, 2018
i learned a lot about quality customer service. when i was a concierge, i have the sense of urgency of helping and assisting people. specially when i'm in the lobby, when i saw people seems to be needing some help or assistance, i come to them with a smile and ask them " how may i help you?", "how was your stay?", things that can show that i cared for them.. i really enjoyed working there as a concierge. Being a concierge in the hotel was like doing the impossible, making everything possible is not an easy job. we're not just standing in our desk all day waiting for the guest to come for a help.
Salary / Benefits
Giving our guests an extra mile service that they will treasure for a life time
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 13, 2018
It makes me happy seeing our guests everyday with a smile with their faces, specially our regular guests. I have learned to deal with different types of people and to treat them equally, our management thought us to be ourselves all the time and to always work with a happy heart. Our work place was very fun all the time because of my kind and happy workmates, I can really feel that we are working as a one team. The hardest part of my job, I guess that sometimes we can really not approve all the requests from our guests because we should always ask for an approval with our management and we should always follow the standard rules and regulation of the Hotel. But we make sure that in the end to give them a satisfied and memorable experience dining with us. The most enjoyable part of my job was to be remembered by the service that I gave them, sometimes they will always requests me to book their seat or an event. Being in a hospitality industry was one of the hardest job because we won't be able to attend family events, holidays and any other occasions, but it makes me happy seeing our guests and enjoying their stay and giving them extra mile service that they won't forget.
Pros
meal allowance
Eye Opening
Intern (Former Employee) –  Alabang, Muntinlupa CityJune 10, 2018
It was a great experience wherein I'm able to learn and gain knowledge through my experiences in the establishment wherein it helps me to be more responsible of my duties.
Pros
Learnings
Cons
No allowance
Fun work place
On-the-Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  AlabangApril 3, 2018
Everyday we have to do a task to know if we learn something new and to know what we learned while being trained. The employees are very approachable and friendly they will treat you the same respect like how they treat their managers.
Colleagues and Work Environment
Banquet Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  ManilaDecember 4, 2017
I've met the best people to work with everyday. Even though I am all stressed our due to loads of work, they are all supportive and comforting as co-workers.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Cost cutting
I learned a lot
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  AlabangAugust 9, 2017
Staff are great to work with. They help you a lot especially when you are in need. Some of the staff are bias and backstabbers. Most of the time, they rely all the work to the OJTs
Salary / Benefits
It's a fun workplace for everyone
On-the-Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa City, Philippines 1781June 30, 2017
It's like you're dealing with someone very familiar to you because everyone is so friendly and hospitable to each other. You won't feel that you're new to the place because they will guide you. I've learned to be more confident in what I am doing and to do my best. The management is good because every break they will be having a briefing on what are the problems they encountered after work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult costumers, but its also challenging. The most enjoyable was that everyone in the establishment is very kind and they are doing it with fun.
Good people, interesting, fun
OJT (Former Employee) –  AlabangApril 2, 2017
They were very accommodating to my questions regarding what I was doing, meaning they weren't rude. They also gave me work and taught me a little about taxation and forms.
Salary / Benefits
I have a better experience hardwork and proud to serve the guest.
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  AlabangMarch 16, 2017
On my experience on my last job. I have a better experiences how to handle a guest request. Always aware of guest.needs and prepare for what the guest wants..I always respect my Co worker and be productivel on the job.
Salary / Benefits
productive and excellent service give to the guest
outletwaitstaff (Current Employee) –  alabang muntinlupaFebruary 7, 2017
as a hotilier the best thing i learned is give the most satisfaction to the guest needed, and make there comportable and relaxation to thier vacation..
Suitable for learning
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Alabang Muntinlupa City, PhilippinesDecember 27, 2016
We worked at the office, people are approachable and nice.
There is no hard part in our job since we are a trainee, there's a lot of supervision coming for the management.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
schedule of training is hectic with school
Very Challenging
Marketing Communications Officer (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 3, 2016
I learn a lot and do a lot of multi tasking at work. I do Market research, Conceptualize Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Food and Interior Room Photography, Marketing Campaigns, Annual Marketing Strategic Plan, Sponsorship, Tie Up, Xdeal, Barter Exchange for promotion, Digital and Online Marketing and a lot lot more
Pros
Free Lunch and Dinner
Cons
Benefit and Right Salary for Employee
Fun workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa, P00September 27, 2015
I had no regrets in choosing Vivere Hotel and Resorts. The things that I learned from them have definitely been a part of my life. The importance of attitude is comprehensively oriented to us, thus I come to practice that in everything that I do. My time hasn’t been wasted because every hour of our duty is spent for real hands-on activities. They have been generous and patient enough to train and teach us the things that we need to know in order to perform our tasks properly.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Productive, being flexible, love and enjoy what you are doing.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 7, 2015
Good working environment and professional co-workers. It was fun working with them. Not all about the numbers but personally grow and develop.
fun and productive
OJT (Former Employee) –  Alabang, P00May 5, 2015
The staff are very nice and helpful people. They are willing to help each other and other employees from other departments.
I learned a lot from them, like techniques in cleaning a room from bed make-up up to the whole room.
Pros
free lunches
Fun and Good Environment
Guest Services Officer (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaJanuary 14, 2015
It is the best place to be productive and gain experience in hotel industry. Training was really given for your own benefit and use. I had the best people to work with from each department. I like my job there most especially because I get to have interaction with guests and build a friendly relationship with them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
you have to pay for your own uniform, no medical benefits, long hours