V.Ships Employee Reviews

Big and Nice Company as well like the other Company,good facility
Cook 1 (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueJanuary 28, 2019
Thank you working in V-Ship Company,for how many years they give me a job,two of my Daughter is now in College.Im happy to work with the people.All My Crewing Manager and Assistant Crewing is very Professional.12 years in Passenger ship of V-Ship North sea Marine.all the Company I've work before thank you.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun, multi tasking and collaborating witu co staff
Housekeeping Utility/ Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Lingayen, PangasinanOctober 31, 2018
Explains how vcrew the recruitment site of vships offers job opportunity at sea and ashore. And giving the vcrew to give the future for their family as well...
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a fun place to work
P/m (Former Employee) –  Aseana two paranaque metro manilaAugust 8, 2017
Worjplace culture, good service and the place are so accomodating, the staff are well trained and well organized.excellent service for the crew which is working there.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to train your skills
Chef (Former Employee) –  Paranaque philippinesOctober 2, 2016
Good company indeed. I work with Russian guys and we respect cultural differences. I work from 6 am- 1pm and be back at 3pm -5pm. Easy job it is. I cooked food for them including snacks, caking cakes and cookies. I love my workplace.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
We work 8hours a day
Fun and Challenging
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00May 22, 2015
Nice and challenging work, I learned a lot about handling of training of seafarers, monitored the documents of crew must complete and valid prior their dispatch. I enjoy to assist our crew because they are nice.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours because im the type of person want to finish my work as i can before i go home
Crew Assistant (Current Employee) –  Parañaque, P00January 18, 2015
office hours only 9am upto 6pm, however we prolonged that working hours until we finished our paper works. i learned a lot of things such as improving my self confidence to communicate different nationalities, to control my patience, being vigilant on document of respective seafarer, decision making,to facilitate emails, booking flight and to deploy seafarers. my co-worker sometimes they are not good in terms of work, they give their task to me even though it is not my task. the hardest part in my Job for deploying seafarers rain or shine whether holiday you must push your self to be in the office. I enjoyed when I accomplished everything.
Salary / Benefits
The working atmosphere is well preserved.
Technical Inventory Controller (Current Employee) –  Manila, P00January 2, 2015
On board is well organised and everybody is happy. The food are fine plus the accommodation as well. The officers are frinedly.
Pros
Good working environment.
Cons
Nothing everything is fine.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace for gym and ping pong.
ELECTRO TECHNICAL OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00December 5, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job, there is a way to workout because the gym is always available to workout and fun place for ping pong.
Pros
The food is good and the meals are prepared very well.
Cons
Long