UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

Found 136 reviews matching the search See all 11,730 reviews
Advanced training equipments
Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioNovember 18, 2018
Fun company to with, good compensations and facilities, good place to grow. With good company reputation and balanced environment. Friendly employees and approachable supports.
Salary / Benefits
Truly, my life's best work!
CLINICAL APPEALS CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Taguig City, PhilippinesNovember 6, 2018
With UHG, the 5 core values of integrity, performance, innovation, compassion and relationships are seen in action in the workplace.

The mentors and the dynamic working environment motivates you to strive not only for competence, but for excellence.
Pros
Ability to telecommute
Productive and fun
Claims Quality Audit Representative (Current Employee) –  Alabang, PhilippinesOctober 9, 2018
Productive and fun. Working with great people and management. I was able to be achieve being top former in my job. They are very supportive. I enjoy working everyday because of the people around me. I always do my best in my work which made me reach my goal every month.
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
October 10, 2018

Thank you for your review of our organization! Glad you're enjoying your role and receiving support. Sincerely, Amber Smith, Talent Community Manager, UnitedHealth Group

Productive and fun environment
Process Executive (Former Employee) –  MckinelyOctober 2, 2018
i experience leading a project, learning more about a technical skill or even finding a solution to a difficult problem are great anecdotes. You could even do a practice interview with a friend or family member,you can developed through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, class, everything counts."
fun Workplace
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Cebu, PhilippinesSeptember 25, 2018
A wonderful work environment for a career in technology. It has the innovation of a small company but the capital of a large company. A large organization with many offices and business units gives you the space to move laterally and vertically. A great opportunity for anyone. Excellent corporate culture and values.
Pros
have incentive
Cons
low salary rate
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work with
IT Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Taguig CitySeptember 16, 2018
Work life balance. Flexi schedule in our department. Rewards and recognition to performers. Training is accessible. Benefits are competitive to the market.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Night shift for most employees
A good company to grow
Change Manager (Current Employee) –  Taguig CitySeptember 14, 2018
I started here 6 years ago and i must say that this is a good company thats why i stayed
So far there are so many project, opening and chance to be promoted
Salary / Benefits
Good training ground for fresher
Medical Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mckinley Hill TaguAugust 22, 2018
a good training ground for fresh grad. Excellent trainings and certifications which the company proovides with their employee. Salary is reasonable for the experience.
Salary / Benefits
Allows individuals to grow with a balanced approach
In-patient Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityAugust 13, 2018
Working for the United Health Group is one of the things that I am most proud of. I got into the U.S.R.N. program where only the best of the best were considered for the job. That said, I am proud to have been chosen to work for such a great company.
Well off company
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 8, 2018
Gave me a bigger edge on finding new jobs. The work is very is easy and that's my most enjoyable part. The environment is nice, as well as my officemates.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
night shift

Want to know more about UnitedHealth Group?

Ask a question
Very Productive and Employee-Centered Company
Clinical Coverage Reviewer, Sr (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesJuly 27, 2018
I loved working with UnitedHealthGroup. They just simply are the best when it comes to work-life balance. Kudos to everyone in UnitedHealth Group. I would love to go back and work as a Clinical Coverage Review Nurse if given the opportunity again.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and challenging work place
Nurse Case Manager- Heart Failure Program/SWAT (Current Employee) –  Cebu CityJuly 17, 2018
In the beginning, I had no idea about the purpose of being a telephonic Nurse case manager but I found out that it is both fun and challenging and sometimes even rewarding. We get to create a relationship with both colleagues and patients and help them deal and eventually manage the condition they have or at the very list listen and try to assist them in achieving the goals and reinforcing the ones in place.
Usrn
Inpatient Care Manager (ICM) USRN (Former Employee) –  TaguigJuly 16, 2018
Good salary and benefits.

cons: night shift, overtime. Friendly environment and colleagues. Free coffee and other beverages. A nice ambiance to work with.
Pros
good salary and benefits
Cons
long hours, night shifting
Salary / Benefits
The values and culture of the company is being observed and not just for the sake of having one.
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Taguig, PhilippinesJuly 3, 2018
The company hires people who observe same values and culture. Thus the working environment is beyond one could ever asked for in a company. They work towards one common goal which benefits every one.
Work-life balance
Medical Coding Analyst (HCC Coding) (Former Employee) –  TaguigJune 12, 2018
I have been with the company for a year already, the work place is good and the people around as well. I never had any problems with my manager or anyone here.
Good Workplace
Pharmacy Benefit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJune 8, 2018
Good workplace. Hard but fun. we always have rewards and recognitions every month. Good environment. Good workmates. Flexible schedule. Neat facilities.
Very Low Basic Pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJune 4, 2018
Done my JO with them and was shocked on how low their base pay is ranging at 15000. Benefits and HMO are not the best offer you can get which is an irony since they were supposedly doing business in that field. Highly not recommended for tenured agents since the compensation package is very insulting. I am not signed my contract with them due to this concerns. This company is a waste of your time.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Cheap sallary package, long recruitment process
Salary / Benefits
productive and has a professional atmosphere
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJune 4, 2018
The company prioritizes workforce and the wellness of every employee. It allows employee to enjoy work-life balance and vacation leaves are open whether paid or not every month. One may have the option.
Pros
free dinner
Fun
Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigMay 25, 2018
Great workplace. People are friendly. Promotes professional growth for people who want a business process outsourcing type of work. Workplace is accessible.
Good Health care provider
Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 14, 2018
I enjoyed working in the company and i learned how to handle clients/policy holders attend their needs. The company is part of the fortune 500 companies in the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.

53.4K