UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

Found 221 reviews matching the search See all 16,414 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Healthy environment great leader as well and a growing company and lastly part of a Fortune 6 company in United States
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, PhilippinesJune 25, 2019
Great Benefits
Great Company
Pros
Retirement plans offers
Wonderful Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 23, 2019
This company very generous when it comes to incentives. They are one of the companies who are high-payers. I always take phone calls 8 hours a day but if they need some support, I am being asked to pull-out and help other Representatives. The workplace is comfortable.
Pros
Free Lunches, Incentives, Free Movie Tickets, Free cakes
Cons
Mandatory Overtime for one week
Salary / Benefits
excellent and highly recommended company
Recovery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bonifacio CityJune 15, 2019
the work place was very light and you'll feel that it's not a stressful place to be with, the enjoyable part of the job is the task it's self because it's easy thought at some point it's not easy to deal with it because of some restrictions in the account but in the long run you'll get to enjoy it.
Pros
free food during holiday, their time off such as monthly rewards and recognition for the employee
Fun and Supportive
Provider Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  TaguigJune 4, 2019
The people (including those in the upper management) were helpful and supportive, which in turn made the people below them supportive of each other as well.
Executive Level Work can be very politically charged
Associate Director-Clinical Operations (Current Employee) –  TaguigMay 2, 2019
Other than the daily grind expected at work, the political machinations of other leaders might be a deterrent.

Although, to be fair, employee life (rank & file) experience would be a wholesome experience.
Pros
Good compensation in comparison to what is generally available in the market
Cons
Poor sense of work-life blaace amongst executive levels
Quarterly Progrms
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taguig City PhiliipinesApril 18, 2019
UHG provides financial assistance to every LOB programs. The have better health insurance coverages compared to other BPO companies I worked with. Upper management know to acknowledge their subordinates hard works.
Sociable People
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  AlabangApril 8, 2019
People were friendly and dependable.

The account is at its steady state with us being the pioneer agents of it. The account is to establish good relationship with mothers and helping them in their pregnancy especially those first time mothers.

We undergo training to build compassion and be a reliable person in them by providing health education that will let them have a healthy lifestyle and be reminded of their current condition and allowing them to always be alert in their condition for them to have a normal delivery.
Cons
System Issue
Salary / Benefits
Pantry and sleeping quarters on every floor
Pharmacy Benefit Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigApril 8, 2019
The building is located in Mckinley Taguig. It is very clean and security is 24/7. The agency who handled us, are not paying our SSS, PAG-IBIG contributions on time. Over time pay took months to be settled.
Nice workplace for starters
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityApril 5, 2019
This is a great company. A lot of opportunities here that starters will definitely love. Sadly I have to change residence so I have to give up some wonderful opportunities here. If I have the chance to go back I will definitely would like to work here again.
Pros
Nice culture and people
The Best Company so far
Associate Clinical Administrator (Former Employee) –  TaguigApril 4, 2019
There is a work life balance. I love the benefits and the work place is so comfortable it is really like your second home. Missing my team mates so much.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
traffic going to work
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fun with a lot of seasonal celebrations and activities
Electronic and Eligibility Rep (Former Employee) –  Port Bonifacio McKinley Hill Taguig CityMarch 21, 2019
These companies are amazing as they have diverse pools of professionals. You will have a chance to work and learn with these amazing people about their field of expertise and their roles at least once throughout your employee's life cycle. Because of these companies, I was able to honed my skills, I like the culture as well as they show compassion, integrity, and passion.
Salary / Benefits
Great company with great opportunities
Pharmacy Benefits Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mckinley, Taguig CityMarch 13, 2019
Throughout the contract, there are these "easy" days, yet also there are stressful and mind-wrecking times. After all, at the end of the day you'll learn patience and perseverance to accomplish the task. To know and understand the system's logic is one of the keys, then you might enjoy doing each task afterwards. They give rewards and incentives. Competitive salary. Good working environment. It was a great experience. :)
Top Company
Recruitment Sourcing Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 10, 2019
Improve people focus and balance with business goals. I was part of the pioneer growth years in the Philippines and so the workload was too much but the team was really great and our leaders were really visible and supportive.
Pros
Company Identity and Top Global Brand
Cons
Too target/goal oriented sometimes losing focus on people's welfare
Had fun while working
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesMarch 7, 2019
United Health Group would be one of my most recommended company to work in, in my opinion. Management sees to it that their one downs have exemplary work/ life balance.
Pros
Free Parking
Good Benefits
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigFebruary 15, 2019
Opportunity for career growth. Nice office. Nice people to work with. Pay is good, with an additional Family culture in the office. Work Life balance.
Salary / Benefits
Very good work environment and professional individuals
Pharmacy Benefits Analyst (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityFebruary 13, 2019
Actually the work is very good for me. The work environment is good and people are professionals and approachable. The only thing that is keeping me from working there is the transportation from home to work.
Pros
Free emergency lunches
Cons
Transportation
Fun Workplace
Senior Pharmacy Benefits Analyst (Current Employee) –  Taguig City, PhilippinesFebruary 7, 2019
The environment and people are fun to be with. There may be tasks that are difficult to handle but with the right thinking and positive approach it will be easily to overcome.
Pros
Shuttle Service
Cons
Travel time
Work-Life Balance
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJanuary 8, 2019
The company is good at keeping their agents happy. They have a lot of programs for fun, team buildings and you can communicate with other workers from US
Work Life and Balance
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 1, 2019
I am currently working as an Assistant Manager, wherein I handle a group of agents who work on cases sent by healthcare providers.
The company do not only ensure that their employees are getting the support they need at work but also that they're able to enjoy life outside work
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
January 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you're enjoying the work/life flexibility UnitedHealth Group offers. Sincerely, Amber H. Talent Community Manager, UnitedHealth Group

Average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuDecember 17, 2018
The people managing us,

agents,

were so engrossed with their position

that they rarely consider agents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K