UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

Found 249 reviews matching the search See all 16,610 reviews
awesome experience
Health Advocate (Customer Service) (Former Employee) –  AlabangNovember 11, 2019
awesome people environment amazing work experience, handling prescription drug plan focusing elderlies pwd's in united states. we're thought how to live with compassion so we can use it in daily work and how to have a heart that we can use not only in work for our special customers but also to have a good relationship with people at work.
enjoyed working
Eligibility and Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  TaguigNovember 6, 2019
i enjoyed working at UHG. I just needed to transfer company because of the salary. I need a higher salary as I am a single parent. Working environment was fun though
Salary / Benefits
A good training ground where you can learn and improve your skills
IT Helpdesk (Technical Support Analyst II) (Former Employee) –  IT park lahug, Cebu CItyNovember 4, 2019
Optum provides a flexible schedule for its employees and also some benefits. Good work is appreciated by leadership and is a constant motivation to do better.
Salary / Benefits
Great with enhancing people's skills
Resolution Specialist - Strategic Account Services (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 4, 2019
Several engagement activities, training and great place to enhance skills.
People on higher positions will always motivate you to go out in your comfort zone and will help you through out the process. Motivation is always present in company's environment.
productive workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 26, 2019
one thing i really liked about unitedhealth group is the people. very people oriented from management to staff. not much for growth due to they need more people to manage the calls rather than upsizing the workforce
Warm Ambiance
Medical Coding Analyst (Former Employee) –  Taguig PhilippinesOctober 23, 2019
The workplace is so accommodating it maintaining a positive outcome in a stressful atmosphere. The most important thing that influences employee motivation and happiness, and how productive and efficient they can be, all goes down to their working environment.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workin place
electronic eligibility analyst (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 22, 2019
In my last job, my boss was overbearing and wouldn't let me do my job. If she didn't like they way I was doing something she'd criticize me.” ... “I've given this question some thought, and overall I have been very satisfied with my jobs. I've been able to work with some really interesting people.
Amazing People
Healthcare Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityOctober 21, 2019
I've learned that a workplace can be your safe zone too, like a comfort zone. People are family and it was good working with them until such time you will realized you need growth.
Salary / Benefits
No work life balance culture
Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 21, 2019
We were asked to commit 2hours of overtime work every day which really drained our body and mind. Hence, the pay is good and I had never experienced any delays.
fun workplace
Senior Pharmacy Benefit Analyst (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 20, 2019
Productive and open for learning and promotions. Great people. good benefits. Fun workplace, Management is good. Salary and benefits is also a plus. Job culture is nice. Technological advanced as well.
fast phased
PPR Employer and Individual Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bonifacio CityOctober 6, 2019
nice location and facility a typical day at work is to plug-in and grind.
good medical insurance benefits.
insures good work quality through training and coaching.
good people, fun peers participating in monthly company events.
metrics are high and ensures no errors.
clients are professional.
Pros
free shuttle services to key points
Cons
payouts is not as competitive vs our US counter part and how much the company earns.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Fulfilment Pharmacy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 26, 2019
Good and great company to work. It was a great training ground for me in the bpi industry. I learned a lot of applications that served as platform to different types of line of businesses
Work life Balance
Supervisor Team Lead Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 15, 2019
Work life Balance. Lots of opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Team work culture. Monthly skills evaluation for Quality purposes. Career path, Goal driven workplace
ok
Helpdesk Support Analyst, (Optum) (Former Employee) –  Cebu CitySeptember 13, 2019
It paid okay. However, the hours are crazy. They had good training. My manager does not understand how her agents have a life other than work. She never understood how lifehappens in the lives of her agents.
Pay
Assc Tech Sup Anlyst II (Former Employee) –  Lahug, Cebu CitySeptember 8, 2019
Salary is really good. Highly recommended. Company is a good place to work too. Facilities are awesome. Colleagues are also friendly. Has allowances too.
Good Compensation and Benefits; Work Culture
Project Manager / Value Stream Engineer (Current Employee) –  Taguig CitySeptember 5, 2019
I am writing this review as a Technology resource. OGS in the Philippines particularly in the IT delivery team is some kind the nice place to work. work schedule often times is flexible. Not so good people managers but tolerable. There are a lot of change in organisation, team re alignment and changes in management.
Pros
Retirement Package;
Cons
Lot of changes everytime
Salary / Benefits
Typical workplace in a call centre industry.
It was always a night shift job catering to UnitedHealth insurance members from all over United States. Basically they would want you to know it all which I think will not happen since we are not robots to memorize everything from A-Z.
Salary / Benefits
Good work environment, good benefits and compensation
MEDICAL BILLING REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 21, 2019
* I am responsible to to do all my duties correctly, make sure that I all check my emails and update all my reports. I make sure I review all if the payments are all correct from the insurances.

*Industry Knowledge, client services,strategic thinking and Public speaking.

* Management skills- good Planning, communication, decision making and delegation.

* A happy working environment

* Meeting the target goals before end of the month.

* happiest part of the Job, regardless how busy we are on the shift.. we still manage to smile.
Pros
employee engagement activity
Cons
to many meetings during the shift
Salary / Benefits
It was an new and awsome experience working at Optum.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  IT Park lahugAugust 11, 2019
I like working at Optum though it is a night shift and its difficult for me since it's my first time working in nightshift, it gave me some experience that I cannot forget and learned new things too...
Pros
Related with my degree course
Cons
nightshift schedule
Fun workplace
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuAugust 6, 2019
Good people
Learned a lot about Mental health (account)
good management
very friendly boss & employees
hardest part is the callers about their ruddiness sometimes
the most enjoyable part of the job are the rewards, incentives and salary :)
Pros
Fixed Rest days ( saturday & sunday)
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.

54.9K