UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

Found 214 reviews matching the search See all 15,216 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Pantry and sleeping quarters on every floor
Pharmacy Benefit Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigApril 8, 2019
The building is located in Mckinley Taguig. It is very clean and security is 24/7. The agency who handled us, are not paying our SSS, PAG-IBIG contributions on time. Over time pay took months to be settled.
Nice workplace for starters
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityApril 5, 2019
This is a great company. A lot of opportunities here that starters will definitely love. Sadly I have to change residence so I have to give up some wonderful opportunities here. If I have the chance to go back I will definitely would like to work here again.
Pros
Nice culture and people
The Best Company so far
Associate Clinical Administrator (Former Employee) –  TaguigApril 4, 2019
There is a work life balance. I love the benefits and the work place is so comfortable it is really like your second home. Missing my team mates so much.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
traffic going to work
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fun with a lot of seasonal celebrations and activities
Electronic and Eligibility Rep (Former Employee) –  Port Bonifacio McKinley Hill Taguig CityMarch 21, 2019
These companies are amazing as they have diverse pools of professionals. You will have a chance to work and learn with these amazing people about their field of expertise and their roles at least once throughout your employee's life cycle. Because of these companies, I was able to honed my skills, I like the culture as well as they show compassion, integrity, and passion.
Salary / Benefits
Great company with great opportunities
Pharmacy Benefits Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mckinley, Taguig CityMarch 13, 2019
Throughout the contract, there are these "easy" days, yet also there are stressful and mind-wrecking times. After all, at the end of the day you'll learn patience and perseverance to accomplish the task. To know and understand the system's logic is one of the keys, then you might enjoy doing each task afterwards. They give rewards and incentives. Competitive salary. Good working environment. It was a great experience. :)
Top Company
Recruitment Sourcing Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 10, 2019
Improve people focus and balance with business goals. I was part of the pioneer growth years in the Philippines and so the workload was too much but the team was really great and our leaders were really visible and supportive.
Pros
Company Identity and Top Global Brand
Cons
Too target/goal oriented sometimes losing focus on people's welfare
Had fun while working
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesMarch 7, 2019
United Health Group would be one of my most recommended company to work in, in my opinion. Management sees to it that their one downs have exemplary work/ life balance.
Pros
Free Parking
Good Benefits
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigFebruary 15, 2019
Opportunity for career growth. Nice office. Nice people to work with. Pay is good, with an additional Family culture in the office. Work Life balance.
Salary / Benefits
Very good work environment and professional individuals
Pharmacy Benefits Analyst (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityFebruary 13, 2019
Actually the work is very good for me. The work environment is good and people are professionals and approachable. The only thing that is keeping me from working there is the transportation from home to work.
Pros
Free emergency lunches
Cons
Transportation
Fun Workplace
Senior Pharmacy Benefits Analyst (Current Employee) –  Taguig City, PhilippinesFebruary 7, 2019
The environment and people are fun to be with. There may be tasks that are difficult to handle but with the right thinking and positive approach it will be easily to overcome.
Pros
Shuttle Service
Cons
Travel time
Work-Life Balance
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJanuary 8, 2019
The company is good at keeping their agents happy. They have a lot of programs for fun, team buildings and you can communicate with other workers from US
Work Life and Balance
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 1, 2019
I am currently working as an Assistant Manager, wherein I handle a group of agents who work on cases sent by healthcare providers.
The company do not only ensure that their employees are getting the support they need at work but also that they're able to enjoy life outside work
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
January 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you're enjoying the work/life flexibility UnitedHealth Group offers. Sincerely, Amber H. Talent Community Manager, UnitedHealth Group

Average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuDecember 17, 2018
The people managing us,

agents,

were so engrossed with their position

that they rarely consider agents.
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 13, 2018
The people are fun to work with. However, the shift in management affected the morale of the workers resulting to high attrition which in turn resulted to high volume of calls per agent.
Multinational
MD Quality/Clinical Consultant (Current Employee) –  TaguigDecember 6, 2018
Good company for growth. Main office location is not strategic though. It has many lines of businesses. Culture is dependent on the department. Good choice for career advancement
Great working environment
Associate Clinical Administrator - UMR Intake (Former Employee) –  TaguigDecember 5, 2018
Great working environment, the management always see to it that they motivate everyone. The company provides free shuttle going to and from the office.
Work and Life balance
Medical Coding Analyst (Former Employee) –  Taguig, ManilaNovember 26, 2018
I've worked at Optum Full-time for almost 3 years. The company is focus on work life balance, growth and employee side. But it really depends on field of work or on the management you are in
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Comparison to other teams
Advanced training equipments
Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioNovember 18, 2018
Fun company to with, good compensations and facilities, good place to grow. With good company reputation and balanced environment. Friendly employees and approachable supports.
Salary / Benefits
Truly, my life's best work!
CLINICAL APPEALS CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Taguig City, PhilippinesNovember 6, 2018
With UHG, the 5 core values of integrity, performance, innovation, compassion and relationships are seen in action in the workplace.

The mentors and the dynamic working environment motivates you to strive not only for competence, but for excellence.
Pros
Ability to telecommute
Salary / Benefits
Good
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 24, 2018
It has good envvironment. Good people. Really promotes Job Work/Life Balance. Growing? Definitely not that fast, if you're a performer in the company they will not let go of you coz your a performer but it will not make you grow tho.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Competitive Salary and Growing as an Individual

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K