Unilever
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 31 2020

Unilever Employee Reviews

Excellent
Unilever Philippines is a good company , provide health care, insurances and good services. The company is well and determined, they can provide there products for the people need in very affordable prices.
Productive and fun workplace
Some days were slow, but other days were busy. Employees were very nice and welcoming. They always invited me to get lunch with them. The only problem was that I didn't really get to work with other interns because they kind of separated us and gave us different projects.
Pros
Welcoming environment, long lunch break
Cons
some days were really slow and didn't have anything to do
Competitive Environment
Great working experience in this fast paced industry. Highly recommended to those want to apply for a job especially beginners. You will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
There is an opportunity to bounce off others thoughts and it take less time to elicit the thoughts/ideas.

More flexible towards the owner.

Have high interest in product category.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with good working environment
Fun workplace with good working environment. Though you'll work under pressure but you'll still be enjoy the work. The management and the other employees are fun to be with.
Stringent environment, very fast-paced
Stringent environment, very fast-paced. Experimental org structure. Good culture of malasakit. Family oriented. Office is near hospital, restaurants. It has free parking.
Salary / Benefits
Very comportable company that i have been xperience to wrk
Operate and fixing machine if necesarry.. And also daily monitoring of machine condition

I am very thankful that i been work at unilever philipines.. Its very nice and comportable / safety working place
Salary / Benefits
I only work in this company 5 months only because of the contract when my contract end i did not come again because my house is very far in this company.
Very Excellent
Unilever conpany is a very professional to work with.They offered/gave high compensation and benefits.They recognized employee who is potential to promote and give higher position in the company.
Procurement Buyer Specialist
Everyday is a learning. As a buyer every requirements of end user is challenging since you want to serve them items with combination of quality of the product/service in a better price.
limitless career advancement potential
People are very passionate about working for Unilever as they can see results from ideas in terms of projects. With the generous benefits and compensation, people are motivated to do great things to provide value to the company.
Pros
Training, Paid Vacation Leaves, Unlimited Sick Leaves
Cons
Long hours, weekend work (sometimes as needed), 24/7 operations means non-stop communication over messaging apps.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work with
Got a lady British boss that was so amazing and understanding. She was very supportive with regards to my family. She understood if I need to took care of my children. Indeed, a model boss and mother to her 2 kids. Was very glad and happy to assist her.
Good company
Good company and coworkers good salary it can provide your needs but not recommended for party goers because of work time period and one day off is not enough for 12 hours of duty in a week
Pros
Pay lunch break
Salary / Benefits
A lot of learnings..thru trainings.,seminars and small projects that contribute machine efficiency and performance as a operator..

Safety is a top priority
Serving food
Cleaness attitude cheaking food and u need to clean in and out side and .use uniform and clean all table make it sure is alwys wet and other place
Pros
Launch
Cons
6our
Salary / Benefits
Productive company with great benefits for employees
Doing the same everyday routine in operating. I was stuck in my position for 5 years as a Machine Operator. Small salary increase per year. Relieving other operators during their leave. Getting bonuses every year.
Pros
Health and medical benefits including my dependents
Salary / Benefits
It’s a manufacturing plant that develops people skills and and provide opportunities. It provides work balance culture and looks after their career.
It’s one of the top manufacturing companies that provides excellent job and competitive compensation. It hires top graduating students and trains them for future management positions. It provides excellent work environment. Superiors are supportive of subordinates and assist them to achieve work goals. Techinical amenities are upgraded as needed.
Pros
Sufficient medical services and work environment.
Cons
Automatic retirement at age 60.
Salary / Benefits
Always busy but benefits & incentive given
Is a busy company with good heart to his people. Benefits is given properly and incentive is given correctly. Staff are happy to work and enjoy everyday.
Pros
1 hour break every 8 hours and there is vacation leave every year.
Cons
Medical Benefits also free
Salary / Benefits
Fun and fulfilling job and environment
It is a indeed a fulfilling job and a fun environment, when the big boss is working in your career path and believes in your skills and capability, and when your hardwork and dedication is being recognized by other department and most of all if you receive a token of appreciation.
Pros
Birthday Leave, fixed bonus - 250% of your montlhy salary
Fun Work and Family oriented company
very passionate and in terms of benefits with thier employees. we are well provided such as trainings/seminars and the like. we are also provided with the right tools in trade. However, due to the economic crisis in the philippines, our company opted to replace almost all of us who has rendered more than 25 years in service , replacing with millenials. so, i submitted my early retirement last year, Oct 30, 2017. to give way to new recruits (millenials).
Pros
as filed personnel, we are provided with the lodging and meal allowances.
Cons
activity should be done regardless of how many hours.
Productive workplace
A typical work, kung saan papasok ka para may sahud ka every cut off. not that challenging kase walang quota.

The workplace is not that good, since it was an airconditioned area.