TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 1,270 reviews matching the search See all 7,543 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityJune 25, 2019
You can get along with your Managers, Supervisors and Colleagues well. Management is very cool. The most enjoyable part of my job is when they are offering Overtime with additional incentives.
Work Life Balance
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Novaliches Quezon CityJune 24, 2019
Overall,I still give TTEC a rating of 4.5 as it is giving me the stability until now having my life outside the office and still able to meet their requirements.
Productive and fun place
Billing Specialist - NBN Account (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJune 24, 2019
Management is awesome.but career growth is too low. Working place is fantastic. That shift is great since its a morning shift schedule. Hard core selling.
Pros
Morning shift
Cons
No career growth
Low salary, high incentives
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityJune 23, 2019
The company helped me improve my communication skills, however just like any other BPO company, the workplace is toxic and busy. I enjoyed the free meals, free foods, especially the incentives which sometimes is 3x your salary.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Low Salary
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 20, 2019
Good working environment, goal oriented, work-life balance, keen on culture and values. None to say. It's a good company. Lots of career development and opportunities for growth.
Challenging work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 19, 2019
My first work was with Teletech. I must say my communication skill has improved a lot since I worked here. I was trained proper customer service and bit of sales.
Salary / Benefits
The perfect company for me.
Customer Care Management Philippines (Former Employee) –  Robinsons Novaliches, QCJune 8, 2019
Teletech was the first BPO company that opened my eyes to possibilities. Everything I learned in the BPO industry started here and my manager developed my skills and encouraged me to be better and not be afraid to try new things. I love my boss.
Pros
Proximity
Cons
Cancellation of the ACE Program
Good Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityJune 6, 2019
Compensation and Benefits okay, has a good working environment, workmates are friendly and easy to get along with but politics everywhere and management easily changes decisions.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Management is not good.
Salary / Benefits
A comfortable workplace with great incentives
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityJune 6, 2019
The work load itself is fine, a job can only be difficult if you don't know what you're doing. You just have to talk to someone who's willing to teach you how everything works.

If there's anything I didn't like about this company, it's their sick leave rule. Your med cert should indicate that you need 3 days of bed rest, otherwise, your absence will not be tagged as a sick leave.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the incentives. I believe it was because of the account we were handling at the time.
Pros
Incentives, free food from time to time
Cons
Work environment can get a little toxic sometimes, sick leave MUST be 3 days
Salary / Benefits
The environment is friendly. Everyone is helping each other
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 6, 2019
They will set you up for success by letting you spend time learning the products and services, showing you how the work is done, giving you training and assessments to check your knowledge and helping you become ready before they put you into action.
productive and fun
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Cainta, RizalJune 4, 2019
• Assisting Clients with their queries.
• Encoding the personal information of the client
I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job. My boss trusts me to produce high-quality work and results. I love that my job enables me to love and enjoy my other passions in life.
Na
Customer Service Representative Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  CaintaJune 4, 2019
Very poor management I bet not to apply to this company look for a different site if you wanted to be in teletech you can go to MOA or Cubao site....
Productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasJune 2, 2019
Employees were very professional.The management really helped us to become better. The trainers were really into their job, which I truly admire.I really enjoyed my stay in TTEC.
Fairly Good Company
Customer Service Representative II (CSR 2) (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJune 1, 2019
Good Training ground for undergraduates and fresh graduates, good company for those who wanted to be in the BPO industry and to have an experience in a Call Center environment
Pros
Good Trainings
Cons
Benefits and salary package needs t improve to be competetive
Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dumaguete cityMay 21, 2019
My previous team leader doesn't know how to take good care of his/her agent. Aside from that, everything works well. Good salary and expensive meals on their cafeteria
Pros
On time breaks and good working environment
Cons
Changing of schedules
Salary / Benefits
amazing place to work with
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasMay 20, 2019
amazing place to work with, people are nice even the higher ups, very approachable. and very considerate. team work is very fascinating...............
Productive and Fun working place
Sears Online Intern Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuMay 19, 2019
Working at ttec made me a better person, it taught me how to interact with different type of persons everyday, Ttec has also given great opportunities, nevertheless i have to leave the company to look for a greener pasture since i am now having a kid and needs more income to raise my family.
Good experience
Customer Support Rep. (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityMay 12, 2019
Good learning experience with a so so compensation. wasnt happy with the way how management runs, a little politics included but thanks for the experience.
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place with free videoke, billiard table and sleeping quarters
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaApril 28, 2019
- Working at Teletech is a great experience and it helps to to improve my communication skills.
- I learned how to deal people especially American's.
- They have the good ambiance, sleeping quarters for employee's who needs power nap, clean comfort room and good office to work for.
- The hardest part of my job is to deal with irate customer which may lead you to received some profanity and abusive words from the customers even it's not your fault. Also i have difficult time waking up so early in the morning.
- What I really enjoy most is the working balance schedule because my team belongs to morning shift. I can say that I am lucky because I have team lead that is very hands on to us and teach us how to be the best agent. Always gives time for coaching to improve more and to avoid mistakes. And also I belong to a Awesome team.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
8 hours shift only
relaxed work place
Technical Support Representative I (Former Employee) –  BatangasApril 21, 2019
management is good at all.
It is just that my salary there is not enough. but I really enjoy working in Teletech. relaxed place to work. and good thing is having a day shift account.