Play YouTube video button

TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 1,291 reviews matching the search See all 7,750 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Company who gave me a strong knowledge about being a Desktop Support
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 11, 2019
Since I'm in a graveyard shift,I thought it will be hard for me but since the ambiance of the place is good and the workers is so kind and jolly specially to me shift leaders. I didn't experience being so sleepy that time, and because of the activities, daily task, and other technical concerns of the agents and team leader i was able to get busy most of my shifts. The hardest task that I accomplish is the MS Patch through 160 computers which i worked and finished for 2 days.
Pros
Very attentive employees and supervisors.
Cons
Nothing.
Productive and fun workplace
Marketing Internship (Former Employee) –  Cainta, RizalAugust 6, 2019
a fun place to work and explore good management and leaders especially, well .. well .. well, I recommend TeleTech for you to try that's all thankyou.
Work life balance
Chat Support Representative (Former Employee) –  CaintaAugust 4, 2019
All are perfect and awesome from the rank and file to the highest position in the company. They provide positive treatment to their employee. Benefits are good as well.
As an intern
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  LagunaAugust 3, 2019
Great, fun and exciting with you co-interns and especially with the supervisor and manager. I've learned to have a proper etiquette while on work. the do's and don'ts of being an employee or as a leader.
Fun workplace
Talent Acquisition OJT (Former Employee) –  CaintaAugust 2, 2019
The job is quite easy and I really have fun working here especially I have gained a lot of friends here and I improved my communication skills thanks to Teletech.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Ojt
Fun workplace
Supervisor/Team Lead, (Former Employee) –  Iloilo, Probinsya sang IloiloJuly 30, 2019
Friendly and cool environment with overtime hours available. My expectation is to have a harmonious business relationship with co-workers and the management.
Salary / Benefits
a fun to stay and happy peeps to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  LipaJuly 28, 2019
The reasons why i stayed for tetech for almost 10 yirs are the people behind the team. The mnanagement, sometimes salary doesnt matter anymore as long that you enjoy your stay and love what your doing.
Tsr
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Cainta, RizalJuly 28, 2019
First company that i've been with and i have learned so many things from the actual word. I also met different types of people working in this lovely and very open company. I hope that i can still go back there if they can give me another chance but still Thank you Teletech for the 3 years. :)
Pros
The Company and the People
Cons
I can't think of anything to put in here. I'm sorry.
A nice BPO experience
Customer Support Representative I (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 26, 2019
I love the management on this company because they care about their employees, they gave us what we deserve specially in terms of health benefits and not only their employees even the family of their people.
Pros
Beneficiaries are includes on their HMO
Salary / Benefits
one of the best in the industry
SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  NovalichesJuly 26, 2019
Teletech is one of the best in the industry but should invest more on employee engagement and retention. my 14 years with the company has been a true blessing for me.
first job
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJuly 23, 2019
This is the very first job that I had, enjoyed 15 months doing ADSL technical support for end user. Have to stop working since currently studying and working at the same time.
Salary / Benefits
Offers a very competitive basic salary but much is to be desired with other company benefits specifically the HMO package
Digital Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Vista Hub, BGC, TaguigJuly 16, 2019
If you're looking for a job that only requires you to work 40 hours/week, get weekends OFF, and pays P 52,500 per month plus commission then this is the perfect job for you.

One great advantage that I got was being hired to be part of the biggest search engine company in the world. I was able to undergo training and certification for digital advertising.

The biggest letdown was management. It's either the wrong people were hired for the positions or they simply got overwhelmed by the demands of the client.

The hardest part is dealing with the client's qualms without any support from the upper management team.

Being able to work with highly competitive and intellectual individuals gave the biggest joy to me.
Pros
Free meals (provided by the client)
Cons
Upper Management
Salary / Benefits
A quiet place to work at
Customer Service/ Billing (Former Employee) –  rizal, philippinesJuly 12, 2019
It is fun to learn new things with my colleagues

I enjoy having time to talk with my friends while working, so I WON'T GET BORED.

We just need supply of coffee to keep us energized
Pros
free water, airconditioned
Cons
no coffee breaks
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace with pingpong table, xbox and darts
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  teletech lipaJuly 9, 2019
productive and fun workplace with pingpong table, xbox and dart. managers anf team leaders are approachable. however, im not satisfied to their salary
Pros
free lunches
productive
On-the-job Training/Internship (Former Employee) –  novalichesJuly 9, 2019
relaxed, on the other side it is stressful . being an intern at teletech taught me how to be patient, productive, self motivated and committed. I've learned to be honest, loyal and determined in a situations that I've encounter.
Salary / Benefits
Politics is way too much on leadership group
EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionJuly 5, 2019
Lack of support and resources. Ones everything is good and you exerted all your heart and soul. they would put one of their own and start owning what you have worked for and throw you in a trash. Thats how they recognize loyal and great employee. Used you up and drain you until job is done so they can place their self entitled leaders pretending to know it all that couldnt even read numbers, products and processes - as long as their skill is how to terminate people. This is not a company you want to work for if you dont like politics and bullying. Their so called We Hear You is a venue to bully and accuse innocent people. Investigation committee is just a show - it doesnt work at all as they will follow what the Leadership bullies would dictate.
Pros
GREAT SUPPORT GROUP. Wont say anything to offend Politicians
Cons
Too much politics, worst company, treats you like garbage
Salary / Benefits
Not the best, but good for a newbie in the industry
CSR (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 2, 2019
There is somewhat work-life balance. Salary is good for newbies, in my account/program, the management is good, though there are some bad eggs(it's not a BPO if there's none) but not like other BPO companies I have worked for(Abysmal to summarize). And since it's a day-shift account, I liked it. For advancement, yeah, it's all political.
Pros
client based employee appreciation
Cons
no advancement for the common folk
Great Place
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, PhilippinesJune 26, 2019
Great place, great people, wonderful work culture that provides competitive pay and efficient training. The management was helpful and approachable and always willing to lend a helping hand.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityJune 25, 2019
You can get along with your Managers, Supervisors and Colleagues well. Management is very cool. The most enjoyable part of my job is when they are offering Overtime with additional incentives.
Work Life Balance
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Novaliches Quezon CityJune 24, 2019
Overall,I still give TTEC a rating of 4.5 as it is giving me the stability until now having my life outside the office and still able to meet their requirements.