TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 1,366 reviews matching the search See all 8,340 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 23, 2020
Company is good but the pay is not. Overall company offers great opportunity specially for newbies and the management is considerable to the employees.
My feed back
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  PasayJanuary 22, 2020
I worked with Teletech in Pasay for over 3 years. I can definitely understand for being non rehireable for a couple of months but non rehireable permanently when I never even actually had an opportunity to work for the company is ridiculous. I didn't do anything wrong and I was once a top performer. I did immediate resigned due to medical issues but with valid med cert.
Salary / Benefits
Ttec have a very good training for new hire
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityJanuary 20, 2020
I was a fresh grad and is searching for a job. I landed in TTEC for experience and curiority to find growth. I realized that it is normal that in a BPO, you will really undergo subtle changes in the system and pressure from higher ups, but with proper training and determination to learn and adjust to the account, you'll excel in the field.
Salary / Benefits
toxic yet productive working place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  NovalichesJanuary 20, 2020
Its been a great challenge for me to be part of TTEC. Management and colleagues have a full support to achieve your goal, though there is always a tough times for me however I take it as an opportunity to level up ans to strive more.
good environment
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJanuary 20, 2020
They have good environment, friendly employees however after a year there are no increase in salary. More job opportunities, in terms of growth in tha company.
Salary / Benefits
It's nice and has a lot of friendly people
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 15, 2020
nice just like going to school because its morning shift
i learned a lot in comes on handling a customer over the phone
management is fair
workplace culture is okay
when there is too much available time because it's not good when you are in a BPO
if there is an event like christmas party or year end party etc.
More Calls Coming
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJanuary 13, 2020
Since it was a call center company you will expect more calls and stressful days. Also, you will need to advise your TL if you are going to restroom. No chance of going to it freely
stressful
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 12, 2020
the managers are intimidating specially in an australian acccout in TTEC. They were power tripping the agents and a lot of workloads are given with a very low salary.
Work-Life Balance
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  LipaJanuary 5, 2020
They provide experiences and learning that helped me to grow as an individual person. There were activities that helped improve the camaraderie of the management and people.
Good Working Environment
Internship/OJT (Former Employee) –  Fairview, Quezon CityJanuary 4, 2020
The employees are nice and good working environment. They gave us a break in 12nn. The hardest part of the job is the discrepancy of the employees requirements it they spent a long time to search a file.
Good Campany
CSR/TSR (Former Employee) –  CSR/TSRDecember 27, 2019
It does not criticize your work but instead gives you ideas to improve. They encourage you to be a better worker. They give fair judgments when it comes to your work
Great
ACCOUNT EXPERT (Current Employee) –  San FernandoDecember 27, 2019
Everything was perfect. Except that my partner would not support my endeavors to advance in my career. My coworkers think I have unlimited potential, too bad my partner does not think the same.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 22, 2019
being part of this company means a lot to me. though salary is not as high as those Big companies, I can say that workload was just equivalent for our salary rate. Our account is not as queuing as other companies. You can actually talk about your life within a shift 😂
Not That Good
Customer Service Representative(Non-Voice) (Former Employee) –  Lipa BatangasDecember 22, 2019
First impression doesn’t match the culture and environment of the workplace, Difficult and Lengthy Training Process, Overly High Standard in terms of Metrics
Hrs coordinator
Human Capital Shared Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  NovalichesDecember 22, 2019
Adversive challenging good communication peaceful learning growth open to adjustments cooperative my manager is considerate happy and goal oriented. See to it that we will all learn individually and love the environment
Its ok
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  PasayDecember 20, 2019
I learned the working environment inside a BPO company like ttec. Although we have no salary, i realy enjoyed working there along with my colleagues. N
Salary / Benefits
Low salary heavy workload unstable programs poor company benefits such as medical and financial low opportunities for a career growth due to lack of n
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Novaliches Quezon CityDecember 18, 2019
Given me opportunity. Had a great work with coworkers , very competitive. Team leaders has compassion with agents. Thumbs up with the environment and facilities.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 13, 2019
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Digital Live Chat Representative (Chat Support) (Former Employee) –  Lipa, BatangasDecember 11, 2019
People are friendly however the management gets strict every time.
Its also good workplace.
I learned many things about the product.
Knowledgeable experience
Salary / Benefits
Your always feels like at home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cainta, RizalDecember 9, 2019
I always feels like im home every time i go to TTECH and i love the environment they always make sure that they will give all of the employees needs and benefits.