Play YouTube video button

TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 1,319 reviews matching the search See all 7,995 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I had the best call center job experience.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dumaguete CityOctober 10, 2019
I had the best call center job experience.
I was able to meet new people and the workplace is fun.
I was able to learn more things and introduced to learning more.
Pros
Health Care benefits, employee appreciation, company outings.
Cons
I have to travel going to work.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu PhilippinesOctober 9, 2019
Good company, work is not that loaded and team leads are always there willing to help employees the best that they can be. Will highly recommend the company
Good Team mates
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasOctober 9, 2019
Good and fun working environment from application to operations.
Has huge nap rooms and cafeteria. Kind and fun people to work with. Mandatory OTs are hassle.
Cons
mandatory OT
Good company
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cainta, RizalOctober 3, 2019
Good co worker Good employee and supervisor i learned alot in this company by helping clients an agent and i proved my communication skills also my self compedence
Free meal everyday
Google Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  PHOctober 1, 2019
Working environment is very pleasant plus the fact that the managers are very professional and nice.
They will help you climb the corporate ladder with ease.
Salary / Benefits
TeleTech is one of the best company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de MéxicoSeptember 27, 2019
My co-employees and the management were very kind and supportive. They will help you to reach your maximum potential and be the best version of yourself.
Nice to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 27, 2019
It is a nice environment to work with especially for beginners. You can find a good management here and leadership that is in place. Everyday is a learning experience here to improve your skills.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun-filled job with good co-employees
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasay CitySeptember 26, 2019
The company served as a great platform for me to improve my way of thinking as an employee in a big company and also for me to improve my skills most specially in communication and working as a team member.
Salary / Benefits
Colleagues are fun and helpful
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongSeptember 26, 2019
My trainers, managers and colleagues that I worked with were very supportive and well mannered, that makes the office a place where it is fun and safe to work at.
Excellent company
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Batangas CitySeptember 23, 2019
Excellent company. Providing the right benefits and takes care well of its employees.

A company that reach out not only for its clients but also for the employees.
workplace status
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calindagan, Dumaguete CitySeptember 22, 2019
the workplace is nice, easy to ease your way in and out of zone. the hardest part of the job for me, is to figure out and fully understand the customer's inquiries.
Productive and fast-paced
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CitySeptember 20, 2019
The first customer service experience that I had which helped me a lot in improving my communication skills and social skills as I met a lot different personalities of people.
Pros
incentives and recognitions
Cons
night shift and health risky
Teletech Sta. Rosa
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sta.RosaSeptember 17, 2019
Teletech is the first call center job that I had. I liked it, but the salary package cannot compensate for anyone's daily needs. And there is no leniency when someone is sick. even with medical records.
Very good company
Work Force Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  CaintaSeptember 15, 2019
TTEC is quite a good employer and it is multi national. Continues training are there to enhance employee. Although the salary pay in the Philippines is really that not good as most of the workers here tend to go outside the Philippines for work. The expenses here are not in good ratio with the minimum salary especially if you have a family with 2 children.
Pros
matrix bonus
Cons
healthcare 13th month pay.
Five Starr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 15, 2019
Comfortable workplace and trainings are amazing. Staff and team leaders are approachable and always willing to help in any way they can. Overall, I had a great experience.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun working place.
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, PampangaSeptember 13, 2019
I work usually at night schedule. I learned many things specially in communicating with the people in other countries. I understand their expressions learn to lessen their problems, provide advisement and answer questions.
fun and productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BacolodSeptember 13, 2019
The workplace is good and the people are also welcoming and supportive. The hardest part of the job was to work unequipped with knowledge and support before hitting the production floor
Salary / Benefits
It WAS awesome and a fun place
Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 9, 2019
I worked in Teletech Philippines way back 2018 and I spent a year in the company because the place was really amazing and all the people that surrounds you were nice.
none as of now
ACADSOC ONLINE ENGLISH TUTOR (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasSeptember 8, 2019
fix dayshift, management needs improvement when dealing with employees that needs personal leave. workplace culture is okay. assigned as technical support
Salary / Benefits
This company wants you to work 6 days a week..
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  TTEC CAINTASeptember 7, 2019
It was so fun working in the site however when they made a transition about your schedule, they want you to work 6 days in a week. And then your team lead will tell you to just follow your schedule. So disappointed and I lost my interest in this company.