TrueLogic Online Solutions, Inc.

TrueLogic Online Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun working environment
It's a good working environment especially having access through different airport terminals. It's a privilege of having it being part of the HR group.
A Good Place to Start Hobbled by Poor Management
TrueLogic Online Solutions, Inc. is a good place to start your writing career. There is work-life balance, topics are interesting to write about, and your colleagues are fun to work with.

However, the management leaves a lot to be desired. Office politics breed and instill toxic behavior to people who are supposed to lead and guide you as a writer. Some are also petty and engage in bullying and harassing the people who directly work for them for no apparent reason.

Overall, it's a good company that needs to get rid of the "old guard" and introduce better management. Managers are supposed to lead, after all, and not just boss around people.
Pros
Nice office hours
Salary / Benefits
fast paced and motivated individual with exceptional SEO talent.
Awesome time and opportunity from the industries respected names.
We always had outings that focus on sport and team building which I truly desire. We can have a movie watching day each year that gives us the chance to bond with colleagues from different roles. I never had any problem acting as liaison to each sector because everyone wanted to get the job done.
Pros
Alot of free learning
Cons
If you do not study you will get left behind
Productive Fun to work
I've learned a lot on this company. example, troubleshooting the deffective computers, assemble and disassemble computers, etc. I learned other job responsibilities other than the school. They will guide you until you learn.
Pros
have allowance
Cons
night shifts
productive environment
First job
Have a great time learning the SEO.

Work includes posting of article in different press release sites.

Management was good at first but the changes applied brought so many employees in confusion with their respective roles.
Sociable employees
Employees who treat you as their family. You'll gonna learn a lot from their instructions and guidance. Task which are all given to you were all challenging and you'll gonna study for you to understand it well. But once you got the tasks, it'll be as easy as one, two, three. There are foods everywhere.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TrueLogic Online Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
TrueLogic Online Solutions, Inc. Reviews by Location