Transcom Employee Reviews

Seldom career growth
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  OrtigasOctober 21, 2019
The company and management are considered good in terms of providing their employee's benefits. The only thing that hindered was the career opportunity for those deserving employees.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace but poor management
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityOctober 1, 2019
Have a lot of activities, no annual appraisal, salary is fairly okay but management needs improvement. some managers are biased and have favoritism. No security at work as there was an instance where they pulled out accounts and have to throw employees to other departments or redundiate them. benefits are good though.
Salary / Benefits
Nice company to work with.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Manila philippinesSeptember 29, 2019
Friendly environment. Helpful people. Been learned a lot of things through this company. Enjoying your stay cause every person you’ve met is so friendly.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 18, 2019
I learned a lot in my jobs. One of it is to work underpressure, to have willingness in work, to be more productive, to help others and most of all to be more confidence and be more patience. The working environment there is very nice and you can work well because all the people are always thinking positive and have a good vibes. There is no hardest part in my job because I do it well. And lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job is when we have a Team Building. Because we know a lot in our teams and we work well in the company.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace, Smoking area on the roof deck
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig CitySeptember 13, 2019
All of my TL,Operation manager and my colleague are very friendly talkative and very hard working. every single day we are happy because our TL is very funny and friendly.
Salary / Benefits
management change and they are PRO client
Customer Care Representative (Agent / SME) (Former Employee) –  production floorSeptember 5, 2019
Working with the company is A okay at first but, when the management change. The work environment turns to worst. They are always PRO client. They will asked us what we need and want but they are really not listening.
Salary / Benefits
It's very productive work place
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityAugust 29, 2019
I worked graveyard with shifting schedules but I learned to be more flexible in managing my time. My work place taught me to be resilient and productive. The workplace I had has a strong leadership that guides me through the entire process in the field of customer service and customer service excellence. The hardest part of the job I had was just working with a graveyard shifting schedules and I found my self very unhealthy that push me to decide to career shift. The most enjoyable part of the job I had was the team building, we were having fun at the place with team discussions.
Salary / Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesAugust 27, 2019
• Diffuse and resolve various volatile customer situations while maintaining the balance between the interests of the company and customer satisfaction.
• Make service changes, recommend service options, and schedule installations for phone, television cable, and internet lines under COMCAST coompay.
• Provide detailed and accurate accounts of customer calls for prevention of future audit issues
Pros
Free accommodation transportation
Cons
Long hour
Friendly Environment
Working there is a good opportunity for fresh graduates. Their training is absolutely one of the best training I had. Their really into details and wanted to make sure before you get into the production floor you are 100% ready.
benefits is so good
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityJuly 30, 2019
I am customer service representative for 3years in a local account. We're processing laboratory request as well as surgical procedure from affiliated doctors. We relaying approval code to the staff and hmo issuer. In bpo industry, i've learned to become patience with regards to the irate caller.
Salary / Benefits
Hardworking and willing to share experience to excell
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong cityJuly 19, 2019
Good easy to find job you sab just search right away and.check the available post i uae. Thank you for creating such app apecially for beginners thw management is good just need more opportunity
Pros
Free lunches and transpo
Cons
Overtime is no problem
Salary / Benefits
good place to work but they are more on contractual basis and low compensation
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasig City, PHJuly 12, 2019
Transcom is a good place to work but they do have low compensations. As a contractual employee, I do not receive much incentives unlike the agents. Stressful works and may require you to work on weekends if requirements are not met. They will deduct your leave with your salary.
Fun Workplace
Customer Relation Associate (Former Employee) –  Pasig City, PhilippinesJune 20, 2019
Transcom known for being one of the best company who caters good customers satisfaction when dealing with customer. It is under call center industry who provides good customer satisfaction.
Salary / Benefits
This is Fun place to work with
Technical Support Intern (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityMay 22, 2019
If you want to learn and you are a fresh grad you definitely want to tryat Transcom. My work as Technical Support intern is tiring and repetitive so if you want career growth try something or change path to software dev
Salary / Benefits
Have a good working place
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  TiendesitasMay 14, 2019
They have a good management here plus they are very friendly always there to help every management layer are all approachable have a good pay as well.
Pros
Cons
Forced o.t's
nice workplace
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityMay 10, 2019
being a call center agent is not easy but also because of transcom I was able to become more flexible and as well as it helped me alot especially in handling foreign customers.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Bacolod, PhilippinesApril 20, 2019
The company values people they have sleeping quarters for the employees. They have health insurance and dental insurance as well. The company give incentives to the employees example on the spot cash incentives for a sale.
Pros
Free sleeping quarters
Cons
Short breaks
Fun work place
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigMarch 27, 2019
we help each other when it comes to sales, no power tripper, people are easy to get along with, supervisors are supportive and willing to help us by providing coaching to strengthen us.
Competitive but fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 18, 2019
I have good memories with this company. The Team Leads are all very welcoming. They provide support not only to their direct team but to others as well.
Pros
Free lunch at times
Cons
Breaks medical Benefits
Salary / Benefits
The company provides a fun working environment for their employees
Customer Service Representative/Fault Manager (Former Employee) –  OrtigasFebruary 19, 2019
The company provides a fun working environment for their employees which they enjoy so much. They also have childcare which allows the employees bring their kids at work provided that an attendant is available. They also have this free meal incentive if you are able to hit the monthly target, like, perfect attendance. Quality wise, they make sure that proper training is provided to each employee too.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transcom. Our community is ready to answer.

3.2Salary / Benefits