Transcom

Transcom Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Fun, but need a lot of patience
It was a different challenged in this company because you need to be more and more patient and be understanding to your customer. The people in this company help me a lot in presenting the truth to the customer without hiding anything from them.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Health related
employees are great.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigJanuary 29, 2020
It's also fun working at Transcom, they do have a strict policy for being reliable at their attendance and being late. Employees are being compensated well but they don't have an annual increase.
Great experience with transcom
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigJanuary 29, 2020
This is my first call center. Transcontinental is a pro agent company they have a child care where you can bring your child to the office there is a pharmacy inside where you can get what you need salary deduction and good facilities
The best company ever...
Transcom really cares. We have childcare, shuttle service, drugstore, and we provide slippers ang tshirts for rainy days once you get wet in the rain. The best company ever!..
Light mood workplace
TECHNICAL SUPPORT, TRANSCOM (Current Employee) –  Pasig CityJanuary 16, 2020
The company is very caring to their employees. They have a good work place. The management is also good. They value each and everyone of us. The workplace is very accessible and safe.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly atmosphere, easy account and good management.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 11, 2020
Great place to work. Been with the company for well over 10 years and I have no complaints with the salary and benefits that I am getting.
Employees are heard and our needs are well taken cared of.
The company makes sure that it engages with all the employees through activities and other initiatives.
We also have competitive benefits and facilities like onsite pharmacy, mini gym and cafeteria for coffee lovers.
Great company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Tiendesitas PasigJanuary 7, 2020
Transcom is a good place to start a job and build up experience if you are motivated and passionate in 3 months you can get promoted, Management is great as well.
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time working with Transcom
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tiende sitasDecember 18, 2019
I had a great time working in transcom. People are awesome .
I handled talk talk account it's quieng thou but I we're able to manage my call without pressure. If I will be given a chance to work in a bpo again I would preferred to work with transcom.
Productive and Employee friendly workplace
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityDecember 8, 2019
Working with Transcom made me learn about a lot of things when it comes to technical aspects as they will provide all the assistance and support that a representative needed. Management look after their employees and making sure that everyone is happily doing their work. A typical day will just go round in providing technical assistance with the Company's products. I didn't find the job hard as the management won't let you feel that the job is hard, by providing extensive assistance.
Great company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityDecember 7, 2019
This company has it all. I have kid and them having a day care is very helpful for me when I have no one to look out for my kids. Salary is also great, their pantry area is clean and there are perks.
Nice to work with
Samsung Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  TSR/ EDSADecember 3, 2019
i enjoyed my stay, Job Work/Life Balance is good, Job Security/Advancement provided, Management is supportive,
Job Culture is nice. friendly colleagues
Seldom career growth
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  OrtigasOctober 21, 2019
The company and management are considered good in terms of providing their employee's benefits. The only thing that hindered was the career opportunity for those deserving employees.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace but poor management
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityOctober 1, 2019
Have a lot of activities, no annual appraisal, salary is fairly okay but management needs improvement. some managers are biased and have favoritism. No security at work as there was an instance where they pulled out accounts and have to throw employees to other departments or redundiate them. benefits are good though.
Salary / Benefits
Nice company to work with.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Manila philippinesSeptember 29, 2019
Friendly environment. Helpful people. Been learned a lot of things through this company. Enjoying your stay cause every person you’ve met is so friendly.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 18, 2019
I learned a lot in my jobs. One of it is to work underpressure, to have willingness in work, to be more productive, to help others and most of all to be more confidence and be more patience. The working environment there is very nice and you can work well because all the people are always thinking positive and have a good vibes. There is no hardest part in my job because I do it well. And lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job is when we have a Team Building. Because we know a lot in our teams and we work well in the company.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace, Smoking area on the roof deck
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig CitySeptember 13, 2019
All of my TL,Operation manager and my colleague are very friendly talkative and very hard working. every single day we are happy because our TL is very funny and friendly.
Salary / Benefits
management change and they are PRO client
Customer Care Representative (Agent / SME) (Former Employee) –  production floorSeptember 5, 2019
Working with the company is A okay at first but, when the management change. The work environment turns to worst. They are always PRO client. They will asked us what we need and want but they are really not listening.
Salary / Benefits
It's very productive work place
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityAugust 29, 2019
I worked graveyard with shifting schedules but I learned to be more flexible in managing my time. My work place taught me to be resilient and productive. The workplace I had has a strong leadership that guides me through the entire process in the field of customer service and customer service excellence. The hardest part of the job I had was just working with a graveyard shifting schedules and I found my self very unhealthy that push me to decide to career shift. The most enjoyable part of the job I had was the team building, we were having fun at the place with team discussions.
Salary / Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesAugust 27, 2019
• Diffuse and resolve various volatile customer situations while maintaining the balance between the interests of the company and customer satisfaction.
• Make service changes, recommend service options, and schedule installations for phone, television cable, and internet lines under COMCAST coompay.
• Provide detailed and accurate accounts of customer calls for prevention of future audit issues
Pros
Free accommodation transportation
Cons
Long hour
Friendly Environment
Working there is a good opportunity for fresh graduates. Their training is absolutely one of the best training I had. Their really into details and wanted to make sure before you get into the production floor you are 100% ready.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transcom. Our community is ready to answer.

3.2Salary / Benefits