Toyota Employee Reviews

Found 637 reviews matching the search See all 7,228 reviews
Good Company
Interpreter/Translator (Former Employee) –  LagunaNovember 6, 2019
A very busy and exceptional company.
So clean even machining area is always neat and clean.

Environment friendly and continuously striving on improving current system for the better quality of product and safety of team members.
Competitive and Professional
Insurance Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  PHNovember 4, 2019
A normal working day with Toyota means a continues healthy workflow of all departments from Service to Top Management. The best part of it is every end of the day, all managers will always show their appreciation and gratitude towards the employees thru verbal/word of encouragement so that we will look forward on coming to work the next day.
Poor Management and incompetent HR Department
PDI/Pull-out Driver (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaOctober 30, 2019
Employees are not treated fairly enough because of politics in the management and in the HR department lack of indepency decision to protect the rights of each employee because they are afraid in the management once they opposed to to the likes and the company wants the will also be fired-up to their job positions. Amost 2 years i've never given a chance to sign for my regularization.
Marketing Professional (Former Employee) –  TaguigOctober 27, 2019
I’m very happy to get a job in toyota global city all employees are very responsible and accommodating to the new employee specially we guide all of employee if we need help.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Hours
Very good company
Billing and Administrative Staff (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de OroOctober 21, 2019
Toyota is a company who offers advancement of every employees in terms of services to the people especially in accommodating people who are hard to please and the culture of toyota was good. They always checks every employees achievements and gives awards to motivate others to work hard. It really applies to me because i became result oriented person and knows how to handle people.
Good workplace
Customer Relations Officer (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasOctober 15, 2019
The workplace is good. General staff are kind and friendly. You'll be trained how to handle different customer concerns even if you doesn't belong to Customer Relations Department.
Cons
Saturday works
moving forward
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  San Pablo City, LagunaOctober 11, 2019
it was a good company specially when it comes to money... i love the way how they trained the marketing professional its start with respect but the number one problem is you dont have time to your family.
Salary / Benefits
This is good company to start up your career
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 3, 2019
Good to start up your career. You may able to learn more in dealing closely to client. This is a client oriented company. Benefit wise its average range.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and full of energy.
everyday is a challenge, I learned a lot specially on planning and continuous improvement. respect for people. Hardest part of the job is to train your group manager to be able to produce result. The best part of my job is when you are heating your target and you manage your sales team to be successful and productive. when you found out that your team are having improvement specially in attendance.
Salary / Benefits
The working place is so great.
ASSEMBLY WORKER (Former Employee) –  SANTA ROSA LAGUNA PHILIPPINESSeptember 28, 2019
I've learnt a lot of this company, this is my first job.
All of Employees are approachable,our workplaces is very clean.
They teach us how to use the tools properly.
Productive and conducive workplace
Car Jockey (Former Employee) –  Releasing/ReceivingSeptember 17, 2019
Can learn a lot from different departments. It has unlimited coffee and juice for the employees and can learn from other co-workers in their departments if it is not busy.
Productive work place
Marketing Professional (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 11, 2019
I am thankful to my previous organization, because I have learned a lot of things from there. It has enhanced my knowledge & skills in automotive sales and marketing.
Productive and Fun Work place
Insurance Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  MAKATI PHILIPPINESSeptember 10, 2019
Working at Toyota Pasong Tamo for 8 years was my learning stage and very fun work place. I started as General Clerk, then receptionist and became sales executive. I am selling motor car insurance. Salary and commission was great. I invest condominium unit, and brand new car when I was working her. This is why I really love sales you can make money base on your effort. No fix salary so if you want more income, all you have to do is focus to your dream and be motivated and work hard to achieve it.
Good and interesting
Driver (Former Employee) –  PangasinanSeptember 9, 2019
The best application for applying a job description to all so thanks for technology..how can i work here urgently..these job is needed for me and my family
Good
Good
Customer Relations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Taguig CitySeptember 2, 2019
The workplace and my co-workers are fine, my only concern is the top management not giving importance to employers who are in a lower position........
Fun at workplace at Toyota
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Tarlac CitySeptember 1, 2019
I followed order of higher officers and enforce to the security guards the rules and regulations of the company, to prevent lapses at the operations..
Productive and fun workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  AlabangAugust 30, 2019
I have gain confidence on dealing with different kinds of people. Assisting them on dealing with their problems regarding slow internet connection. Be able to be part of the group that give me motivation to do the job happily and contented
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Only my internship, not a job.
Productive workplace
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  PlaridelAugust 29, 2019
Toyota Plaridel provides me better understanding on how a business really works. The company opened my eyes about the culture that a business should have.
Good workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 29, 2019
As an intern of Toyota, i was able to learn more specially about how was automotive job and servicing is done. It was a great foundation and experience for me specially if i will be working in an automotive company.
Poor old people
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 27, 2019
Poor Management because of the people ahead are old. Staffs are good, but there are departments that the head are old and not accepting changes. Poor leadership.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K