Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good workplace and nice people
I have learned a lot at Toyota especially from my service manager and overall its nice working in there. Also, our every visitor for different dealers are approachable.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging but productive work experience
A good training ground for fresh graduates.
You will learn how to work in the industry

You will be able to work in a known company with competitive work experience
Salary / Benefits
Good
I enjoyed working with my super cool team members. Cashiering , handling money is so easy but working with different personalities is so hard. But it's challenging, and I love doing things that make me challenge..
Very friendly working environment
I'm very happy to be part of this organization. I learned a lot from Toyota. If there will be another chance to work with them I gladly accept it. I love admin. work.
fun workplace
I had a busy and stressful work at Toyota but not all the time because sometimes i do have fun also and a lot of workers there were very friendly and my bosses were very considerate.
Pros
free meal every occasion in the company
Cons
weekend work
Salary / Benefits
Great to work with toyota culture
You have to have a kaizen spirit. Team work is very essential in every site of the toyota. Competition is everywhere. You have to be creative and initiativdm. You have the right to do what makes your job easier.
Fair experience
Since BA is new during that time, there's not much work to do. Most of the times we don't have tasks there. Free transpo, cheap food, strict time schedule is a plus
Teamwork & productive teammembers
Toyota Pasong Tamo give us good benefits, They help team members understand their role in achieving the goal and be sure to explain how their contribution will advance the initiative when delegating task.
Very good company 😊
People are treating each other as their own family. Good working environment. Happy and cheerful employees. Good management. Good facilities and customer accomodations.
Its good to work here
The company has a friendly environment, not too strict compared with other companies and be ready to multi task, to work under pressure and to be a fast learner.
Compensation and Benefits
In Manila, Toyota provides the best compensation and benefits among other brands under automotive industries. Toyota Philippines also provides special gratuity in December depending on the overall success of the company in the market.
Productive and happy place
Fast pacing movement at work. They give importance to the employees, conduct training, personality development, recreational activity. Driven to achieve goals and mission to provide excellent customer service.
Productive and fun
I enjoy my ojt days here. I learn a lot of things that we can't learn inside our school. The employee there was all nice. It has good work enviroment.
Salary / Benefits
To work in such kind of company is a great priveledge and opportunity since it is worldly known. The growth you'll have will depend on the position you'll be assigned, some work are stressful, some are easy and some are challenging most especially on sales. But regardless the difficulty during application, all you have to do is to do your best and be you.
Salary / Benefits
Very fun and knowledgeable experience
We have so many training materials to have the knowledge to compete to sales market such us brochures, leaflets and selling teqnique. I learned more things like how to handle the promotional advertisement at product knowledge. The management are very warm welcoming and kind. The workplace is very clean and very informational. The hardest part of the job is to job is to when your customer demand to low the promotion even if its very low. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see how happy the client when they already have their dream car which is Toyota car
Productive and fun workmates
I learned about how to be more discipline, Time management and to communicate well, the hardest part of a job is every month end because all of us are busy doing our reports we render overtime just to finish our task, for me its okay because it is part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job is my workmates we help each other to finish our tasks.
Competitive and stressful workplace
Toyota Isabela Incorportation is a great training ground especially for fresh graduate. The company taught me to be responsible in achieving my monthly quota. Working in the company will give you so much pressure and stress. You should prepare yourself.
Salary / Benefits
Training as an intern in Toyota
As an intern you are taught and supervised well to learn their Toyota ways. Everyone must observed and abide by the safety rules once inside the company premises. Everyone practices camaraderie to achieve their goals.
Not competetive
At first it is okay but when time pass by i think that the salary they giving to us is not enough and its to small for the kind of job that were doing every day.
Less rest more work
Benefits are good but low salary for the 6 days / 8 hrs job weekly
does not compensate enough the work load.

Slow promotion. There's no recognition for does not recognize the loyal employees. No career growth.

But on the bright side, learn a lot from the company for 16 yrs or working, good working environment overall.
Nice workmates
I get to get along with different kind of people, communicate different kind of people, solve problems, find solutions to every problem encountered. No work for 2 saturdays a month.