Taking exams and interview given by the management.
It's a long step but it's worth it. You'll know once you get hired
First, search for their job posting what is the hiring position and submit your application thru walk in or online as an applicants, then if your skill is well match up for their required qualification's after reviewing your resume some of your previous job description they will base at it to analyze ..be patient, they will gonna give you a call or message for the initial interview...after that wait again, if you are lucky enough to be included on their shortlisted applicant...prepare now for final interview.." Why is that the donuts has a hole in the middle?
Firstly, experience is an advantage for an applicant especially in sales. second is they will conduct profiling on the applicant and applicant will undergo written exam and series of Interviews.
Just provide a good answer and communication skills during interview. A little bit of knowledge from automotive industry is enough since you will learn it once you undergo training.
You can apply through walk-in or jobstreet. for the steps, initial interview for the department manager then to HR, after that medical examination
Taking exams and interview
Steps are Exam, Initial Interview and Final Interview with CE0, General Manager and Sales Manager
You have to pass the exam and interview
- What should you wear to an interview at Toyota?16 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Toyota?9 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Toyota?9 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Toyota?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Toyota?6 people answered
- Do you have your basic pay fo the sales or just commision base5 people answered
- Does interview in Toyota require applicants to speak pure english or they can also speak in filipino…3 people answered
- May allowance po ba para sa mga OJT or interns?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Toyota?3 people answered
- Does Toyota require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Toyota do a…3 people answered