Well, for me on my best way to answer is " I've got you as my employer and I admire you and I love to begin or start my career here . Besides you are looking for someone with experience in..on my part, I saw you job description is well match up on my skills..so I'd love to be part of this largest and well known company aside from that one of the leader in providing excellent service to all clients and many more.
Good entry level and knowledge for automotive
For me to learn more things
New ambiance and exciting people. and about cars very informative
I want to enhance my social skills and try to work under pressure.
Base on my experience and years that i stayed as a staff or a team member of TOYOTA AUTO
COMPANY. And i have to Expand more knowledge and learned about what was things new in TOYOTA. Also am leave in pasig it easy to travel to be there.
Because i want to learn more about cars
Because the management is great
- What should you wear to an interview at Toyota?16 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Toyota? What are the steps along the way?9 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Toyota?9 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Toyota?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Toyota?6 people answered
- Do you have your basic pay fo the sales or just commision base5 people answered
- Does interview in Toyota require applicants to speak pure english or they can also speak in filipino…3 people answered
- May allowance po ba para sa mga OJT or interns?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Toyota?3 people answered
- Does Toyota require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Toyota do a…3 people answered