The Results Companies Employee Reviews

Found 221 reviews matching the search See all 1,343 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Being patient to clients are the best thing to do.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityDecember 3, 2019
The work place is so cold, need to bring jackets. I'm happy to be part of them as an intern. Also I've learned a lot in our training days coz the trainer is good and knowledgeable.
lots of free time
Sorcing Associate (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityNovember 26, 2019
The most challenging part of the job is to source and invite applicants. You need to search for other way to look for another applicants using referral forms, job posting or maybe ask a friend who is willing to apply for specific position. You really need patientce and hardwork to find a candidate that will contribute for the company. That's what I learned in the company
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mactan, CebuOctober 29, 2019
working at The Results Company was exciting since it was my first ever job, but while working there it seems that it's getting stressful as the days pass.
Pros
free food
Cons
over time
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lipa City Batangas PhilippinesOctober 22, 2019
home-like feeling when you are working with The Results Companies Inc,. You always wanted to report to work. Mentors and co-employees were approachable and kind.
Salary / Benefits
worst company. i never go back to this company
Listener Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 22, 2019
worst company. I will never go back to this company. they tell you can request your vacation ahead of time...but when your about to take it. your manager have the rights to cancel it
It is easy to apply
Back Office Support (Current Employee) –  PasigOctober 7, 2019
It is easy to apply in Results good company for no experience egent. How ever the work balance is not that kind of good but still its good for a newbie. And you are looking for a competitive salary this company is not for you if you are an experienced agent
Salary / Benefits
Typical place to work for
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Mactan, CebuOctober 3, 2019
I spent almost 6 years with the company and the last 5 years were full of challenges but rewards as well.
I learned a lot when I was with the last campaign I was assigned to and was given opportunities to grow. I was assigned to be the POC of an LOB that we launched within the campaign and was the NPS champion.
Our vendor managers trusted by giving me the chance to prove myself on the 2 major tasks assigned to me.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot that regards with the connections between customers and agent.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu City, CebuSeptember 28, 2019
This company will teach how to interact with amiricans in order for you to adapt to their way of thinking. And to better understand them as a result of resolving their issues immediately.
A fun-field experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu City, CebuSeptember 27, 2019
Every time I come to office and do my job as an intern, I always encounter friendly faces from my supervisors. I learned about the nature of being a front desk associate. The management team is great and they are optimistic and goal-oriented. The workplace is nice not just in term of the ambiance but also the people you work with. The hardest part would be dealing with different applicants. I enjoyed every bit of it.
I love results
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lipa City BatangasSeptember 12, 2019
Personally I love results so much, I had so much happy memories on that company. However, since I am in sales account, I need to meet the qouta for a day and unfortunately for me, I didn't meet those number for consecutive weeks so they had to terminate me.
Pros
Happy environment
Cons
Sales qouta
fun and friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lipa BatangasSeptember 2, 2019
fun and friendly environment, learned to be more patient in work and high quality of asssitance to all the callers regarding on their concerns. learn to be a team player.
Productive workplace
RECEPTIONIST / ADMIN STAFF (Former Employee) –  LipaSeptember 1, 2019
reat extension of your skills and expertise! Leadership coaching is the perfect complement to your practice.” THIS COMPANY GIVES ME A GREAT OPPURTUNITY
Great atmosphere to work
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 25, 2019
Most of the people is very friendly and the management is very approachable. We treat each other with respect and good manner.They have alot of recreational areas that you can spend your time with. Like billiards and computer games.
Job Advancement Galore
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  LIPA CITYAugust 22, 2019
The place is a humble call center with decent salary packages and a nice environment. Job advancement hasa proper process and has little to no unnecessary interventions.
Pros
Its in Fiesta World Mall.
Cons
Its in Fiesta World Mall...
Fun workplace
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tiendessitas PasigAugust 17, 2019
-I learned a lot
-Management is approachable
-Fun working environment
-Enjoyable part of my job is my colleague that became friends
-The hardest part is when you get transferred from another account
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
traffic
Work life balance
Workforce Analyst (Local Resource Planner) (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesAugust 15, 2019
My typical day at work starts with generating the attendance report, participating in staffing call, real-time monitoring and analysing key metrics per interval and making recommendations if needed, optimising break schedules if needed, managing AHT and AUX usage and sending end of day report.

I learned that there is no hard work to hard-working people when supported by management.

I can say this is a positive workplace that simply providing employees with a sense of safety and well-being and where employees feel their voices can be heard when they aren’t muffled under layers of management which creates confidence to employees and improves their morale.

A positive workplace with positive people.
Good Salary for Starters
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigAugust 10, 2019
Friendly co-workers, reasonable salary. Nice work stations, competitive employees. But be careful some TL are pervert mostly to interns, But not all! Most of them is friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Working is like playing, co-workers are very cooperative
Telemarketer/Customer Service/Workforce (Former Employee) –  Cainta, RizalAugust 8, 2019
The working atmosphere is great, employees are fun to work with. Management always has an open door open and open to suggestion. Have its own gym area, every day have this festive atmosphere, less stress and feels like your at home.
Pros
Own gym are
Workplace was good
Result associate (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityAugust 6, 2019
I love the workplace that they have. All the people there was good and nice they are open door policy. You are freely to express yourself with others. Eventhough we worked at night shift they never forget to celebrate different occasions. I enjoyed all the events.
Pros
Free donuts
Cons
long hours good salary
Productive and Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasJuly 30, 2019
Friendly people, Great Compensation plus Awesome Management! the bosses and team leads are approachable, and the company really values training and on going learning for the agent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Results Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9Salary / Benefits