The Results Companies Employee Reviews

Found 211 reviews matching the search See all 1,269 reviews
fun and friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lipa BatangasSeptember 2, 2019
fun and friendly environment, learned to be more patient in work and high quality of asssitance to all the callers regarding on their concerns. learn to be a team player.
Productive workplace
RECEPTIONIST / ADMIN STAFF (Former Employee) –  LipaSeptember 1, 2019
reat extension of your skills and expertise! Leadership coaching is the perfect complement to your practice.” THIS COMPANY GIVES ME A GREAT OPPURTUNITY
Great atmosphere to work
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 25, 2019
Most of the people is very friendly and the management is very approachable. We treat each other with respect and good manner.They have alot of recreational areas that you can spend your time with. Like billiards and computer games.
Job Advancement Galore
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  LIPA CITYAugust 22, 2019
The place is a humble call center with decent salary packages and a nice environment. Job advancement hasa proper process and has little to no unnecessary interventions.
Pros
Its in Fiesta World Mall.
Cons
Its in Fiesta World Mall...
Fun workplace
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tiendessitas PasigAugust 17, 2019
-I learned a lot
-Management is approachable
-Fun working environment
-Enjoyable part of my job is my colleague that became friends
-The hardest part is when you get transferred from another account
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
traffic
Work life balance
Workforce Analyst (Local Resource Planner) (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesAugust 15, 2019
My typical day at work starts with generating the attendance report, participating in staffing call, real-time monitoring and analysing key metrics per interval and making recommendations if needed, optimising break schedules if needed, managing AHT and AUX usage and sending end of day report.

I learned that there is no hard work to hard-working people when supported by management.

I can say this is a positive workplace that simply providing employees with a sense of safety and well-being and where employees feel their voices can be heard when they aren’t muffled under layers of management which creates confidence to employees and improves their morale.

A positive workplace with positive people.
Good Salary for Starters
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigAugust 10, 2019
Friendly co-workers, reasonable salary. Nice work stations, competitive employees. But be careful some TL are pervert mostly to interns, But not all! Most of them is friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Working is like playing, co-workers are very cooperative
Telemarketer/Customer Service/Workforce (Former Employee) –  Cainta, RizalAugust 8, 2019
The working atmosphere is great, employees are fun to work with. Management always has an open door open and open to suggestion. Have its own gym area, every day have this festive atmosphere, less stress and feels like your at home.
Pros
Own gym are
Workplace was good
Result associate (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityAugust 6, 2019
I love the workplace that they have. All the people there was good and nice they are open door policy. You are freely to express yourself with others. Eventhough we worked at night shift they never forget to celebrate different occasions. I enjoyed all the events.
Pros
Free donuts
Cons
long hours good salary
Productive and Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasJuly 30, 2019
Friendly people, Great Compensation plus Awesome Management! the bosses and team leads are approachable, and the company really values training and on going learning for the agent
Salary / Benefits
Great Company to work with.
CSR/TSR (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityJuly 28, 2019
This is a company with professional employees. A very good one to work with. People from the upper management up to the one keeping and maintaining the facility are all very approachable and accommodating. Very friendly environment.
Salary / Benefits
Gym with instructor for free
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  SXMJuly 18, 2019
A good place to work but I know there is much better out there, that is why I am looking for a company that can provide better opportunities for people that is looking for a career security like me.
Challenging
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Cebu PhilipinesJuly 13, 2019
Enhanced social and communication skills, fun workplace, i learned how to handle stress and very irate customers, helping each other hand in hand to achieve task ad goals
Pros
lot of benefits
great to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityJune 14, 2019
it is great to work in the Tesults, able to give the needs of their employees. They have good facilities, and very professional when it comes to work.
Work and Life Balance
Back Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Pasig CityJune 13, 2019
I learned a lot in my job especially in working to a stressful environment. The hardest part of my job is when you have important things to do and an urgent job to finish. The most enjoyable part is to work with people that is no longer your friend, but a brother/sister already.
Benefits
How good result was
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigJune 6, 2019
My experience at The results was amazing,The environment was good it was comfortable all staffs are friendly.There is nothing you can wish for it's a perfect package at results
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityJune 5, 2019
i learned how to speak to different people with a different attitude. the hardest part is when your manager shout at you with no reason. the work place is good.
Pros
free lunch when there's event
Cons
long hour's
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 28, 2019
Assisting customer to their problems and giving them basic trouble shooting to fix their internet and mobile problems. stay calmed all the time and always be happy to assist customers .
Salary / Benefits
Its feels like were a whole family in that company
Results Associate (Former Employee) –  Pasig, NCRMay 1, 2019
One of the best call center comapany we have. It was fun working at HRB (one of the accounts in results) coz you'll feel like they were just like family in the workplace.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
productive and nice place to work with good managers and team leader.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesApril 10, 2019
Everyday answering calls and resolving customer's issues. I've learned alot of things in this job.Like be always patience coz its a virtue. lways drive the conversation so that you will get the trust of the client.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Results Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9Salary / Benefits