The Results Companies Employee Reviews

Found 197 reviews matching the search See all 1,179 reviews
Work and Life Balance
Back Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Pasig CityJune 13, 2019
I learned a lot in my job especially in working to a stressful environment. The hardest part of my job is when you have important things to do and an urgent job to finish. The most enjoyable part is to work with people that is no longer your friend, but a brother/sister already.
Benefits
How good result was
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigJune 6, 2019
My experience at The results was amazing,The environment was good it was comfortable all staffs are friendly.There is nothing you can wish for it's a perfect package at results
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityJune 5, 2019
i learned how to speak to different people with a different attitude. the hardest part is when your manager shout at you with no reason. the work place is good.
Pros
free lunch when there's event
Cons
long hour's
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 28, 2019
Assisting customer to their problems and giving them basic trouble shooting to fix their internet and mobile problems. stay calmed all the time and always be happy to assist customers .
Salary / Benefits
Its feels like were a whole family in that company
Results Associate (Former Employee) –  Pasig, NCRMay 1, 2019
One of the best call center comapany we have. It was fun working at HRB (one of the accounts in results) coz you'll feel like they were just like family in the workplace.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
productive and nice place to work with good managers and team leader.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesApril 10, 2019
Everyday answering calls and resolving customer's issues. I've learned alot of things in this job.Like be always patience coz its a virtue. lways drive the conversation so that you will get the trust of the client.
Production
Listener Care Representative (Former Employee) –  CaintaApril 8, 2019
I stayed in the company for 5 years and 2 months because at first workplace is good, management is nice but when times goes on it was never be the same. Management are using their position to discourage some agents.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and friendly environment.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu City, CebuMarch 27, 2019
Working as CSR is not easy. You need to be a bit aggressive and confident all the time. You need to learned the best way to communicate to customers who are unhappy and unsatisfied with the services. You have to do some experiments and try different strategies on positioning your resolutions and eventually you will find the best one that will work for you. It is a long process so be patient all the time.
Pros
more incentives.
Cons
long hours.
Good Company for Beginners
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityMarch 19, 2019
I enjoyed staying with the company because the people are friendly. And aside from that, the account is easy. Its a telecommunications account where we answer calls from the customers who want to manage their accounts like doing a top-up, assisting them on purchasing a phone through our website, and helping them to troubleshoot their phones if there's a problem with their unit. We are also the ones who inform them about their eligibility for a free phone called Assurance wireless.

Management is also good, they are showing us motivations so we can do our job easier. They are also friendly.

The most exciting part of the job is when you reach the highest stats. If that happened, you will be having a free ticket for a raffle which you can win some prizes like appliances, gadget, and all that stuff.
Pros
Free raffles
Cons
Clinic is not considerate with your condition
Salary / Benefits
over all The results companies is excellent for its services to employee and customer
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  LipaMarch 12, 2019
the company gives lots of opportunity to their employees and they give excellent services and I learn so much about customer service, BPO industry and they help the employee to develop good character at work, team work, time management and most of all giving the employee their freedom to speak
Pros
incentives
Productive and challenging workplace
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityFebruary 20, 2019
It was a great experience being a customer service representative because I'm happy helping other people with their concerns and it help me to improve my communication skills while dealing with customers.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Shifting schedules
Salary / Benefits
Full of opportunities for people who seeks career advancement
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mactan, CebuFebruary 3, 2019
The employee engagement is extraordinary. The training and development for coaches is also very helpful as it helped me grow and become a better leader.
Pros
Lots of incentives
Cons
Gap in Setting of Expectation
Chill environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu CityJanuary 20, 2019
They will mold you and encourage to get the promotions. People around me were very friendly and all, we help each other to provide the best resolution that our customer deserves.
Good Company
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tiendesitas PasigJanuary 9, 2019
f you say that someone is in good company, you mean that they should not be ashamed of a mistake or opinion, because it is shared by many others, or by someone important or successful. If you find it difficult to cope with your family you are in good company because most people feel the same.
Salary / Benefits
Rules differ depending on the team lead
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mactan, CebuJanuary 7, 2019
Customer service representative for Sprint. I loved the job itself, but had 6 team leaders in a span of 7 months. I don't mind adjusting, but had to adjust way too many times in a few months from team lead to teammates.

The company has rules, but each team lead is different. Some go by the book while others find a way around the issue. There are team leads that refuse to take sup calls, making the job even more complicated.
Pros
Was placed in a great department
Cons
Team leads have different rules, refuse to take supcalls
Salary / Benefits
Management is very poor. Unprofessional approach.
Supervisor/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mactan, CebuJanuary 2, 2019
BEWARE! SSS loan payments were deducted from my salary monthly but none of the payments were posted. Unhealthy environment. Unconsiderate of their peoples time and effort. Unprofessional coaching approach and politics is evident!
Not worth it
Sourcing Associate (Former Employee) –  PasigDecember 26, 2018
Managers are slackers
They fire people even if they're on the nesting period
They dont recognize ph holidays
They prioritize leaves for managers before agents
No budget for employees (giveaways specially during christimas or during parties there's no food)
CEO is non existing
Pros
pantry is great
Cons
low salary, concentrix will offer higher, hr is pro management
Healthy Environment
Technical Support Representative Tier 2 (Current Employee) –  ManilaDecember 12, 2018
In our company, we are all trained to handle irate customers. We do have appropriate tools in working out with our customers issue. We are also being awarded if we are performing well. Our company is always making a way to build relationship with co-employees to have a healthy environment. The hardest part is im always focus at my work that sometimes im forgetting about my health condition. Most enjoyable part of my job is when my supervisors/clients recognize me for a job well done.
productive and helpful
Virgin Mobile/Assurance wireless Advisor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 8, 2018
Activate, Top Up, Trouble shoot and
Provide Customers with Service Information to their Phone.
Answers to customers general inquiries and Provide customers with product and service information
Pros
freebies, gadgets and incentives
Cons
HMO card
Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu City, CebuNovember 26, 2018
They are very helpful. When I started my job there I only had 4 months of customer service experience and they helped me improve my skills to the best that I can be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Results Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9Salary / Benefits