The Purple Oven Corporation

The Purple Oven Corporation Employee Reviews

fast paced and fun
I had a nice time working in this company. my co works at the store are fun and bubbly. They also provided me enough training for about two weeks before they bought me at their branch.
Pros
provides training
Cons
longs hours and few workers at the store
Salary / Benefits
it was good while it lasted
The workmates were good. it was a convenient location for me. well i learned how to deal with people but the customers we got were mostly calm there werent any big happenings. the management wasnt that good to be honest.
Cons
mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
Not a best company at all.
The management is worst. Especially they expected you to be perfect in just 1 week, and in all aspect they doesn't want imperfection. The pressure they give to their employees are worst than you will expect. They don't even care about their employees.
Productive and fun workplace
I learned a lot about HR during my stay at the Company, and how to deal with different people. And how to be flexible and learned different facets in HR.
Pros
Free Dessert
production staff
Prouducton of cakes and pastres. Following a certain number of cakes and pastries to be done with the given time. Renders overtime if theres much to do
Salary / Benefits
Fun when your working with your friends.
This is not a good company, I swear. People are resigning or making AWOL because of the management. Management really don't care about you. They will yell at you in front of many people if they want to. You're allowed to do other task/s even if it is not part of your job anymore.
Pros
Free food: If and only if it is December 24, December 31 and Company Anniversary
Cons
Long hours, no OT pay, no HMO, no, Holiday pay, you'll get a free day that can be used after a year, management itself, they won't listen to you. Minimum wage. 6 days a week. Will work on holidays.
Salary / Benefits
Extended working hours due to high production demand
- Due to lack of people that can learn on operating the CNC Machine, we self study and work hard to learn on how to operate i.

- I spend most of the time on the production for monitoring of the production flow, and scheduling of deliveries.
Pros
Free Lunch out after meeting
Cons
toxic when deadline is already due
Poor Management, some good coworkers,
As a Retail Store Personnel, you are expected to be perfect by the end of week 1. The pressure is on immediately.

The only good thing I can say are the customers. Handling different types of people widens your perspective and tests your patience.

You will be working 6 days a week. Morning shift is from 6-2:30 and 5:00 if overtime. Afternoon shift is 1:30-9:00 or so and 11:00 if overtime.

The management barely cares about the employees' well being or personal matters.

The team isn't exactly welcoming, and can be a bit childish.
Pros
Free taste of special for the month
Cons
long hours, no work-life balance, minimum wage
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Purple Oven Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
Effectively hones your skills in Mass Production, Quality Checking and Team Efficiency
Will assure you that the work you do is always at its best. The enjoyable part is you practice the value of team effort and achieving the output with everyone's individual tasks done as expected.
Pros
Exercises working together as a group
Cons
Definitely long hours
Fun to work
Masaya sa una kaso may time na masungit ung mga customer mo then as a crew customer is always right kaya sila ang tama at hindi kame. Natuto akong maging masipag at matiyaga.
Productive. Friendly staff
The purple oven corporation is a productive company. They make sure that they bakes fresh goods everyday. Store staff full fill the needs. Of the customer. Friendly staff
Pros
Food application
Cons
Long hours standing
Salary / Benefits
Comportable working people and areas.
I learned how to use Ubunto Operating System. We improved our interpersonal skills by dealing with different persons and situations inside the company
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace withy good workmates
productive and fun workplace with good workmates.
i learned how to bake a bread, and to handle the spatula to decorated a cake.

and the very important is...i learned to be HARDWORKING.
Has a good Environment
In this job, I'm so very thankful because I have learned a lot of things that enhance my personality, and work style. In this work, Timelines, Promptness and confidentiality are very important.
Pros
Give Allowances
Cons
long Hours
enjoy in this company
So much fun to be a part this firm, the management are strict but they want the best for their employee. Company helps me to become productive...the hardest part of the job is during peak season but it is the most enjoyable season because everyone has earn a lot of money got paid for their overtime and its Christmas season, time for giving of love and joy.
Pros
salary night differential, free gift check when no absent and late
Cons
short break
productive and happy workplace
long hours duty, i enhanced my baking and pastry knowledge. the management are good.but in my experienced ,(under agency) they are not OK because my overtime was not paid even if there are so many orders that we need to finished. the most enjoyable part is that i love what im doing,( to bake)
Pros
30mins break with pay
Cons
under agency (worstagency)
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Purple Oven Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9