The Home Depot

The Home Depot Employee Reviews

Found 57 reviews matching the search See all 53,491 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was great working in depot
HOME DEPOT PAMPANGA(MERCHANDISER) (Former Employee) –  9 monthsFebruary 4, 2020
I learned a lot and i would likely apply it on my next jobs and work better with my best I won't fail and i fail i know what to do next and do it rigth and clean.
Salary / Benefits
im looking for a job office works.
Civilian Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Puerto PrincesaAugust 17, 2019
i am criminology graduate. i would like to have job. im looking a job like office work
law office secretary. or in the other offices that giving a profer job.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace with other employee.
commercial sales consultant (Former Employee) –  commonwealth, quezon cityMarch 9, 2019
I learned how to be more patient, and how to be more effective sales agent. being a sales consultant is not easy, its hard especially when you need to get your target quota, you really need to think some strategies or techniques on how to sell your products.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
eight hours
Productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJuly 6, 2018
Super fun,i got to meet a lot of kind people..it improves my sales skills,communication skills and it also made me more mature and independent..it teaches me also on how to manage my time properly and also prioritize some things.
Cons
8 hours
Productive and Learning Progress
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Puerto Princesa City, PalawanMay 16, 2018
I am excited working in this company because I've learned so much on it. Everyday I've learned something new and different problem should be face and I need to find solution for it. I learned to multi-task on the job I had to perform daily. I manage to make my workplace environment to be fun and conducive such as arrange my area to be lively and to have sense of humor with my co-office worker. I also, make myself to be productive everyday and need to be result oriented to be able to fulfill my duty.
Pros
with free snacks
Worked as a team
ACCOUNTING CLERK (Former Employee) –  philippinesApril 20, 2018
Working everyday is more likely enjoyable always, it gives me another day to enhance my skills and capabilities, meeting the needs of the company specially setting its goals mission and vission.
Pros
snacks is being given
Cons
overtime
sports festival/zumba
delivery helper (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityMarch 27, 2018
delivery around laguna batangas tagaytay the management are good open overtime the haredest part is if the weather is not good like rainy season is hard
Pros
open overtime
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
fun to work with their company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  marikinaMarch 11, 2018
To earned a living for the family. Be patient in facing different costumers. Be honest even without the presence of the superior and report any damages occured during our work. The hardest job is being a delivery driver. The mist enjoyable part is receiving our bunoses and anniversary of the company every year like trip to boracay.
Pros
allowances every trip
Cons
traffic
Challenging and work place
Junior Auditor (Current Employee) –  PampangaFebruary 6, 2018
As an Audit Department Branch Head, my leadership skill was challenged, critical decision making was tested. I really had fun working with my co-employees and my interpersonal skill was enhanced as well. I always make sure to give positive outcome to the company every end of the day.
Productive and Fun Workplace with more friends
IT Technician / Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 26, 2018
No comment! Perfect Company with more co-workers and Friendly Bosses, Supervisor, Team leader, Customers, Supports, Benefits, Business Partner, Drivers.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Merchandising Supervisor (Former Employee) –  LagunaJanuary 4, 2018
Nice place ever. Respectful staffs ahead. I've learned thru my experience on this job. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN YOU HAVE TO TERMINATE STAFFS .
Pros
allowance
Cons
Long Hours
Fun management
Company Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  PasayDecember 9, 2017
Ive been employed in this company as delivery driver, items buy from the customers and deivering to the address they requesting.. such as tiles, house need, kitchen need etc.
Pros
Own meal
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
good
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 28, 2017
awesome friendly not hassle cool
selling technic more power yo work very eassy can manipulate tha store very acommodating to work in my present work very easily.
Pros
kkb
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
great experience and happy to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 24, 2017
ERRICCO Inc. is one of the the consignor in different hardware. I used to assigned in Globe Master Home Depot in Calamba. I had great experience to be assigned in Globe Master Home Depot,this is my first work in Hardware.
Cons
8hours
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las PiñasOctober 2, 2017
standing for 8 hours is really the hard part of my job.working as Sales Representative is a very competitive and challenging job. though it is tough but i still reach my monthly quota.
productive
audit checker (Former Employee) –  AlabangAugust 23, 2017
productivity,a good company,with joyful employees and a lot of memo for the progress and development of the company itself.They conduct trainee for the new employee
Pros
free uniform
Cons
no allowances in transfer employee to other branches
Very Productive and Flexible
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Antipolo City, RizalAugust 17, 2017
I am very Productive and Flexible. Willing to extend my arms and hours for my job. Doing job well and love my job. I promise to be more effective and efficient in every task given to me.
Pros
Near our home
Cons
low salary
fun delivey
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 20, 2017
it feels good everytime we have delivery in provincial area..
the thing that I've learned is to be patient. especialy when we encounter heavy traffic.the hardest part of my job is if there is a costumer having to much complain.the most enjoyable part is if we travel or deliver in a beautiful places in Provincial area.
Pros
with allowance if necessary
Cons
with overtime if necessary
fun workplace
Sales Promodiser (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 4, 2017
to learn what is promodiser do's and don't do's i'll do anything for another work and good management to others he not compared to other depot because the most enjoyable part of the job is work together as one
Challenging
Credit risk assistant (Former Employee) –  Marikina CityMay 4, 2017
Good workplace. With very good relationship between employees and employer. My supervisor is very kind and intelligent. She taught us more than we need to know about our work task as an intern.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.

516.8K