Texas Instruments, Inc

Texas Instruments, Inc Salary & Benefits reviews

Good Company
It's a good company in terms of benefits. A friendly work atmosphere. No descimination in terms of position. All are treated equally. A fully equipped company when talking about ethics.
Its ok to work
New management new policy as always. Lot of cut on bebefits, not like when on my firts year on the company they gave all the benefits that all employee to be happy.
Salary / Benefits
Healthy workplace as well as safe workplace
Working at texas instrument help mold my experience at work especially how to deal with other people and also help my family in many aspect. They give their employees good benefits as well as they motivate their employees by giving bonuses and awards.
Great Company
workplace culture is awesome
top management is fair

lacks health benefits but retirement benefits is okay
company is more focused on mfg engineers than IT people (understandable)
Salary / Benefits
Exciting to work, good management and better work place.
1. Ethics management is highly appreciated in terms of handling issues.
2. Competition is high because of younger age of employees.

Well satisfied on work benefits.
Very Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Job work and life balance is below average (on calls on rest days/holidays)
- Challenging roles with collaborative teams

- Management is above average
Salary / Benefits
intimidating at first but at the same time friendly
TI has the best security and cleanliness. The work area alone benefits the employees a lot because of the ambiance the people and the work ethics they comply in. the work/ duties are easy to adapt with patience and learning.
n/a
benifits is ok but work is so hard due to 1cluster consist 30 machines only 1 person repairing and isolating 2 clusters. Also salary incress they base in youre performance in future projects , if you dont have a project you cant get a high incress of youre salry
Productive and friendly environment
It is a friendly and productive environment. You need to be alert in this job and need to be attentive on your work. It also requires to have a strong and healthy body for you to undertake the work.
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Productive work environment, best for new college graduates
My typical day in TI starts with a safety meeting prior to execution of Maintenance Activities. By lunch, I will be reviewing the job orders and the backlogs in order to arrange the schedules by criticality. Perhaps it may sound simple, but maintaining equipment assets for over a thousands of quantity will be quite a headache if you won't be able to manage them accordingly. Spare parts, manpower, and tools will be the bottleneck for the maintenance to be a success.

The management are always there since I started as a fresh graduate, they are pretty committed on developing the talents and skills of new college graduates and they believe that the new ideas will help them drive the department to improvement. Workplace culture is not bad as the open door policy is applicable to all department, means you will be able to talk directly to the managers or directors if you have any urgent concerns.

Hardest part of the job is managing orders on a budget constraint, most of the problems I have encountered are money related. As much as I want things to be solved permanently, there is a limit on the budget that we have. We do not even have a spare room considering all the assets that we maintain. In spite of the situation, I had fun solving the problems. I learned a lot and I met a lot a people who are able to taught me well. This experience will always be the unforgettable part of my career.
Pros
Food Allowance, 13th and 14th month pays, Profit sharing, professional businesses benefits, new hire orientation, good management
Cons
Work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
Good incentives but hard workplace
Good company, good incentives and benefits, extremely promotes good ethics among employees, though I think I'm not suited with the kind of environment it has.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
It is very good place to learn technically and be productive and to apply what we've learn from experiences.
The employees on other departments and colleagues are very approachable and amiable.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Good environment that helps career growth
Good environment that helps career growth but gaps in compensation across different factories is a huge downside.

People are determined to make a difference and drive manufacturing solutions.
Pros
High regards for ethics, colleagues are very helpful and accomodating
Cons
Big gaps in compensation across different factories
happy
texas instrument is clean and green company. if holidays sometimes there is a free meals. they are all friendly, sometimes they get mad but its okay.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
People have good ethics, its nice when it comes to management. my working hours is minimum of 8 hours. I enjoyed working there because I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
High value and ethical company
You will never stop learning when you are in Texas Instruments. Everyday is opportunity to seek more knowledge regarding its processes, issues, and improvements.

Was also in the the environment where innovation is valued.

Ethical work place good not only for problem solvers but also for entry level.
Pros
Free Meal and other Medical benefits
Cons
Shifting Schedule for Manufacturing Sites
Salary / Benefits
A great company to gain a lot of knowledge
TI is a nice place to work at. It has high standard with regards to Ethics. TI has training programs which help their newly hired personnel to adapt to their culture quickly and to speed-up their growth as a professional. Annual Increase based on performance.
Pros
a lot of benefits
Cons
stressful
Salary / Benefits
Overall it is a good place to work.
Work culture is very nice. If it weren't for my family moving to another country I would still be working there. Company provides all training necessary to help improve personal and professional skills. Yearly profit sharing is a plus. Transportation and meals are also covered during work shifts.
Productive and Fun work place
I work on a shifting. Employeesare very friendlyand will help you in everyway they can. Everyone are friendly even on the other area. I learned a lot in this company.
Pros
Free meal and yearly bonuses
Ethics is Great
Great Ethics. Is willing to fire even CEO level for any ethical issue. Great work culture. Small salary for Asian countries. Too much politics. Has hood opportunities for technical people. Tech ladder is available is equivalent vs manager and even the highest level of CEO.
Pros
Great Work Culture
Cons
Ok salary.
workable and good workplace
working in texas instruments is fun , there are a lot of benefits their giving to their employees, food allowance, free shuttle service, sack of rice, christmas bonuses and profit sharing . it was nice working there.
Pros
food allowance, shuttle, profit sharing
Cons
low income rate
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Instruments, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
Texas Instruments, Inc Reviews by Location