Texas Instruments, Inc Employee Reviews

Found 197 reviews matching the search See all 1,438 reviews
Productive and friendly environment
Wirebonder Operator (Former Employee) –  PHAugust 5, 2019
It is a friendly and productive environment. You need to be alert in this job and need to be attentive on your work. It also requires to have a strong and healthy body for you to undertake the work.
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work with and challenging
Application Developer (Database Developer) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 24, 2019
Provide job security and vast experience in technology and business. Implement and very keen on ethics which provide equal rights between the company and employees.
Salary / Benefits
Enjoying my job while we are inspecting units.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  BaguioJuly 15, 2019
I enjoying a lot while we are in post test area and inspecting units. But sometimes people are not friendly. They easily mad but not all people who worked there is like that. Mostly I encountered friendly people of course.
Salary / Benefits
Productive work environment, best for new college graduates
Facilities Engineer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 5, 2019
My typical day in TI starts with a safety meeting prior to execution of Maintenance Activities. By lunch, I will be reviewing the job orders and the backlogs in order to arrange the schedules by criticality. Perhaps it may sound simple, but maintaining equipment assets for over a thousands of quantity will be quite a headache if you won't be able to manage them accordingly. Spare parts, manpower, and tools will be the bottleneck for the maintenance to be a success.

The management are always there since I started as a fresh graduate, they are pretty committed on developing the talents and skills of new college graduates and they believe that the new ideas will help them drive the department to improvement. Workplace culture is not bad as the open door policy is applicable to all department, means you will be able to talk directly to the managers or directors if you have any urgent concerns.

Hardest part of the job is managing orders on a budget constraint, most of the problems I have encountered are money related. As much as I want things to be solved permanently, there is a limit on the budget that we have. We do not even have a spare room considering all the assets that we maintain. In spite of the situation, I had fun solving the problems. I learned a lot and I met a lot a people who are able to taught me well. This experience will always be the unforgettable part of my career.
Pros
Food Allowance, 13th and 14th month pays, Profit sharing, professional businesses benefits, new hire orientation, good management
Cons
Work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
Good incentives but hard workplace
Equipment Engineer (QFN Test Department) (Current Employee) –  PampangaJune 24, 2019
Good company, good incentives and benefits, extremely promotes good ethics among employees, though I think I'm not suited with the kind of environment it has.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
Industrial Instruments Technician (Former Employee) –  BaguioJune 3, 2019
It is very good place to learn technically and be productive and to apply what we've learn from experiences.
The employees on other departments and colleagues are very approachable and amiable.
Pros
free lunch
Good environment of work
APPRENTICE (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaMay 28, 2019
Training's are plenty and available for new hires.
The management team are keen on quality and productivity. These two should always be together.
Culture in the workplace promotes work and life balance. Overtimes are regulated.
Most enjoyable part of the job are the daily interactions with co-workers.
The day starts with answering emails and providing proper disposition on lots with issues.
Hardest part of the job is when productivity is prioritised over quality which cause more issues on the line.
Overall company is good as well.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Non
Salary / Benefits
It's a established company and diverse environment
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Baguio CityMay 23, 2019
Texas Instrument is a very diverse company and many areas/skills/expertise to explore with. Its a very safe environment because they are govern with ethical standards.
Pros
Highly ethical company
Cons
Time demanding work
Salary / Benefits
Good environment that helps career growth
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaMay 11, 2019
Good environment that helps career growth but gaps in compensation across different factories is a huge downside.

People are determined to make a difference and drive manufacturing solutions.
Pros
High regards for ethics, colleagues are very helpful and accomodating
Cons
Big gaps in compensation across different factories
happy
Machine Operator/Technician (Former Employee) –  BaguioApril 22, 2019
texas instrument is clean and green company. if holidays sometimes there is a free meals. they are all friendly, sometimes they get mad but its okay.
Pros
free lunches
Focusing to minor things
Assembler Trainee (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 14, 2019
Minor things like putting everything in place is what I have learned. We need to be organized to be more productive but with quality products to give.
Salary / Benefits
Great work ethics and work environment
Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Baguio, PhilippinesMarch 24, 2019
Trainings are plenty and available for new hires.
Hardest part of the job is when productivity is prioritized over quality which cause more issues on the line.
Most enjoyable part of the job are the daily interactions with co-workers.
Pros
Strict ethics, everyone is accountable
Cons
Lack in manpower or workforce
semicon company
INDUSTRIAL INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  BaguioMarch 17, 2019
in the factory it is important to have a discipline in the premises of the company in order to manage your time and make productive in the workplace,also the area is so clean and the machines are very useful for ic production
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and very nice work environment
IC Assembler (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 10, 2019
I've enjoy working here and I want to be part of it in a long term someday.
TI is the best company I've been and it serves as a training groumd for me as a starter in my career.
Pros
Work attitudes
Cons
Management attitudes
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaMarch 5, 2019
People have good ethics, its nice when it comes to management. my working hours is minimum of 8 hours. I enjoyed working there because I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
8 hours
Productive and fun workplace
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaFebruary 28, 2019
Objectives:
•To secure employment with a reputable company, where I can utilize my skills and business studies background to the maximum.
•Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
productive, good benefits, well mannered employee, healthy environment.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaFebruary 24, 2019
TI is such a great company where the employees are very well mannered. im actually having trouble about looking for new job, i cant stay longer in a particular company because i feel disappointed, THEY ARE NOT LIKE TI. TI have a wonderful environment, SO CLEAN. Its just that, there are so many toxic people. they dont separate personal life and work. But all and all, TI IS THE BEST!!
Pros
1 month
Salary / Benefits
High value and ethical company
Test Product Engineer - Final Test (Current Employee) –  PampangaFebruary 5, 2019
You will never stop learning when you are in Texas Instruments. Everyday is opportunity to seek more knowledge regarding its processes, issues, and improvements.

Was also in the the environment where innovation is valued.

Ethical work place good not only for problem solvers but also for entry level.
Pros
Free Meal and other Medical benefits
Cons
Shifting Schedule for Manufacturing Sites
Salary / Benefits
Productive and have a good relationship with their employee
Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Mabalacat, PampangaJanuary 20, 2019
Texas Instruments value their employee in terms of ethics program and individuals career improvements.

Clean and good environments in terms of their 5S activity programs
Great Company for internship in the Philippines
QFN Test Product Engineer (Former Employee) –  PampangaJanuary 16, 2019
Hired as an Engineering intern at Texas Instrument Clark. One of the few companies that provide allowances. Overall you'll learn a lot as they will require you to have a project and present it to the management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Instruments, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2