Texas Instruments, Inc Employee Reviews

Great Company
Application Developer (Current Employee) –  BaguioNovember 28, 2019
workplace culture is awesome
top management is fair
lacks health benefits but retirement benefits is okay
company is more focused on mfg engineers than IT people (understandable)
Salary / Benefits
Exciting to work, good management and better work place.
Equipment Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gil Puyat Ave. Mabalacat City, Pampanga 2010November 25, 2019
1. Ethics management is highly appreciated in terms of handling issues.
2. Competition is high because of younger age of employees.
3. Well satisfied on work benefits.
Salary / Benefits
I allready work at texas intrument, as a fields support technician at qfn wire bond conversion team 1 year and nine months
Wire bond convertion technician (Former Employee) –  PampangaNovember 12, 2019
At texas intrument the culture of the job is good, no bullying they dont look for physical but rather they look for the skill of the employer.
And also and they have a good training for safety of all employees.
Fun workplace
Excited to work and has many activities for the employ. Very innovative company, you'll expect to grow and the company itself will help you and give you a chance to succeed.
challenging and fun
Test Central Shop Technician- Load board Repair (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetNovember 6, 2019
stressful but fun.
more information to absorb.
high standards of ethics and shows throughout finished work products.
ability to schedule available resources
Okay
Nice working culture good schedule balance work and life. Nice experience. Professional co-workers. Safety guaranteed and good work sanitation. Happy co-workers.
Very Competitive Salary and Benefits
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetNovember 5, 2019
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Job work and life balance is below average (on calls on rest days/holidays)
- Challenging roles with collaborative teams
- Management is above average
Salary / Benefits
intimidating at first but at the same time friendly
Apprenticeship (Former Employee) –  BaguioNovember 4, 2019
TI has the best security and cleanliness. The work area alone benefits the employees a lot because of the ambiance the people and the work ethics they comply in. the work/ duties are easy to adapt with patience and learning.
Productive workplace
Product Engineer (Current Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaNovember 4, 2019
Productive workplace, fast paced, you will learn fast and learn many things.
Ethical company, they value this trait a lot.
But the increase rate is low even if you work hard.
Salary / Benefits
Texas Instruments is a great company
Production operator in a semiconductor company (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 1, 2019
I have worked in this great company for the past 14 years and it was really a great help to my family needs . I learned a lot from this job and will be forever thankful that Texas Instruments Philippines took their chance on me and hired me as one of their permanent employee.
Fair
Equipment Engineer (Former Employee) –  BaguioSeptember 30, 2019
Gave an opportunity to develope skills and learn new one. Work ethics got better from previous mistakes ( lesson learnes) . Goal of the company is the utmost priority
One of the Most Ethical Workplace
Product/Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Baguio CitySeptember 28, 2019
You can be sure that you are protected from harassment, so you can work at your full potential. Also, you can bring anything on the table; introduce new concepts, solutions, ideas, to solve your day-to-day problems. The solutions are acknowledged, and the best are rewarded handsomely.
Pros
Profit Sharing
Cons
Very busy
n/a
Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Baguio City PhillipinesSeptember 23, 2019
benifits is ok but work is so hard due to 1cluster consist 30 machines only 1 person repairing and isolating 2 clusters. Also salary incress they base in youre performance in future projects , if you dont have a project you cant get a high incress of youre salry
Productive place and Ethics Compliant company
Production Specialist/ Apprectice (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaAugust 6, 2019
The company has 3 working shift per day; typically 8 hours a day.
I've learned on how to manage my time to meet the daily output. The company is 5S compliant and the workplace is very clean and it is good to work inside the production.
Productive and friendly environment
Wirebonder Operator (Former Employee) –  PHAugust 5, 2019
It is a friendly and productive environment. You need to be alert in this job and need to be attentive on your work. It also requires to have a strong and healthy body for you to undertake the work.
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work with and challenging
Application Developer (Database Developer) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 24, 2019
Provide job security and vast experience in technology and business. Implement and very keen on ethics which provide equal rights between the company and employees.
Salary / Benefits
Enjoying my job while we are inspecting units.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  BaguioJuly 15, 2019
I enjoying a lot while we are in post test area and inspecting units. But sometimes people are not friendly. They easily mad but not all people who worked there is like that. Mostly I encountered friendly people of course.
Salary / Benefits
Productive work environment, best for new college graduates
Facilities Engineer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 5, 2019
My typical day in TI starts with a safety meeting prior to execution of Maintenance Activities. By lunch, I will be reviewing the job orders and the backlogs in order to arrange the schedules by criticality. Perhaps it may sound simple, but maintaining equipment assets for over a thousands of quantity will be quite a headache if you won't be able to manage them accordingly. Spare parts, manpower, and tools will be the bottleneck for the maintenance to be a success.

The management are always there since I started as a fresh graduate, they are pretty committed on developing the talents and skills of new college graduates and they believe that the new ideas will help them drive the department to improvement. Workplace culture is not bad as the open door policy is applicable to all department, means you will be able to talk directly to the managers or directors if you have any urgent concerns.

Hardest part of the job is managing orders on a budget constraint, most of the problems I have encountered are money related. As much as I want things to be solved permanently, there is a limit on the budget that we have. We do not even have a spare room considering all the assets that we maintain. In spite of the situation, I had fun solving the problems. I learned a lot and I met a lot a people who are able to taught me well. This experience will always be the unforgettable part of my career.
Pros
Food Allowance, 13th and 14th month pays, Profit sharing, professional businesses benefits, new hire orientation, good management
Cons
Work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
Good incentives but hard workplace
Equipment Engineer (QFN Test Department) (Current Employee) –  PampangaJune 24, 2019
Good company, good incentives and benefits, extremely promotes good ethics among employees, though I think I'm not suited with the kind of environment it has.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
Industrial Instruments Technician (Former Employee) –  BaguioJune 3, 2019
It is very good place to learn technically and be productive and to apply what we've learn from experiences.
The employees on other departments and colleagues are very approachable and amiable.
Pros
free lunch
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Instruments, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2