Texas Instruments are Hands on in Machine Operating. Every aprrentice needs to go under several written exams based on what product and machine you are going to hold, appointed by your supervisors. There going to give you a qualified partner to teach you how to operate machines for a 1 month and by that time you need to know the procedures on your own and passed there 100% written exams before you handle a machine.
- What interview questions do they ask at Texas Instruments, Inc?3 people answered
- Apprenticeship program is it good only for operator? or it is applicable also for engineers?2 people answered
- Is it possible to apply even if the applicant lacks experience with regards to the desired job?2 people answered
- Do you hired a high school graduate only2 people answered
- What are some tips in doing well in the interview?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Texas Instruments, Inc?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Texas Instruments, Inc?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Texas Instruments, Inc?One person answered
- Is there any opening in admin or accounting office? Thank you!One person answered
- What position that suits for a fresh graduate electrical engineer?