Telstra Employee Reviews

Found 214 reviews matching the search See all 1,187 reviews
Fun and supportive people
Credit Officer (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasJanuary 20, 2020
Clients and heads are understanding. You feel like you are a friend and not an employee. They are respectful.They always provide support whenever you need it.
Work Life Balance
Credit and Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  Lipa, BatangasJanuary 5, 2020
They helped each and everyone of their employees to improve their communication skills, business judgement and collections mindset. Though there were cultural differences and language (accent) barrier, they were able to maintain the efficiency of the work by giving various training and seminars
Salary / Benefits
Non toxic and healthy working environment
Complaints manager (Current Employee) –  Pasay CityDecember 26, 2019
I have been with Telstra for two years now, and I should say that if I have plan B with my career that is to stay with the company as long as they need my service. I started as a front liner until i reach the escalations or complaints department dealing with frustrated customers. I have learned to understand the most common pain points of customers. As a whole I had a great learning and working experience with Telstra up until this very moment.
Salary / Benefits
It's a pretty good place to work.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  PasayDecember 10, 2019
Well it's a great BPO Company since it's a day shift account. It's quite competitive onto other teams but I think they lack something in the management, and I mean some TL but overall it's all great. The people are nice to be with and the job is enjoyable.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaDecember 8, 2019
The work-load is overwhelming and the compensation is not fairly given. However, the management have had given a fair training and support in understanding the job.
Salary / Benefits
Its a great company to develop your talents and skills.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cebu CityNovember 26, 2019
Just be yourself and highlight what you can contribute to the company.Active listening ,rapport and always make sure to sound confident and sincere.Highlight your work experience.
Enviroment is pretty competitive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  LipaNovember 23, 2019
I've experienced a roller coaster of emotion during my stay with Telstra but despite of that, you can surely learn a lot of things that would help you be more productive and efficient at work.
Work/Life Balance indeed
Billing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 16, 2019
Telstra Philippines started with the same mindset as it's Australian office, pro-employee and gives importance on their employees work/life balance. They also have great healthcare benefits as wells as generous paid leaves.
Salary / Benefits
Productive with lots of activities to lighten us up on a day to day basis.
Service to Sales Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City PhippinesOctober 22, 2019
Working for Telstra was really an amazing experience. People oriented company, great benefits, higher pay, nice working environment. If given a chance to work with them again, I will definitely do so.
Pros
free lunches and freebies
Best Employee Benefits
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityOctober 16, 2019
I work during the day taking inbound calls. I learned to stop and just listen intently to what the customers are saying and anticipate other issues they may have. Management is just typical management set up. Although no dramas and politics unlike other BPO companies. I can easily get along with my colleagues as usual. No dramas as well. The hardest part of the job that I can think of is waking up early morning to start at 5 or 6 AM at times but other than that all is well. I like that I hit my KPIs consistently and I have work life balance.
Pros
employee benefits
Cons
none that I can think of as of the moment
Salary / Benefits
The best company so far.
Customer Complaints Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cebu CityOctober 15, 2019
Telstra gives good health benefit, not only for me but also to my family. Management valued their employees needs and listen to any suggestion to make our work easier and fun
fun workplace and productive
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cebu CitySeptember 24, 2019
Typical day of work is answering calls from customers and convert each customers to sale. I learned how to win a customer in order to convert to a sale.
Pros
Dayshift, Free billiard and playstation
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu, PhilippinesAugust 29, 2019
I was a pioneer in Telstra when they opened in Cebu. Everything was great, the people are fun to work with. Everyone seems to be smiling from start to finish of their shifts.
Nice Place to work
CSR (Former Employee) –  FairviewAugust 23, 2019
Nice working place good for yuppies and young talents, the work is quite toxic because of work overload. They have a lot of rules and need to meet targets on a daily basis
Pros
good ambience
Salary / Benefits
A very fun and interesting workplace
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityAugust 21, 2019
I can say many good things about this workplace first the people, the culture, and they care about their employee (if you're with the right Team Leader).
Pros
can go home early sometimes
Cons
can have a long hours sometimes
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a very good environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 30, 2019
Handling complaints raised by the customer made it so easy because the place of work is very friendly and light. contacting several department is faster. Happy environment
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Upselling while providing the best customer experience
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PasayJuly 16, 2019
Working with Telstra for almost 6 years thought me a lot good things. Like how to take care of your customer, showing them and letting them feel that you care, making sure that you resolve all of their inquiries and offering new products after to help customer with their business needs.
Pros
We are family, we show care and trust to each other
Cons
Long travel everyday just to go to work
Salary / Benefits
productive place has free coffee
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  fairview terracesJuly 11, 2019
the place is so small, salaries always have deputes, no specific stations, I like how they treat employees but they have issues with the management. they're open for growth and improvement of an employee.
Very good working place
Live chat support specialist (Former Employee) –  Lipa, BatangasJuly 6, 2019
I had gained more experience and learn more work ethics with Telstra. Working with Telstra is fun and exciting because of the people you get to work with and with the rewards they are giving as incentives.
Pros
happy people
Cons
large scope of work
productive and fun workplace
CSR-Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJune 16, 2019
I am an advocate of Telstra. This is the best company for me. I love the environment, the Australian customers are so nice and i really love talking to them everyday.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
long hours meeting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telstra. Our community is ready to answer.

3.8Salary / Benefits