Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 1,606 reviews matching the search See all 20,632 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Tiring and stressful because of the graveyard schedule.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityOctober 19, 2019
The job is a little bit toxic. The work schedule was stressful because of the graveyard shift. i learn to become patient with the client everyday. The management was fine and the workmates were nice.
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace since they have gym to take away the stress
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityOctober 18, 2019
- Working schedule is good, since we have Saturday and Sunday day off
- I learned a lot especially dealing different cultures and different behaviors
- The management is not that good, sometimes we encounter unfair treatment especially when there are staff who are tenured.
- The workplace culture is no that good, since the treatment to our colleagues are fairly brothers and sisters.
- the hardest part of our job is to seek a help in our supervisors or management.
- well the most enjoyable in our job was to get a high score and received an excellent feed back from our caller.
Pros
bonus
Cons
overtime which is not pay
Not good
Level 2 Tech Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 15, 2019
No job security. They treat you like glorified factory workers. Client pull outs every now and then and they blame it on you. Not good if you want long term employment. There's your review.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Costumer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityOctober 14, 2019
Be excellent in everything you do. Be flexible and aim for excellence. Do your job efficiently. You must be willing to learn. And most of all, be hardworking
Salary / Benefits
High opportunity for career advancement. Employees are their first priority and it's a great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PHOctober 11, 2019
What a memorable experience! It's workplace that every employee felt their worth as a person. The hardest part was only the graveyard shift wherein I can't sleep well on day time.
Salary / Benefits
Fun Workplace in Teleperformance.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 10, 2019
My stay with teleperformance had been terrific. I had the best management that I could seek help if needed and the company promotes work life balance which is a good thing because sometimes, employees also need to breathe out their stress through some fun activities.
Pros
Best management
Cons
N/a
Fun
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Sm Ecoland,Davao CityOctober 10, 2019
I have loved my work at Teleperformance company. I met an amazing team and I enjoyed my time with them. I have a lot of good memories in the company.We are family.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityOctober 10, 2019
A typical day at the office was very productive and fun since they have a space dedicated for leisure time for the employees. They also have medical benefits to ensure the wellness of their employees.
low pay salary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairview TerracesOctober 9, 2019
If you are looking for a work-life balance, TP is the best among all those companies that I have worked for, however, the pay is really low and the incentives are not being given consistently.
Salary / Benefits
Have a good working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  SucatOctober 7, 2019
Make sure to pass all the training. All of the trainers have good communication skills and also they are accomodating specially when it comes on training.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Teleperfomance is a great stepping stone for a newbie agent.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 5, 2019
Applying in a BPO company like Teleperfomance, you must trust yourself that you can express yourself through English conversations. Be confident every answers your giving out. Be true and integrity is the key.
Salary / Benefits
My experience in customer service repres is very fun. Because we help the customer by answering their problem. And I learn a lot on how to be patient.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 4, 2019
I work in graveyard shift. I learned how to be patient. The management is great. I really love the pantry where I make my coffee. The hardest part of my job is I feel sleepy sometimes. And the most enjoyable part of my job is I make a new friends and I learn to think of others
Fun and Productive Place to work . Great Place to Work they Say
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 1, 2019
All in all Teleperformance is a good company for newbies like me who wanted to start a career in the BPO Industry. I learned a lot of techniques on how to improve my communications skills and customer service skills. Teleperformance is indeed a Great Place To Work.
Pros
Non Toxic Accounts
Cons
Compensation is Low
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis OrientalSeptember 28, 2019
Good place to work with because you'll have a good chance to have a nice income. Also you'll have the chance to step up with your position. Good place to start.
Growth
Subject Matter expert (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 25, 2019
Working in Teleperformance is really great, I've been staying here to work for 4 years now and I would say that they provide training and for the people to grow and develop their skills and abilities. That's why other people say, If you want to grow or to learn, choose Teleperformance
I currently work here.
Technical support representative (Current Employee) –  AntipoloSeptember 25, 2019
The salary package and compensation is very low. They could have given us more benefits since the basic salary offer is low. The company is average. People were friendly. Nice pantry.
Good BPO for newbies
Missiong Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  SecretSeptember 22, 2019
*Pros
Relax environment
The upper management are friendly

*Cons
IT team are lazy..
Been working as a MC for 5 months without a colleague and doing jobs for 3 analyst..
Can't use PTO because I was the only MC for the account..
Getting paid for just 21k-23k (agent's salary is much higher with their incentives)..
October 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your honest review. Rest assured that we will take this review into consideration to improve our services.

It was fun
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AntipoloSeptember 21, 2019
It helps me to improve my Communication skills and my english skills as well, However; I was not paid accordingly based on my needs and it takes a lot of time in able for a person to get a position.
October 23, 2019

Thank you for review. We make sure to provide our employees with a competitive income, incentives, and bonuses for their hard work. Rest assured that your review will be taken into consideration. Best regards!

Salary / Benefits
the account and the colleagues are great but not the management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Bacolod,September 20, 2019
Everyone reaches out to you. the best part is that nobody competes, they provide you your own time and pace to grow. i learned to enjoy working and to have something to look forward in going to work. Cons only is that salary is not that enough, sometimes you have to rely on incentives.
October 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review, and we are glad to know that TP is such a great work place for you. When it comes to benefits and pay, rest assured that this will be taken into consideration. All the best!

Heart, Empathy, Family
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 20, 2019
- Typical day at work, I was always excited to go to work because I know in myself that every phone call I took I saved one life.
- I've learned to have more patience. and to have an empathy with the members.
- Mangement was fun and very active with charity works.
-Hardest part was when I dealt with a cancer patient that was asking for a high dosage of a medication that is not supposed to be taken. I felt through her voice how painfull it is.
- Most enjoyable part was it's like your working with your family.
October 23, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review. It is great to know that you are part of a team that helps everyone be better and provides excellent service. Wishing you a great success in the future!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

55.9K