Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 1,544 reviews matching the search See all 19,428 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A company that takes care of its employees very well
Technical (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongJuly 13, 2019
It was great working at Teleperformance. The people, the facilities and the events were so fun. It just so happened that the salary does not suffice to the workload that I had there, so I left.
Salary / Benefits
The people are cool to be with, very professional, like the TL supervisor I had. Nice starting salary, 17k. Nice toilet. Very strict guards.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJuly 13, 2019
TP Ayala site is a cool workplace. 17k salary. But I am banned to apply there anymore. Anyways, the working environment had so much skills and computer commands to memorize. The Account was on Chat, no calls involved. Just supper too many computer comnands, that I couldn't memorize. The trainer was not helpful on the trainee who could not catch up. Therefore, you will really have to have a very quick mind, or you need to be a fast thinker, and you must be able to attend to the Average Handling time. If you're not quick enough with your fingers in the computer, and your brain is quite slow, there are other centers that might fit for you. Free flowing coffee and tissue papers. I only stayed for 1month and two weeks. It took me time to receive my form 2316, two months after end of service, which was not fair as I waited for the form 2316 that long, and my last pay was only 260pesos. Lesson learned: don't work in a bpo that doesn't help trainees have more review time. They just say, "this is a fast paced environment." Well, that's why I left coz they don't help a trainee who needed more time to absorb plenty of computer commands to memorize during daily training. Can you imagine the last pay they gave? 260 pesos. I just consider that a past nightmare.
Pros
Maxicare healthcard upon regularization
Cons
Average handling ttime too stiff and too high
Fun workplace . Superior are approachable and very kind
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Ayala MakatiJuly 13, 2019
Company offers career growth and good compensation . I highly suggest this company especially for newbies because they are really considerate and will give you chance in training.
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace and fun with different competitions.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Baguio, BenguetJuly 12, 2019
I learned how to be positive even on the most difficult situation. Management are really nice especially having a very considerate trainer. Competing with yourself is the hardest part of the job. Its a self learning environment so the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see yourself improving.
Pros
Free Coffee
Salary / Benefits
Could have been better...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongJuly 10, 2019
Teleperformance is my first BPO Company. They say its a good stepping stone company if you want to familiarize yourself about the business. Thats why the pay is low and employees tend to leave after a year or two to transfer to a much higher paying company.
A worse place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 9, 2019
1. Tools are very very slow.
2. They want you to come and stay to work 10 mins before your shift unpaid.
3. Supervisors and managers don't recommend their down lines for promotion because its a threat to them.
4. Additional skills / work of load were added every now and then without additional compensation.
5. Company Rules keeps changing without proper turn over and they can use that against an employee they want to get rid of.
Pros
Over time off the phone
Cons
1. unpaid extended working hours, 2. unable to encash all unused leaves.
welcoming environment
Executive (Former Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesJuly 7, 2019
It was my first job after university, the working place was very welcoming and everyone was nice and approachable. the training was suitable for newbies.
Pros
free coffee
i love this company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BacolodJuly 5, 2019
I love the account of sales in this company because, it is not really pressured, i am happy to be part of this, it is nice and fun to close a sale to those customers.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
graveyardshift
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  MakatiJuly 4, 2019
For a first job this would freally help the newbies in exploring the BPO industry. when I started working for this company I actual enjoyed it not because of the salary but because of the working environment.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly place with some good coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigJuly 4, 2019
Good work experience overall as I was an undergrad when I was employed here. Pantry was okay compared to other BPO companies. Monthly reviews from team leaders are adequate to keep track of my performance.
Pros
Sometimes chill when there are no emails
Cons
Really difficult when emails are overloaded
Salary / Benefits
Very accommodating and having fun with the amenities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJuly 3, 2019
Happy and very motivated because my work is a day shift account.I learned certain things about bills and tech issues .The environment is so friendly most especially the team leaders and the bosses as well. Hardest part was when the caller was demanding something which is very impossible. But the most fulfilling part was when I was able to resolved the caller's issue and heard him so satisfied with the assistance I've provided
Pros
freebies
Salary / Benefits
The company mold me to become more effective and efficient
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ayala, Cebu CityJuly 3, 2019
It was always fun to work with Teleperformance. I have learn a lot from my mentor, the management were very supportive. The people I work with made it all easy for me to excel.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJuly 1, 2019
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongJune 29, 2019
I enjoyed working in Teleperformance as a Human-IVR Customer care representative. Im always receiving a commendations from the customer I dealt with because I'm not leaving them unsatisfied, that's my goal everyday. I've learned a lot from my supervisors and managers.
Good Place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJune 26, 2019
Very good company but pays very low. Has a very good facility and has a very good employee engagement. The bus or transportation is a plus too. so far not a bad place to work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive fun environment to work with
Associate Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cebu city PhilippinesJune 20, 2019
Teleperformance is one of the most friendly company have a lot of activities inside company which every individual employee can join. Good salary offer and benefits, specially hmo or health insurance. Vacation leave. And a understanding management.
Pros
Free bus ride r transport
Cons
Offer overtime fee
Productive and Fun
Mission Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cebu, PhilippinesJune 12, 2019
Working in Teleperformance company is more likely with my Sears company. It's also a customer care with a background of technical support. During my days of worked it made me enhance my technical and logical in computer and devices such as mobiles, PC and laptops.
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de OroJune 8, 2019
Agents are good, great place to work
Cultures are too good since I'm a Muslim they are the one adjusting "don't buy that, that is haram." and I appreciated their kind and love
Pros
Free coffee
Official response from Teleperformance
July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to provide a friendly work place to our employees. All the best!

Salary / Benefits
A fun workplace with gaming consoles and billiard tables.
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  PasayJune 7, 2019
It is fun working in Teleperformance. I've learned how to be independent. There's a little bit of an issue with the management as we are not given any chance to talk to the (FGD) clients. There's no issue with the workplace culture. The hardest part of the job is we did not get the support needed when we started, especially in a pioneering account like what we've experienced. There is no proper training and the supervisors who handled us have no technical background. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new techniques and gaining new information while we resolve the customer's issue independently.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No job security
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 5, 2019
The surroundings and ambiance is good and fun but I had a hard time commuting at work and going home as well. My working hours is also night shift though I have no problem with working hours.
Pros
Fun people to work with
Cons
Night shift
Official response from Teleperformance
July 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your career stint here in TP. All the best and have a nice day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

55.5K