Technological Institute of the Philippines Employee Reviews

Good Company.
Laboratory Assistant I (Current Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityOctober 25, 2019
Very good environment. Nice and comfortable office. Has advance technology specially in engineering program. Clean facilities.24 hours security. Accessible location.
Clean working environment
College Instructor (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 1, 2019
The place is very clean, even comfort rooms. They practice 5s which everyone follows including the students. Everywhere you go you can see maintenance personnel who ensures that all areas are clean.
Salary / Benefits
An institution that always consider rooms for improvement
Instructor (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 19, 2019
As my alma mater and first employer, this is where I spent most of my college and teaching days. From being a student to becoming a Professor, I have observed how dedicated they were in improving not just their facilities but also their services to students. They continue innovating their management and teaching approaches so as to provide quality graduates.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Student (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 2, 2018
There's a good engineer you can work for, good environment disciplinary company you can looking for, they ar complete in materials and heavy duty equipment's that needs in operation workplace
Pros
free PPe's
College Instructor
College Instructor (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesSeptember 23, 2018
- Challenging and Exciting
- I learned how to prepare lessons, master them to establish credibility to the students
- Fair
- Workplace is fun. Coworkers are very supportive
- Hardest part of the job is to come up with teaching techniques to different types of students.
- Most enjoyable part is seeing your students grow.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
5 hours a day work
Work Place
PE Teacher (Former Employee) –  Quiapo, ManilaSeptember 22, 2018
Technological Institute of the Philippines is a perfect ground for teaching, for both teacher and student. they give best service for the student and best training for faculty.
Pros
incentives during accreditation
Cons
teachers must finish their Masteral degree for 5semsters only
Great experience in electrical works in a Industrial Plant
Registered Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 8, 2018
Great experience in electrical works in a Industrial Plant
Manages people well
Specializes electrical and mechanical works
I learned to manage people also
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 23, 2018
When I was a student assistant, I learned a lot like how to manage my time very well and how organize things well. The management is very approachable anytime. The workplace is safe and fine. The most enjoyable part of being a student assistant is to be with friendly and nice co-student assistants and the staffs.
working on saturdays
Faculty Facilitator (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 21, 2018
it's kinda boring since I have my own room and I had no one to talk to during idle times, but I get to concentrate to since no one will bother me. It's nice to help graduating students to find their job easily.
Pros
discount for tuition fee
Cons
along traffic road
Enjoyable
Faculty Member (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 6, 2018
A typical day at work in this institute is like you are also a student. I learned more new things, not only learning in the mind but also learning how to deal with stress, with different kinds of people, and how to be more hard working. I enjoyed it a lot. The workplace was fun because I am relaxed. Everyone was cooperative and generous in giving knowledge. Every job has its hardest part and every day we are facing stresses. The most important thing is that you should now how to divert it in a way that you will not bring your personal problems at work.
Pros
Everyday Learning
Cons
Long Hours of Work
Salary / Benefits
Good
Staff, Office of the Vice President (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 9, 2017
Company has been great and thought me a lot of. Inspired me to be a person and an employee. This has been one of my dreams came true being able to work in an education inviroment
Pros
Near to home
Cons
Long hours but Manageable
Work environment
Instructor (Former Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 28, 2017
Work politics is obviously present. At some point it is difficult to work in your workplace most specially in our faculty room. At some point teaching is a bit hard becouse of some policies
Pros
You can dictate your preffered time of work
Cons
Low salary
Productive and Fun Workplace
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 17, 2017
My Recent Work as School Nurse included the following duties:
•Preparing patients for consultations and procedures
•Provide first aid care to clients
•Participate in health education
•In charge of medical supplies inventory and document control of medical records

I have been closely working with my clients and as a Nurse I believe I fostered cooperative relationships among my clients and has proven excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills.
Very good school
Faculty Member (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 2, 2017
specializes on engineering
encourages employees to participate on extra curricular activities
fun environment
good co workers
compensation is a bit low
Salary / Benefits
given the opportunity to work in your expertise
Industry lecturer (Current Employee) –  ManilaApril 14, 2017
Starts the day with my students where I teach courses assigned to me, interacts with these students during my free time. the job is very challenging since I am updated always with what is new in the industry which part of what I teach my students.
The research paper that they do are also informative since they are researching novel topics and these new ideas are studied and turned into new products.
Pros
we are given cash benefits when the school receives awards or certifications
Cons
long travel from home
Salary / Benefits
boring and office mates are not nice
School Registrar's Staff (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesApril 11, 2017
Everyday even if it is a repetitive job it makes me feel so boring and tired I feel like I'm not a productive employee every time i seat and face to my computer.
Pros
can at together
Cons
no phones and no talking with other employee your not supposed to play music either
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with positive officemates
System Tester and Documentation (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 5, 2017
All of my previous employers is good, specially TIP. Because all of my officemates are kind, fun to work with and they're always willing to help me in times of struggles. They always give me a positive advices.
Pros
free snacks and unli coffee
Flexibility
Instructor (Former Employee) –  LagunaJanuary 25, 2017
Teaching and learning is a long life process. No uniforms. Facilities are not enough. Faculty rooms limited tables and chairs. I provide my lesson plans.
Pros
air-conditioned
Cons
delayed salary
productive work environment
Accounting Staff (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 6, 2016
the organization is well organized. facility wised, they have one of the best in manila. The management has a clear vision to the organization, they strategize every opportunity.
My Experience
Business Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 29, 2016
I have been working for more than 10 years now as a lecturer and in different private institutions. My major specialization is in Business Administration. My recent working experience is in Department of Education in Philippines as Business Faculty. I have strong commitment to share my knowledge and skills to young students. I have a great interest in the health and fitness sector as I have been involved in sports committee in our school. I also contributed instructional designs, revisions of course materials and deliver high quality education to students and stakeholders. I also have experience in industry where I honed my skills and fulfill roles in Banking, Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Economics & Research.
Pros
Great work
Cons
Long Travel