Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Found 226 reviews matching the search See all 7,379 reviews
competitive work place
CSR (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityFebruary 17, 2020
as a customer service representative at tech mahindra is very competitive and high demand in telecom industry.i was assigned at globe telecom post paid account which is billing for globe post paid
Salary / Benefits
Helpful environment for socialites since people are approachable.
Associate Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityFebruary 14, 2020
A literally cold environment to work during night shifts. Somehow it is quite competitive as well as satisficing by the end of the shift because it's undeniably stressful hearing customer complaints every minute. But it's a well treasured experience.
Pros
Free coffee and bed
Cons
Defective hardwares and equipments
productive and enjoyable
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 10, 2020
Night shift I learn how to do basic troubleshooting and the management is great also the environment as well the hardest part is when there is a lot of outages and we need to explain everything and apologies for the inconvenience cause them. the most injoyable moment is when you get a lot of incentives
Pros
free clothing allowance
Cons
Salary / Benefits
productive workplace but with a heavy pressure on the employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  EastwoodFebruary 7, 2020
2-3 star..the salary and compensation is good but the rules on the attendance is not quite good.but the workplace is very enjoyable.the hardest part of the job is the different time of work.
Not recommended.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityFebruary 5, 2020
Volumes of the call was not anticipated so you have to go overtime compulsary. Salary is way too low with the deman of the work. Process of ATM is too slow so you will get paid using cheque.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuFebruary 4, 2020
You can learn a lot in the company. It is my stepping stone to know more about BPO Industry and improve my skills. I have learned a lot and I am grateful to the company.
Competitive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  quezon cityFebruary 4, 2020
Shifting, basic salary, great for those who want to pursue CSR. The work is not that hard it's just a basic call center duties and responsibilities. Goodluck
Salary / Benefits
You have to be more knowledgeable, competitive, patient and be confident in yourself as always.
Working as call center agent was very challenging ended.Believe in your yourself. Be confident enough and be patient as always to the customer, solve their concerns right away.
Salary / Benefits
It’s fun working in Tech Mahindra.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJanuary 29, 2020
It’s fun working in Tech Mahindra.
I learn many thing in Tech Mahindra.
People are in there are approachable.
I am just disappointed with the salary dispute in Tech Mahindra.
gaming hub
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJanuary 28, 2020
Good working environment, good management, coaching are highly implemented for at least twice a week depending on the stats or metrics. You'll enjoy the give-aways for those selected good agents.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot with my superiors.
Intern ( Trainee ) (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJanuary 27, 2020
People are very approachable and proper productivity tools were given to employees.In Tech Mahindra they have a common goal - to be able to serve globally and provide a fantastic customer experience. Everyone is encourage to accept no limits, work with alternative thinking and drive positive change.
Its good
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJanuary 20, 2020
It's a good place to work all people are accommodating, aside from thay they gi e us are salar completely you will not have a problem about the compensation
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJanuary 14, 2020
Working in tech mahindra is very challenging and fun. I have gained several communication and technical skills. Right from the interview process, training and even on the actual job, i have so much fun and been very inspired to do my job.
just average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityDecember 9, 2019
This is my first company i work and my first BPO i can say that they dont have appreciation to the employees and the salary is very poor but i been work with them for about one year and half.
Fun workplace
Account and Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 8, 2019
Working with TechMahindra isn't that hard at all. Everyone is friendly and hands on , what made it hard in working with TechMahindra is getting more workload that is beyond the role without getting the agreed compensation. Disputes and delayed salary has been a thing with the company
fun place
Email Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 1, 2019
1st company, very accomodating staffs and employees, nice work place, nurturing employees, willing to give help to their employees, flexible schedule.
Leadership Development Program
SENIOR TRAINER (CORPORATE TRAINER) (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuOctober 28, 2019
Flexible working hours
I learned about the leadership frameworks
I got to travel abroad as part of their Knowledge Transfer process with the client.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
it is nice working with TechMahindra
Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesOctober 17, 2019
Working with TechMahindra has helped me in having a career with work-life balance. My immediate supervisor also mentored me to becoming a better employee.
Fun work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 14, 2019
1st time to experience in a BPO company. It taught me well on how to communicate easily with the customer. I enhanced my English proficiency with them.
Salary / Benefits
Good for newbies in the BPO industry
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuOctober 9, 2019
Tech Mahindra would really help you in becoming a good speaker using the English language and hones your Customer Service quality.
My stay in Tech Mahindra made me improve my skills and it helped me in meeting new new people and skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K