Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Found 208 reviews matching the search See all 6,859 reviews
Fun work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 14, 2019
1st time to experience in a BPO company. It taught me well on how to communicate easily with the customer. I enhanced my English proficiency with them.
Salary / Benefits
Good for newbies in the BPO industry
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuOctober 9, 2019
Tech Mahindra would really help you in becoming a good speaker using the English language and hones your Customer Service quality.
My stay in Tech Mahindra made me improve my skills and it helped me in meeting new new people and skills.
country.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 6, 2019
Tech mahindra is my very first call center experience. I learned a lot with this company. I gained also a lot of friends and the pay is good enough in our country.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fun team building, brainstorming,multitasking
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 25, 2019
Great environment. Morning shift call center company. Back office process. weekly employee awards. Monthly best employee, quarterly and yearly. Employees will be motivated with companies' programs. Salary should be improved.
Salary / Benefits
Not fun. Excellent trainers and TLs resigned.
CSR/TSR (Former Employee) –  e block 3 I.T. CebuSeptember 6, 2019
Finance is tricking agents of final pay. It took 2 yes before my last pay was given and TRICKED us. They are fond of dismissing hundreds of agents without notice. ALWAYS..FROM VCUSTOMER TO TECH M..BAD REPUTATION COMPANY.MANAGEMENT IS WORSW
Salary / Benefits
Good work environment and people
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CitySeptember 4, 2019
Working in Tech mahindra is like my stepping stone to the real business world. It provided me all that I need to become part of that world in terms in trainings, meetings, workshops, team buildings and many more. In this company, you will be provided to be more.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Associate Chat Support (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 27, 2019
Here in Tech Mahindra, I was able to meet new friends. My colleagues and superiors became my second family. I have learned a lot of things in this company and I am great to be part of his company.
Stressful and toxic environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityAugust 24, 2019
Working in this company has been so stressful. I never start a day without actually seeing how toxic and stressful its working environment can be.

This has been my first job as a BPO agent and I have stayed there for 4 years. Despite the low and noncompetitive salary and incentives, I was able to endure all of it for the first few years because of my colleagues.

On my 3rd year, the management becomes insensitive to the agent's suggestions. The management has been giving additional workloads that are already beyond the trained skill. They are already setting higher metrics that are no longer attainable. This scenario has changed each employee's perception about the company. The company is asking for too much when they can only compensate you too little. My salary is Php 9,500.00 per month during that time, by the way.

Stressful environment, toxic management and low compensation, all these three combined -- I become demotivated to report to work. It feels like this company is taking advantage each employee's knowledge and skills by not giving them the right salary that will compensate their hardwork and excellence towards the process.

Day by day, I start to feel more demotivated. It even came to the point where I have to drag myself to go to work everyday and when I am already at the office, I can't wait to go home.
Pros
Camaraderie
Cons
Low compensation, incentives and benefits, poor management, toxic enviroment
Good working environment
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJuly 28, 2019
I was an IT support and my shift was graveyard. It was difficult at first but I was able to adapt. The seniors were very considerate, approachable and really nice. They trained us very well.
Productive and fun workplace
On-the-Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJuly 27, 2019
It is fun to work there because the employees are friendly. I learned a lot of things about IT support. We were able to solve technical issues and troubleshoot it.
I just took my OJT at TechMahindra
Technical Support - OJT (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJune 24, 2019
I just took my OJT at TechMahindra. As a trainee at TechMahindra the supervisor are accommodating and I learned a lot like how to troubleshoot a compuer and hardware and etc. The Company has no allowance for trainee.
Salary / Benefits
A good Training field for newly graduate
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJune 20, 2019
It is good training field for newly grad.
The workers are all friendly but the management or i say the facilities itself is the problem. Lack of Elevators: having only three elevators for 12 floors building and has no open stair.
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Problem with the facilities
productive
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 28, 2019
Assisting customer to their problems and giving them basic trouble shooting to fix their internet and mobile problems. stay calmed all the time and always be happy to assist customers .
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 19, 2019
We handle customer service in all globe telecoms users like resolving complaints new product lunch and inquiries regarding globe product's. We also cater technical issue like losing load having no signal and provide resolution to the issue.
Pros
Free meal in holidays
Cons
We do overtime
Salary / Benefits
people are fun and friendly.
Sales Associates (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityMay 9, 2019
management was good in handlong their people and problems with their employee.its a friendly environment in their work place.
when theres no calls you have to do voluntary time out which no one domt want to go, then they will pick whom will go which is not fair becoz we all know that we need money, i think if no ome wants the vto just dont force them to do it, maybe other solution would help??????? but in all this company was great.
Pros
free meal during application
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
very fun at the work place
data encoder (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 3, 2019
encoding data to activate the internet of the client. i learned to stand up for my team and help them to their confused cases, the most enjoyable part of the job is when the month end is coming there's no vacant computers to start our work and then the management transfer us in other department that have computer vacancies.
Learning
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  CebuApril 1, 2019
Tech M is for those who love working in a challenging environment and want to learn new things. I have learnt a lot working with my managers. They are great mentors and always ready to help.
Pros
Working environment is good
Cons
Salary was a big issue
Salary / Benefits
Having fun and enjoyed working as a tech support
TSR (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityMarch 25, 2019
I learn a lot from the company basically on technical jobs. I believed all the trainers and supervisors are doing their jobs and they passed their knwoledge to their employees so well.
Pros
More incentives for perfect attendance
Cons
Long hour of huddle after work
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu, PhilippinesMarch 20, 2019
Company is great but the management is not. It was fun before the current OM. A lot of perks are given which is the top reason for a good performance of every agent.

The company is also giving oppurtunity for those employees that doesnt have any call center background like me.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Fun at work and Friendship
Acting Sales Coach (Former Employee) –  CebuMarch 17, 2019
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Extended Hours at Work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K