TaskUs Employee Reviews

Best
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Meycauayan, BulacanSeptember 14, 2019
The best place to work with. Being a frontline first organization, all that you are wishing for is there. They listen to feedback and do not react negatively but works to make it better for the employees.

Leadership at its finest!
A good place to start
Business Development Associate (Former Employee) –  ImusSeptember 8, 2019
TaskUs is great place to start your career in the BPO industry. The jobs are too easy, easy enough for a non-graduate to perform.
The management is not bad either. I had a great Team Lead and Operations Manager during my stay.
Where TaskUs lacks is Job advancement and definitely their salary offers against their job requirements. TaskUs looks for the best qualified people, but with very minimal salary to offer. As such, you tend to work in a team of un-professionally behaved people.
I used to hear "Trabahong 10k lang" (meaning working only to what you are paid for) attitude from peers; stopping me from performing well, so they won't look bad. That is a very negative work culture.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job
Realtime planner (Former Employee) –  BgcAugust 26, 2019
The tools are manual when it comes to reporting but the culture with agents has balanced life. Because they have freebues and incentives they forgot us.. we support are also employee and we need also a balanced life like working while having fun.
Pros
Balanced life
Cons
No salary increase
Salary / Benefits
Great site to seek for a job
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 26, 2019
Great way to jump start your career!
Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company.
The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this? By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real.
There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience.
Impressive thus far.
TaskUs-PH Employee
Teammate (Current Employee) –  PampangaAugust 19, 2019
I'm from the Philippines, doing almost 2 years now in TaskUs this coming Oct 5th and in my 3rd campaign now. I must say that it's been a wild ride with lots of ups and downs with this company where there's a lot of good and some bad experiences as well. For the most part, TaskUs is one of the few best companies here in my country. Lots of amenities like Gym, Sauna, Massage Chairs, Capsule-like nap rooms, Zen Area with mini library, Day Care, Various Musical Instruments to play with, Chess boards, Jenga, Gaming Console, Public PCs to surf internet, Billard, Pimpong and other extra activities that you can sign up with to learn Zumba, how to save money, build better relationships, etc. That's the good part where any employees can use to relieve stress at work, while the salary and benefits for the most part is okay.

If you're doing a blended job, you get a much better payout than the non-voice. The people are also waaay better than the ones I encountered in other BPOs because they're respectful and friendly. Most employees have lots of time to spend with their families because most of them don't need to bring work or stress at home. It's not a perfect company though, and there are times where I almost resigned but I'm glad I didn't because even though some of the management can still be improved, most of the Operational Managers and Higher Ups are willing to listen and make compromises for their employees.

That's not something you'll always see in a BPO company where it's always the employees who needs to adjust not the leadership. Anyway, the salary might not be competitive
  more... and even the free food still needs big improvement. But, I'll always choose TaskUs because they treat me well and they earned my outmost respect.  less
Accessible, great trainer
Customer Service Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  CaviteAugust 15, 2019
The salary is the same with everybody, regardless of experience. The plus side is that of you are placed on an account with clients that are generous with alowances and incentives. The office location is very accessible.
Pros
Accessibility
Cons
Low salary
all good
Call Center Agent non-voice (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJuly 30, 2019
TaskUs is a global outsourcing company headquartered in the greater Los Angeles Metro area that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions to some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies.
the amenities are modern
Order Placer (Current Employee) –  Imus, CaviteJuly 16, 2019
The people are nice and accommodating. Updates are given on a regular basis. The culture is not that shocking as they promote diversity in all aspects such as a person's ethnicity, religion and gender.
Salary / Benefits
We have a production area that you can play computer/billiards/pingpong
Non-Voice Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJuly 15, 2019
I am flexible in work because i already experiece different kind of shifting schedule, I've learned in our company how to make friend. there's no hardest part if you willing to learn.
Pros
Free lunch/Free shuttle
Cons
Normal hours
Management nightmare
Content Quality Moderator (Former Employee) –  Imus City, CaviteJuly 2, 2019
Bad management practices, low salary offers not competitive at all.
No communications between the management team and other teams such as workforce etc. Human resources are good, the executives are good as well, it's just the production management that has lapses in their end(meaning the team leads and managers).
Pros
close to where I reside
Cons
Management salary
Salary / Benefits
Fun work culture and very exciting opportunities
Udemy - User Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Imus, CaviteJune 25, 2019
Loved working here, great people and culture. I worked at night and it doesn't feel like so because the workforce is cool and the company always have something up their sleeve to keep their employee engaged and motivated. Of course they have their downsides but it's too minimal to be even compared with how awesome this company is.
Fun Workplace. Laid back
Teammate / Email Support (Former Employee) –  CaviteJune 19, 2019
A fun & laid back place to work with good people around. Twice a month parties with free food and drinks. Good Incentives as well. Good coaching for the development of the employees.
Very fun working in TaskUs
TeamMate (Former Employee) –  PampangaJune 9, 2019
I never regreted anything working in TaskUs, twas like a dream come true company. Twas everything I ever wanted working in a company, Especially the colors and how open they are with literally everyone.
Very good
Email Chat Support (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioMay 17, 2019
Fun environment and good salary. Nice people and enjoyable workplace. The boss are always approachable. There is a career growth for every aspiring agents.
Pros
Friday is Happy Hour
Cons
Not accessible place. Hard to commute
Salary / Benefits
The company is really good
Customer Support Representative - Email Support (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 12, 2019
Taskus is really great company. I love to work there. The culture is also good. Also, Taskus is people 1st company. They valued their employee equally.
Pros
Have an Scholarship program for selected employee
Salary / Benefits
Company that is fun to work with
SME / Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioApril 9, 2019
one of the good things that I like about this company is they always took care of their people. They want to make sure that all are calibrated and at the same time learning.
Pros
amenities
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
Overall, an employee based company
Email Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 25, 2019
Workplace is full of life with monthly programs for employees.
Managers, Operations managers are all stations in the production floor with the agents making it more easy to communicate if you need help with anything.
The production floor are well thought of, not your typical office space. Example, one floor was set up to look like a garden, making it a relaxing space to work at.
Fun,Friendly environtment
Content Moderator (Former Employee) –  Imus, CaviteMarch 13, 2019
The work is moderate and the people are friendly. The facility is great too. The free food in there greatly helps my budget and somehow it improved my health.
Pros
Free Lunch, Fun workplace, Sleeping quarters
Cons
Too far from my home, gets boring fast
Awesome workplace
Email Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport ZoneFebruary 26, 2019
Getting to work in this company is something I would never regret. TaskUs is a very diverse workplace. The people there esp the HR staffs, the management, the supervisors, are very open-minded, warm, and are really passionate about their jobs which really influence lots of employees. I think TU is the only BPO company that does not have a toxic environment. The CEO too is very compassionate towards his employees.
Friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Imus, CaviteFebruary 24, 2019
All the aspects of the office is good for employees except politics are involved. Leaders have the tendency to work unprofessionally specially if you give feedback regarding their performance.