Play YouTube video button

TaskUs PH Employee Reviews

TaskUs - House TeamWork
Teammate (Current Employee) –  PampangaAugust 19, 2019
I'm from the Philippines, specifically located in Pampanga and I'm doing almost 2 years now in TaskUs this coming Oct 5th and in my 3rd campaign now. I must say that it's been a wild ride with lots of ups and downs with this company where there's a lot of good and some bad experiences as well. For the most part, TaskUs is one of the few best companies here in my country. Lots of amenities like Gym, Sauna, Massage Chairs, Capsule-like nap rooms, Zen Area with mini library, Day Care, Various Musical Instruments to play with, Chess boards, Jenga, Gaming Console, Public PCs to surf internet, Billard, Pimpong and other extra activities that you can sign up with to learn Zumba, how to save money, build better relationships, etc. That's the good part where any employees can use to relieve stress at work, while the salary and benefits for the most part is okay.

If you're doing a blended job, you get a much better payout than the non-voice. The people are also waaay better than the ones I encountered in other BPOs because they're respectful and friendly. Most employees have lots of time to spend with their families because most of them don't need to bring work or stress at home. It's not a perfect company though, and there are times where I almost resigned but I'm glad I didn't because even though some of the management can still be improved, most of the Operational Managers and Higher Ups are willing to listen and make compromises for their employees.

That's not something you'll always see in a BPO company where it's always the employees who needs to adjust not the leadership.
  more... Anyway, the salary might not be competitive and even the free food still needs big improvement. But, I'll always choose TaskUs because they treat me well and they earned my outmost respect.  less
Productive and Fun Place
Learning and Experience Trainer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 18, 2019
A typical day at work would include meetings, catch ups, and a lot of coordination with various departments. It's work and play at the same time. Life here is just pure bliss.
Salary / Benefits
It was very accessible. Great ambiance.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  CaviteAugust 15, 2019
The environment and ambiance is really great. They see to it that you feel comfortable while working. The salary is actually low, even if you already have a lot of experience, your rate is the same with the newbies. There is jo guarantee of a promotion since the accounts are small, usually composed of 6-8 agents.
Pros
Accessibility
Cons
Low Salary
Good place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 12, 2019
Very nice place to work. The people are just so amazing, and the management really does value their employees. TaskUs really wants their employees to show off their skill and be ridiculous. <3
Great workplace
Teammate (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 12, 2019
A great workplace, good culture, free food, approachable leaders, nice location, good facilities, great management, good benefits, nice people, has a referral perks
My first BPO. The experience is traumatizing
Customer Specialist (Current Employee) –  TaguigAugust 6, 2019
We have been bullied by managers and TL’s. They will give you a lot of NTE for no reason just to get rid of you. Their campaig is people first but that is not the case. They don’t value employees. As a bpo they will change if you if they want because you are not important
Pros
Food
Cons
Bad management
Official response from TaskUs PH
August 13, 2019

We advocate against politics. We are very transparent about our open-door policy where anyone is welcome to approach our leaders and address their concerns. HR now mediates through NTE processes by conducting interviews before they decide if teammates are worthy of being served with an NTE. Regardless of the company you work for, we would encourage that you spark the change by finding a way to let leaders know your situation so that immediate action can be done.

Ridiculously good company
Teammate (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 4, 2019
Work-Life Balance.
Awsome culture and people.
Relatively good benefits.
Near my Boarding home and School.
Good environment to work and have variously opportunities.
great culture
work-life balance
culture centric company
Productive and Fun
Email Support Representative (Former Employee) –  ImusJune 25, 2019
Learned to be expressive when it comes to working with teammates. I also learned how to be patient when it comes to customer who has questions and inquiries.
Salary / Benefits
TaskUS is a people first company
Menu Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 24, 2019
Task Us is a people first company, they make sure to balance your work life and have fun as well. I just dont like how they do not manage competition inside and how dirty someone can play just to be on top
Pros
free food, health insurance, sauna, gym
Work-life balance
BACK OFFICE SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  TaguigApril 1, 2019
If you're looking for a company wherein you can balance your work and personal life, then this is it. You cannot see another company that prioritizes employees over clients.
Pros
Incentives and Benefits
Cons
None at all
Great
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaMarch 27, 2019
Good people good employer but lack of consideration regarding for the humane things like absence leave and there is no back pay that is so sad. thats all
Amazing culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 26, 2019
Overall, this company is definitely one of the best companies you can work with. They always encourage their employees (they believe in employee first).
Pros
Encourages healthy lifestyle (always serve healthy foods including the calorie count, pay is on time, HR staff are friendly, very welcoming atmosphere, paperless company, good HMO
Cons
It might just be me, but i got transferred a lot to different accounts, seeing the common rule is last one in first one out, whenever they have to cut off employees.
People First Organization
Recruitment Associate (Current Employee) –  PampangaMarch 15, 2019
A delightful working environment with even more delightful and diverse people from all walks of life, everyday is a new challenge, and a new adventure. #RidiculouslyGood
Salary / Benefits
Working under a good Team Leader is like winning the lottery
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Imus, CaviteMarch 15, 2019
I learned that I am not cut out to work at a BPO company.

The hardest part of the job would be going to work 2-3 hours before your shift just to be able to finish today's piled up workload, and after your shift, you are urged to work for another hour.
Pros
Free access to the office's gym
Cons
sometimes you will need to work overtime, before and/or after your shift
Ridiculously Awesome
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  PampangaMarch 13, 2019
Good working environment, awesome culture, good facilities (Gym, Recreational Area, Zen Area) , low attrition rate,

Learned a lot from this company, #workhardhavefun #BeRidiculous
Pros
HMO with 2 free dependents
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
good work-life balance, good culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  PampangaMarch 11, 2019
company prioritizes employee health and wellness, almost free lunch, free shuttles, no mandatory over time for operations, good company for those who are about to start their careers
Pros
almost free lunch, free shuttles
Cons
low salary rates
Not-Your-Ordinary kind of workplace
Recruitment Associate (Current Employee) –  PampangaMarch 8, 2019
Looking for a company that has better culture and employee-centric? This is a must join company! Work-Life balance is well promoted. The management handles their employee very wel..
Pros
Good benefits plus free meals.
Cons
None so far
Awesome Company
Recruitment Associate (Current Employee) –  TaskUs PampangaMarch 8, 2019
Lots of opportunities to build, learn and upgrade my skills. Flexible, easy to work with employees. They trust you to do the job, I've had nothing but great experiences with TaskUs.
The Answer is Us!
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  PampangaMarch 7, 2019
It's an awesome place to work and grow a career. The company is ridiculously good and offers a different feel setting it apart from traditional BPOs.

I've so far had a great stay!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs PH. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3