Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Found 625 reviews matching the search See all 6,444 reviews
Salary / Benefits
not happy with the account manager
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 19, 2019
Account is anti-agent. Not happy with the leadership and the way the agents are being treated. It was a toxic environment because of the account manager but Sykes is Ok.
Pros
easy account
Cons
toxic leadership
The Worst Company Ever
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  MuntinlupaJuly 12, 2019
No wonder why this company is always hiring. They dont comply with a lot of things--- 1, signing bonus is almost impossible to get, 2, pay is delayed, 3, un hygenic headsets coz u have to share, 4, do not leave your things, eg mug unattended because you wont find it anymore, 5, they terminate unjustly, 6, if you are the person who does not know anything about your employee rights, dont come here, they take advantage of those who does not speak up. It broke my heart to see a lot of my colleagues have been mistreated, Personally, I was not. But I dont like a company that does things like that to anyone.
Pluses: great ambiance, nice people, there alot of accounts, good for you if you get promoted
Minuses: not employee centric, politics, unfair and unjust labor practices
One sided
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  PanagdaitJuly 3, 2019
They will only listen the TL's they don't want to hear the agent's side so i find it unfair too. but aside from that i highly recommended it to others.
Fun Workplace
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Pasig City, PhilippijesJune 20, 2019
Sykes is one of the call center here in tje philippines who caters hotel reservation, i am responsible for booking hotels in the united states of america.
Productive and fun workplace
Inclusive Dates (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJune 17, 2019
Productive, fun workplace, friendly people, nice environment, good compensation plus benefits with incentives, and has free meal. The company also has volunteer programs and can join into sportsfest and other recreational activities.
Pros
Free Meal
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Agent Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesJune 15, 2019
* Hassle but fun
* It improves my keying
* Very supportive management
* Very competitive
* Hardest part was if there's a mandatory overtime
* Team Activity/Building
Salary / Benefits
Productive and less boring job atmosphere
Intern• HR assistant (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJune 9, 2019
During my internship program at Sykes Asia, It was really a great experience for me to exposed in an office setting/ BPO industry. Because I have learned many things that I haven't learn in my school lecture. I was so thankful with my supervisors because they are such a great mentor to me. They are so warm and inspiring supervisors.
Pros
Free lunch
cool company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  cebu, philippinesMay 27, 2019
For fresh grads, Sykes is the best place to apply. They are great in developing talents and they value your efforts and make sure that you get the appreciation you deserve.
Pros
supportive with developing your talents
Cons
low salary
full of encoding
Call Center Agent (encoder) (Former Employee) –  gilmore philippinesMay 25, 2019
each and every cheque details need to be input, like remiter name, total amount, payee, invoice, cheque number with BOQ, you need to have 60 wpm keystroke...
Pros
fun to work
Cons
too much OTs
Fun Work Environment
Customer Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMay 21, 2019
Work culture is fun with colleagues that are easy to get along with. The company also pay extra if working graveyard and pays generous bonuses on excellent performance
Salary / Benefits
First BPO and a cool management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityMay 18, 2019
This is my first BPO. This is the company that gave me a chance to be in the BPO industry, though I was a fresh grad at the time and don't have any experience yet.
An alright work place
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuApril 27, 2019
Overall, Sykes was quite nice. It wasn't that bad. The hierarchy mentality was quite obvious though. There was also favoritism going on in the account I was working at.
Salary / Benefits
The worst company ever to work with.
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuApril 18, 2019
I spent and wasted 5 years of my life dedicating and working on this company. The company itself is quite good and stable but the management is surrounded by circle of friends minded people who chose friends rather than right people for the right position.
Fun Workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  CebuApril 16, 2019
The management is very much engage to activities outside work while promoting work and life balance. Management develops excellent working relationship with each every employee.
Pros
free rice and transportation allowance
Salary / Benefits
secured company and fun to work with and nice utility men
Data Analyst/Account Servicing / CSR (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityApril 13, 2019
exciting to work everyday, so much play and enjoy while working and sometimes we listen to our client for our mistakes and for new updates in regards to our work,
Fun workplace
Junior Researcher (Current Employee) –  Makati CityApril 7, 2019
Spacious workplace. There are a lot of nice people you can work with. Facilities are clean and very organized. People are welcoming and helpful always.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Micromanagement
Friendly Environment
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Cebu PhilippinesApril 7, 2019
* Clean and friendly environment
* with free breakfast, lunch and dinner
* has shower room
* LGBTQ friendly
* with game room and active nurses in the clinic
it was really fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 3, 2019
I was able to learn how to make a good marketing strategy in order to make your product very competitive without really sacrificing the price of your product. I was able to build strong relationship to our business clients. I was able to master the communication of selling
Pros
free transpo allowance and alot of things
Stable Company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityMarch 29, 2019
The company has been around for more than 15 years and has provided a lot of job opportunities to a lot of people. Although it may be a bit out of the way for public transportation, except TAXI.
CSR / TSR (Former Employee) –  Cebu PhilippinesMarch 26, 2019
The company is very good for beginners in BPO industry. New hires has option to choose either higher benefits but low pay or high pay with low benefits.
Pros
Free Meal Credit for perfect attendance and no tardiness in schedules
Cons
Overtimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K