Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Found 647 reviews matching the search See all 6,863 reviews
Relaxing and great environment
IT (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 3, 2019
Less stress because of the friendly co workers and management. Salary and Benefits are more than enough for a family. Enjoys the job very much especially when resolving outages to have the agents get back to work.
Fun workplace
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 31, 2019
My stay with Sykes good. They present a lot of opportunities for personal and career growth to their employees. The company is also investing on technologies to better support their employees.
Un-ending calls
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  MakatiOctober 25, 2019
The pay was great but the job itself is quite boring because there was no personal interaction with our clients besides the phone call. It was understandable though since i applied for the job, but personally, i would prefer it to be with personal interaction rather than phone calls.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun to work it
Customer Service Advisor and Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Glorietta centre, Makati City, PhilippinesOctober 17, 2019
My first back office experience where I learned a lot in terms of data entry and analysis. As a whole, working in an office environment feels so good.
Salary / Benefits
My 3 years in sykes was very memorable.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Sykes CebuOctober 16, 2019
Sykes is the first BPO industry where I used to work for 3 years. If I will work again, I still choose sykes. Very good training. Trainors are very intelligent. I found teamwork within my co workers. Team Leader was very supportive.
Productive and Fun workplace
End User Support Associate II (Current Employee) –  MandaluyongOctober 5, 2019
• Productive and Fun workplace
• Lots of things can be learned here
• Management is also helping you to reach your goal
• Everything you experience can also help you with your personal life
Good working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuSeptember 24, 2019
It's a good working environment. You do not have to worry about food because they have free meals and coffee. They also have a gym that you can use after.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Associate - Back Office (Former Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 19, 2019
The company is great but the pay is just OK. I had fun working with my colleagues. The premises itself is clean and maintained. To sum it up I can still recommend this company.
Poor management
Agent Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  MuntinlupaSeptember 16, 2019
They let me sign an incorrect contract and took 7 months before they issue the corrected version. Poor management especially HR and payroll. Salary disputes are always the issue.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to work with
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Cebu CitySeptember 11, 2019
It was the first bpo company that I worked with and it was a great experience. Though it was a tough account because it was a financial account it was totally fun. The management were approachable and helpful.
Pros
Yes we had a free lunch
employee oriented
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu CitySeptember 10, 2019
This is by far, the only company that provides free meal to all employees apart from the cash allowance that they are giving. It's one of the most prestigious companies that I had worked with.
Salary / Benefits
The best BPO company so far.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu CitySeptember 10, 2019
The free meal and the sleeping pods really helped me financially and somehow, physically. The environment there is very friendly and the Team Leaders are very approachable.
Pros
free meal, free gym, sleeping pods
Inconsiderate
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityAugust 31, 2019
Management always change their minds and reduce Team Members for no reasons. They're very inconsiderate and not kind hearted as well. They dont give a chance another employee to be re-profiled after the six months nonsense contract.
Pros
Good food to buy.
Cons
Quieng
Fun and nice place
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 26, 2019
Assigned to do outbound calls. You got to meet the goal to maintain the excellent metrics. It was fun environment to work. There are times that you will
Productive and Fun
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  WCC Shaw MandaluyongAugust 20, 2019
I have lots of good memories with the company. I grew up there, from being an agent to QA, I learned to be more responsible with alkl my works and actions. I can easily deal with the mamangement, they provide my needs and acknowledge most of my requests. I gained a lot of friends, though we chitchat with each other, we always make sure that we hit the goal for the day. Hardest part of job- ,maybe when I was a QA, I need to finish all my deliverable on time despite of the additional admins tasks that was given to us,
Pros
Free Food
Cons
So much additional work
Best company so far!!
Workforce Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityAugust 13, 2019
This company so far was the best company i ever had. they encourage you to be an officer and don't be satisfied in being an agent. everyday is a new learning with joyful environment. even when the job is too much or too hard its the culture here thats make it light.
Salary / Benefits
Culture of support is the highlight of this company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 9, 2019
The processes and policies of the company is well thought out. There is worklife balance being practiced by the leaders. Site in Glorietta is the best work place because it is accessible for employees via MRT.
Free meal
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityAugust 7, 2019
They offer competitive salary and great perks and benefits. Shifting schedules and graveyard shifts, accessible workplace and great management. Strict implementation of work especially to score matrix.
Pros
Free lunches
Fun loving people, Employee Friendly
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mandaue, CebuAugust 6, 2019
Great employee perks, Fun place to work with, Immersive training and lots of good things to say about this company. I am very happy to work with them.
Pros
Free Lunch, free internet, HMOs
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 3, 2019
This is the company where I basically grew up. It became my foundation in pursuing my career. I've learned not just about the client support but also about dealing and respecting different kinds of people. This company equipped me with the right mindset and attitude in order to be more persevering and passionate with my career decision. I'm truly thankful I was once part of this company.
Pros
Lots of foods and events that employees always look after

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K