Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Careers and Employment
SYKES is a digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, providing customer-engagement services to Global 2000 companies. We have more than 55,000 dedicated employees and more than 65 sites in more than 20 countries. We have operations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and the Asia Pacific. We provide services – more...through multiple communication channels encompassing phone, e-mail, web, chat, social media and digital self-service.
In the Philippines, SYKES is recognized as the first multinational call center in the country. We are also the first call center to venture outside Manila and establish operations in Cebu. From only 14 employees, SYKES grew to 15,000 and now has 7 sites in the country. SYKES has more than 20 years of experience in the industry and is known for its innovative and supportive work environment.
SYKES Philippines is recognized as the BPO Company of the Year and CSR Company of the Year in the 2018 Asia Leaders Awards.
Makati City (Headquarters)
- G/F Glorietta 1 Corporate Center, Hotel Drive, Ayala Center
- Upper G/F Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Boulevard
- G/F 500 Shaw Zentrum (S500), Shaw Boulevard
- G/F K-Pointe Building, Gilmore St. corner Aurora Blvd.
- 6/F ATC BPO1 Corporate Center Bldg., Madrigal Avenue, Ayala Alabang
- Synergis Building, F. Cabahug Street, Brgy. Kasambagan, Mabolo
- 4/F Robinsons Galleria Cebu, Gen. Maxilom Avenue Extension, corner Sergio Osmeña Blvd., Brgy. Tejero – less
What are people saying about the leadership at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated?
of employees approve of Chuck Sykes’s performance as CEO
CEO Approval is based on 3,409 ratings
Written by Sales Representative (Former Employee) from Alabang on November 30, 2019
My time spent with sykes taught me to better hone in my time management skills, taught me about the importance of understanding your employees, and the value of being able to adapt to new changes! Working for a company that changed line groups and clients alot was great, it provided a chance to learn new things and understand industries better, and - more...