Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Pro-Employees Company
With approachable management people, good salary offer, cozy workplace environment, accessible location, with high quality equipment for relaxation and always pro-employees.
Pros
Career growth-oriented company
Cons
Just beware of fake friends
Salary / Benefits
This company I love a lot
This company thought me how to grew on this industry. This company is a kind of "i don't want to leave" full of enjoyment because of coworkers. But for the management there some issue.
Pros
salary, experience
Cons
management
Not worth it
This company's sucks! They don't even care about their employees. They implemented a mandatory OT. They don't even bother to ask their employees if they want to render a freaking OT. The salary is very poor and the working hours is very long. The only thing that matters to them is money. Waste of time. I don't recommend this company. 👎
Salary / Benefits
Kinda toxic and have a lot of disputes
Inbound customer service who handles UK Customers and serves for Ebay Account. We used to have a lot of customers to handle but there are such attainments that wasn't able to met and lot of disputes in terms of salary.
Awful.
So much pressure. Toxic environment. Low salary. Not something you'd look forward to. They put high standard and pressure but they are unable to compensate well.
Salary / Benefits
i enjoy working at sutherland
Stress free company very approachable management i just need to resign because of proximity i live in las pinas and it took me 2 to 3 hours to commute
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was amazing they are prioritizing their employees first.
Sutherland was amazing they are prioritizing their employees first and making sure that all our benefits are being given. All the leaders are great and friendly.
Sutherland is A Good Company
Its Good that i Work at Sutherland But the thing is The salary is roo low and that why ill find another job .. I want to help my self my skills .. i want to work at the sutherland but the salary is too low
Thanks!
Though the salary is too low but the people there are so friendly and i'm glad that I went to this company. learned a lot from them as well. I wanna commend them for giving me the opportunity to work with them!
Salary / Benefits
Business like environment with friendly and helpful employees to assist you with your needs.
The workplace is with a good ambiance to work. The company continues to grow and in accordance to the needs of their employees. The compensation & benefits are superb.
Pros
Workplace is near where I live
Not so cool company.
Not so cool company. The pay is not right and they don't value the people. All they think is money but the benefits of the employee and not guaranteed. Meaning some of the benefits were not paid fully.
employees are great
It's fun working with Sutherland, however, the only thing that I've noticed when it comes to salary dispute it might take a while to process and get reimbursement.
Fun, as a first job
After having worked in Sutherland, once I joined Quantrics a year later, it made me realize how horrible the former was. The pay was twice with Quantrics, and although the job itself is more than twice the difficulty, you can still argue that we were massively underpaid in Sutherland. The shuttle scenario is not one that I have a problem with. I always come on time, and the fact that I have no control over the shuttle schedule makes me want to come early, so that was, in a way, really good for my work ethics. Still, despite how easy and convenient the commute, the workplace, and the work itself is, the pay is still really really really low for the quality of service and work I put in.
Great for Newbies
Sutherland is a great company and teaches you a lot of things with regard to the BPO Industry. Admin does secure employees and provides great benefits for you and your family.
Sutherland is pro employee
They have free coffee,gym and other recreational stuff for employee, big sleeping quarters, baggage counter, they have free food during typhoons etc. Very easy to reach from my location which is Makati.
Salary / Benefits
They have non negotiable salary and the place is too far.
You should atleast do good on your interview to be endorsed on a more high paying salary account. Though the account is just easy, still the salary is not enough
good workplace environment
good workplace environment, friendly trainers, disciplined co workers, professional supervisors, low salary, rude admin and HR staff, WITH BENEFITS, overtime work hours
Excellent
Good environment, nice people, excellent trainors, excellent job, high salary and non toxic workplace.The work is competitive and easy and not stressful. Incentives is reachable.
Low salary for back office
Low salary for back office
No support from superiors
No proper training

Bad working environment

No boundaries on work and personal life

Good as a training ground since you need to work on your own
Good Company!
Good people, Good culture.. They have their own videoke room and a private Gym oh yeah! They're growing and promoting managers from within. Sad to leave the company sooo early due to a way better opportunity. But who knows in the future given a bigger role and Salary...i would never think twice to work with Sutherland Global Services.
Sutherland clark
Its good working at sutherland because in my short time i learned a lot and the salary. Incentives and benefits are awesome. Before ibwas not totally speak the english language but after working at sutherland its become easy.