Sutherland

Sutherland Salary & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Found 135 reviews matching the search See all 6,544 reviews
Awful.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PiliFebruary 23, 2020
So much pressure. Toxic environment. Low salary. Not something you'd look forward to. They put high standard and pressure but they are unable to compensate well.
Sutherland is A Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacFebruary 18, 2020
Its Good that i Work at Sutherland But the thing is The salary is roo low and that why ill find another job .. I want to help my self my skills .. i want to work at the sutherland but the salary is too low
Not so cool company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityFebruary 6, 2020
Not so cool company. The pay is not right and they don't value the people. All they think is money but the benefits of the employee and not guaranteed. Meaning some of the benefits were not paid fully.
Salary / Benefits
They have non negotiable salary and the place is too far.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport ZoneJanuary 5, 2020
You should atleast do good on your interview to be endorsed on a more high paying salary account. Though the account is just easy, still the salary is not enough
good workplace environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaDecember 28, 2019
good workplace environment, friendly trainers, disciplined co workers, professional supervisors, low salary, rude admin and HR staff, WITH BENEFITS, overtime work hours
Excellent
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Davao CityDecember 26, 2019
Good environment, nice people, excellent trainors, excellent job, high salary and non toxic workplace.The work is competitive and easy and not stressful. Incentives is reachable.
Sutherland clark
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark global cityDecember 10, 2019
Its good working at sutherland because in my short time i learned a lot and the salary. Incentives and benefits are awesome. Before ibwas not totally speak the english language but after working at sutherland its become easy.
Easy job with great pay
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityNovember 28, 2019
Fun place to be at. Great compensation for the work they require you to do. The site isn't great but it's not that bad. They have decent facilities and very tight security. Food served in the pantry was also cheap. Plus it's just located in Cubao.
Salary / Benefits
It's fun having me employed at Sutherland with all unique people with styles and capabilities.
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacOctober 11, 2019
The management is cared enough t o its employees as always to be in consideration for the needs reasonably and effectively. Compensation for the salary is fairly commensurate with the workload. Facilities are excellent and well furnish.
Official response from Sutherland
November 27, 2019

Hello! Thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland operates in multiple locations around the world and as such, we have a diverse workforce and an inclusive work culture which values our employees' uniqueness. Thanks for sharing your experience. Have a fantastic day!

N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CitySeptember 11, 2019
The salary with benefits is actually good including my experience with them for at least a couple of months
they have taught me a lot in working with them as an agent. However, I have issues regarding my work experience with my co-agents and other staff.
Official response from Sutherland
September 20, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the 5-star review! Sutherland is definitely a great place to work, whether you are starting or building a career, and we are pleased that you enjoyed your work environment. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Have a terrific day!

Great salaries and benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJuly 15, 2019
Pros
Salary, benefits, training
Cons
Long hours, Sme, Workplace
Salary / Benefits
Exciting workplace it has basketball court
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 8, 2019
-I've learn how to handle customers under pressure
-It has a 24 hours shift
-It sets targets for you to accomplish
-A lot of benefits where given specifically on health care
-Hardest part is, I've worked for 16 straight hours
Salary / Benefits
It was fun and I learned a lot
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 16, 2019
I've been a customer service in Sutherland for only five months But I learned a lot especially on how to communicate properly with other people, be patience each of the calls that we are handling every day. I learned a lot!
Pros
Free accommodation and free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Its a healthy work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PHJune 9, 2019
It is a healthy work place but the salary package is not competitive. The Account is stressful but quite challenging and actually taught me to analyze every situation carefully,meet every consumers expectation or go beyond the expectation.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  CarmonaMay 15, 2019
I was offered good compensation. Benefits and insurance has been take advantage. Bosses are awesome to work with. Salaries was released on time. But sometimes still has a dispute.
Salary / Benefits
low salary and mandatory overtime
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  davaoApril 13, 2019
I'm happy to be there and learned a lot since this is my first BPO experience but they have a low salary, poor and lack of computer set. Before, we have this what we call set crunch because of that issue.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
salary
Very low salary
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Camarines SurMarch 31, 2019
very low salary specially for bracket for those with experience and very minimum benefit for HMO,
only the eldest is for free and you need to pay more for additional dependent
HR people are not professional also . does not know anything about government benefits. they need to train good people for the job that who knows there job specially if your job is graveyard shift
they need to be more considerate of the schedules of their employees
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaMarch 7, 2019
A day at work with good food, you will learn a lot of things especially in being confident and flexible. The Management itself is also good and understanding. There is also a lot of nice people and they have what we call a 'Hospitable' culture, they will help you pushing your limit to the fullest, which is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is; lunch, break-time, huddle and teambuilding
Pros
You can sleep at the sleeping room
Cons
Good People
Almost perfect
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AngelesFebruary 25, 2019
work place is good plus the friendly security guards. Excellent benifits and other freebies. Open overtime for the Agents. Friendly supervisors, managers and directors. Free shuttle.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
CSR AGENT (Former Employee) –  pampangaFebruary 23, 2019
my experience being a call center agent is hard but fun because with all my work mate are good and friendly specially our trainer that make us true person
Pros
12hrs
Cons
fun hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K