Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Found 1,083 reviews matching the search See all 6,447 reviews
Productive and Competitive Work Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  BGC TaguigJanuary 18, 2020
Productive and Competitive Work Environment.
Fun workplace where you can nourish your skills.
Excellent Leadership Training.
what i learned from this company is working with integrity.
Fun, as a first job
After having worked in Sutherland, once I joined Quantrics a year later, it made me realize how horrible the former was. The pay was twice with Quantrics, and although the job itself is more than twice the difficulty, you can still argue that we were massively underpaid in Sutherland. The shuttle scenario is not one that I have a problem with. I always come on time, and the fact that I have no control over the shuttle schedule makes me want to come early, so that was, in a way, really good for my work ethics. Still, despite how easy and convenient the commute, the workplace, and the work itself is, the pay is still really really really low for the quality of service and work I put in.
Great for Newbies
Sr. Specialist -Work Force Management (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJanuary 11, 2020
Sutherland is a great company and teaches you a lot of things with regard to the BPO Industry. Admin does secure employees and provides great benefits for you and your family.
Sutherland is pro employee
Spanish and English consultant (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJanuary 8, 2020
They have free coffee,gym and other recreational stuff for employee, big sleeping quarters, baggage counter, they have free food during typhoons etc. Very easy to reach from my location which is Makati.
Salary / Benefits
They have non negotiable salary and the place is too far.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport ZoneJanuary 5, 2020
You should atleast do good on your interview to be endorsed on a more high paying salary account. Though the account is just easy, still the salary is not enough
Competitive
Costumer Representative Consultant (Current Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJanuary 1, 2020
The company were very professional in terms of commitment and good service to the client. Producing quality output even though the work environment is fast paced and stressful.
Salary / Benefits
Collaborative along with work mates.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Clark PhilippinesDecember 30, 2019
The work ambience is nice and the people surrounds are very friendly to work with. You can easily share ideas along with workmates and can ask easily if you have doubt with your work. Company is nice.
no consideration
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Camarines SurDecember 29, 2019
have a toxic environment in the working place and higher staff management are pressuring the agents about their target task , and last no consideration
good workplace environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaDecember 28, 2019
good workplace environment, friendly trainers, disciplined co workers, professional supervisors, low salary, rude admin and HR staff, WITH BENEFITS, overtime work hours
Excellent
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Davao CityDecember 26, 2019
Good environment, nice people, excellent trainors, excellent job, high salary and non toxic workplace.The work is competitive and easy and not stressful. Incentives is reachable.
Challenging
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Davao CityDecember 26, 2019
It's not for everyone, however, not knowing what kind of customer you'll be handling gives the excitement and diversity everyday. Everyone is competitive especially for incentives, which are truly generous.
Great work environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naga City, Camarines SurDecember 25, 2019
Great work environment, friendly workmate, well compensated however it was stressful since you need to deal with an irate customer that sometimes very arrogant.
Friendly Work Environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacDecember 19, 2019
Sutherland was my first BPO company and I would say working there brought a big impact to me, working with them is a bliss I have had enjoyed my three years of service.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Slow career growth
Fun Work Place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaDecember 15, 2019
It's not really awesome but it's a good place to work and I can advise you guys if you want to take a chance to get a BPO experience you may try Sutherland Inc.
Low salary for back office
Associate Professional Facilities (Former Employee) –  PampangaDecember 14, 2019
Low salary for back office
No support from superiors
No proper training
Bad working environment
No boundaries on work and personal life
Good as a training ground since you need to work on your own
Awesome environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityDecember 13, 2019
I have stayed with the company for 3 months since I was offered for a project base contract. Even if I just stayed with the company for 3 months company was still recommendable.
Good Company!
Project Coordinator / Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioDecember 13, 2019
Good people, Good culture.. They have their own videoke room and a private Gym oh yeah! They're growing and promoting managers from within. Sad to leave the company sooo early due to a way better opportunity. But who knows in the future given a bigger role and Salary...i would never think twice to work with Sutherland Global Services.
Ex
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  davao city - philippinesDecember 12, 2019
I learned a lot in Sutherland Company, to be more critical thinking, helping the team, and providing your own ideal knowledge, your skills and talent.
Sutherland
Technical Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityDecember 11, 2019
The staffs are all friendly and nice. Everyone is well-disciplined. The company is well-ventilated. Everything is okay. I've enjoyed my stay here. Thank you!
Fun environment
IT Help Desk Chat Support (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaDecember 11, 2019
Good working environment and stress free when I was in Microsoft account. All queries and concern are address. Best experience ever. They put people first before anything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K