Sutherland Employee Reviews

Found 1,050 reviews matching the search See all 6,287 reviews
Very nice company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  PampangaNovember 18, 2019
It' the company here your coemployee really treat you a their family.

The management i ell communicated and the facilitie are really great. I hope to ork ith thi company again.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace but some of the overtime is not payable
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacNovember 18, 2019
They pay really good money but a lot of times your work becomes your life. This is especially if you are a shared resource. A lot of times you will work on a task that is not in your scope and job description Work schedule in Sutherland is the most challenging for me. But as the days go by you will really adjust. The most important thing I have learned in sutherland is communication skills and to work under pressure.ou log in and out from your work station. you get 2 15-min breaks and 1-hour lunch break. Limited choices of food vendor. I learned that you need to be self-reliant and train yourself even if you already got the post. Management is only looking at numbers and has no consideration for the personal stuff. The hardest part was coaching and developing people when they are not really ready step up. the most enjoyable part is the extracurricular events and of course the friends you gained.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace was in the Philippines (pesos).
Call Center Agent, Florist Transworld Delivery (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 17, 2019
Work was knowledgable. I’ve learned new training grounds, learn how to handle customer service thru phone calls (inbound calls, outbound calls, and telemarketing). Telemarketing and irate customers was challenging for me, trying my best to sell products (AT&T account, products like XBox, Nexus, and TV with Homephone plans), billing department, and taking orders (FTD account, seasonal).
Work - Life Balance
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityNovember 16, 2019
The employees are having fun at work, less stress. meaningful work experience. The work there is quite challenging and there are more things to learn. aside from that they offer good benefits to their employees.
Productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (inbound) (Former Employee) –  Pili, Camarines SurNovember 15, 2019
Salary / Benefits
The people are fun but the management is only focused on numbers.
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  PampangaNovember 13, 2019
you log in and out from your work station. you get 2 15-min breaks and 1-hour lunch break. Limited choices of food vendor. I learned that you need to be self-reliant and train yourself even if you already got the post. Management is only looking at numbers and has no consideration for the personal stuff. The hardest part was coaching and developing people when they are not really ready step up. the most enjoyable part is the extracurricular events and of course the friends you gained.
Excellent workplace!
Talent Acquisitions Manager (Current Employee) –  Tarlac CityNovember 11, 2019
Working in Sutherland has not been easy due to the high demands to hire 4-5K employees on a yearly basis yet with an excellent working environment, great team and leaders to support you, I felt that nothing was impossible and we accomplished above and beyond what was expected hence brought additional volume and 8 new logos in the past 5 years.
fun
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaNovember 11, 2019
Responsibilities:

• Supporting Microsoft windows Issue
• Sales
• Any technical issue in software of Microsoft computer

the company is good working enviroment
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment and develops personal growth.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 11, 2019
Sutherland has a good working environment, they are pro employee, they make sure that they can give what the employee deserve in the workplace which is very rewarding to us and they conduct activities that will develop our social development.
Salary / Benefits
Multi-tasking yet very exciting. Never expect what calls you're going to have
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 9, 2019
Sutherland gave me my first experience in the BPO industry. I started working there as part-time. I was just 16 years old turning 17 back then. I never left the company until I experienced working with different accounts. Telecommunications, sales, debit or credit accounts, even seasonal accounts, you name it. Sutherland became my training ground and gave me the most unforgettable experience I could ever consider. I hope I could find one like it! Fingers crossed...
Competitive Workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Davao CityNovember 9, 2019
I was assigned in the HR office, wherein our typical day begins with arranging and updating 201 files. I learned a lot from our supervisor as well as with my co interns to accept whatever challenges would come in our way.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and challenging environment. Very nice accomodation
Paid-Internship Training Program (Former Employee) –  Pili, Camarines SurNovember 5, 2019
The trainers/team managers are so comfortable. They let us learn by their simple strategies for us not to feel nervous during mock calls/first time to take calls.
Salary / Benefits
The best Training ground for starters
Team Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 2, 2019
You will get the best learning and training here. As the time goes you will learn how to improve your communication skills and think positively with the help of your managers
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland company is a good company to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Camarines sur SutherlandNovember 2, 2019
Sutherland is a good company to work with because they give opportunity to those persons who doesn't have work experience yet. They have very kind and helpful mentors.
No comment
Sr. Enterprise Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityOctober 26, 2019
They pay really good money but a lot of times your work becomes your life. This is especially if you are a shared resource. A lot of times you will work on a task that is not in your scope and job description.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 23, 2019
Working in a call center is quite stressful but I learned how to handle different kinds of customers. It also taught me more about customer service. Tge experience is also grear
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Will give this company three stars as they're the first that opened opportunities for me to venture to other big BPO companies.
TSR (Former Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacOctober 23, 2019
Company is good for starters. This will give you a gateway to be part of other big BPO companies.

Bad thing is the account I've been with was really toxic. Non-stop calls and exhausting environment that the sup will require you to render OT.

Worst part, no SSS benefit has been credited to my account. I knew as my sister who is working at SSS was constantly checking on it. Appears that my colleagues haven't got theirs too.
Pros
Trainers are innovative and excellent.
Cons
Schedule is not for me. They weren't able to comply having our insurances updated.
Competitive, Stressful but Fun
My experience in Sutherland was good. Even though I had a hard time in the beginning, still Sutherland and specially 8x8 gave me the chance to prove myself to improve more. I was able to learn new and many things everyday in work. I gained knowledge and also friends in Sutherland.
Salary / Benefits
It's fun having me employed at Sutherland with all unique people with styles and capabilities.
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacOctober 11, 2019
The management is cared enough t o its employees as always to be in consideration for the needs reasonably and effectively. Compensation for the salary is fairly commensurate with the workload. Facilities are excellent and well furnish.
Salary / Benefits
Feels like working at home...
RTA (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 9, 2019
Great and place to work, Great support team, Benefits were great, and Pay was fine but could've been better.
The managers try to make it fun creating activities and incentives. Their expectations are realistic and achievable.. Everyone there is very busy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K