Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Found 1,113 reviews matching the search
Competitive working place
Sutherland is well-known and has a good manpower towards handling their employees. Co-workers work professionally and with respect to individuals. And company valued their employee.
Official response from Sutherland
March 30, 2020
Good day! Sutherland definitely aims to create meaningful experiences and positively impact the lives of all our people around the world. Thank you for reviewing us. Have a fantastic day!
Competitive yet Fun working place
Yearly in Sutherland they have competitions like in Sports, Dancing, Beauty Pageant (Female, Male and LGBTQ), Singing. They recognize and award program that was able to meet their goal and did a good performance.
Pros
No delay during payday
Cons
Unreliable process and system
Official response from Sutherland
March 30, 2020
Hi there! Thanks for this 5-star review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to work and we are pleased that you find the experience rewarding. Thank you for being a part of our One Sutherland team! Have a wonderful day!
Salary / Benefits
engaging activities and fun place to work
It was indeed a fun place to work and people are so welcoming and cooperative. learned a lot too in my almost 3 year job. Learned to maintain customer accounts by recording account information
Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
Pros
working place is near at my apartment
Cons
high volume of incoming calls
Salary / Benefits
Productive,fun and work-life balance.
My experience with Sutherland was truly amazing, starting from the management up until the bosses and colleagues. We had a team work and we're making fun memories while working.i will always be grateful and beyond for being part of this organization who gave me home.
Productive but fun
- shifting schedule
- i learned a lot to this company specially about INTUIT.

- Management, i can say that they based by the book.

Hardest part is when everybody are busy and no one can answer your question.

- its fun sometimes when we have an event, they pay attention and value to it.
Salary / Benefits
Different time schedule, good working place, a lot of activities to do when vacant, there is nap room, friendly co-workers, friendly team managers and good sample
Salary / Benefits
This company I love a lot
This company thought me how to grew on this industry. This company is a kind of "i don't want to leave" full of enjoyment because of coworkers. But for the management there some issue.
Pros
salary, experience
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
Pro-Employees Company
With approachable management people, good salary offer, cozy workplace environment, accessible location, with high quality equipment for relaxation and always pro-employees.
Pros
Career growth-oriented company
Cons
Just beware of fake friends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
A typical day at work
No work-life balance.
The place isn't accessible to any convenience stores.

The facilities are obsolete and even the system.

The admin was very un-organized.
Not worth it
This company's sucks! They don't even care about their employees. They implemented a mandatory OT. They don't even bother to ask their employees if they want to render a freaking OT. The salary is very poor and the working hours is very long. The only thing that matters to them is money. Waste of time. I don't recommend this company. 👎
Great experience
This is my first job as a customer service representative on phone calls transaction. We are dealing with US based clients calling about their prepaid accounts, checking balance, transaction, card activation etc. and my juty is to help them through with the process. I worked also at the back office where in we do the verification of clients identification from the doccuments sent
to us via email
Salary / Benefits
Good
Good. I had a good time in Sutherland, a lot of office politics and scandal but overall I had a nice experience with my Colleagues and fun memories. MY MAnager is Strict and moody but I loved him, like a Father figure but wouldn't hesitate to give me a written warning if I'm a bad employee.
Salary / Benefits
Kinda toxic and have a lot of disputes
Inbound customer service who handles UK Customers and serves for Ebay Account. We used to have a lot of customers to handle but there are such attainments that wasn't able to met and lot of disputes in terms of salary.
Awful.
So much pressure. Toxic environment. Low salary. Not something you'd look forward to. They put high standard and pressure but they are unable to compensate well.
Salary / Benefits
Good for newbies in the field.
Higher ups are friendly. Team Managers/leaders are another story most of them are nice but there are some who carries the title but does not do the work.Agents are tasks to do supervisor chats which the agents do half-heartedly at times.Getting a bad survey is a no-no even if you followed the process IT IS STILL YOUR FAULT. Once, a TM was so angry the keyboard sufferred!
Salary / Benefits
i enjoy working at sutherland
Stress free company very approachable management i just need to resign because of proximity i live in las pinas and it took me 2 to 3 hours to commute
Good but not so Good
though we are only an OJT for 3 months but the experience i acquire during my stay their is good enough to pass our OJT examination in our University.
Salary / Benefits
Job is fine at sutherland
It was fun and challenging working at sutherland. I experince answering calls and talking to diff.costumers acknowledging and helping them with their orders. I am in feb.ramp.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was amazing they are prioritizing their employees first.
Sutherland was amazing they are prioritizing their employees first and making sure that all our benefits are being given. All the leaders are great and friendly.
Sutherland is A Good Company
Its Good that i Work at Sutherland But the thing is The salary is roo low and that why ill find another job .. I want to help my self my skills .. i want to work at the sutherland but the salary is too low
Thanks!
Though the salary is too low but the people there are so friendly and i'm glad that I went to this company. learned a lot from them as well. I wanna commend them for giving me the opportunity to work with them!