Sutherland Employee Reviews

Found 1,015 reviews matching the search See all 5,979 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun with Entertainment room
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CitySeptember 20, 2019
Working in call center for almost 4 years i've learned a lost specially in Sutherland. Sutherland treat there employee as a family they will give you some tips if your having a difficulties to your scores they will give you second chances if you failed.
Pros
Free movie tickets
All good
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark pampangaSeptember 18, 2019
Everything is good nothing to worries the salary is good and the benifits and also very recommended for all the young lady like me and also it helps me to improve my english skills
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport ZoneSeptember 15, 2019
I worked in Sutherland Global Services Inc. during the time I stopped attending college due to financial problem. I was able to save for the continuation of my studies when I worked there.
Pros
Free shuttle service
Cons
Heavy queue during peak seasons
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CitySeptember 11, 2019
The salary with benefits is actually good including my experience with them for at least a couple of months
they have taught me a lot in working with them as an agent. However, I have issues regarding my work experience with my co-agents and other staff.
September 20, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the 5-star review! Sutherland is definitely a great place to work, whether you are starting or building a career, and we are pleased that you enjoyed your work environment. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Have a terrific day!

Productive and fun workplace
Recruitment Associate (Former Employee) –  Taguig CitySeptember 8, 2019
No work life balance,
Low salary for office staff.
Fun work place
Good Packages for directly hired employees but not on the employees under agency.
Long hours of work
September 20, 2019

Hi, and thanks for sharing this review! At Sutherland, we aim to maintain a competitive edge and to reward our employees whenever we can. We also aim to ensure that we provide a comfortable and professional work environment. Thank you again for sharing your experience. Have a wonderful day!

Salary / Benefits
The company is very nice to work with and provides good opportunity.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 7, 2019
I am glad that, i was able to be part of the Sutherland for more than a year and it such a big change to work with people in this field because of this i learned a lot of things in life.
September 12, 2019

Hello! Thanks for the positive review! It is great to learn that you enjoyed working with us. As a global company, we do indeed provide all our employees with the opportunity to gain invaluable experience. Thanks again for your kind words. Have a wonderful day!

Salary / Benefits
The Carmona site has too many employees and few stations
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  CarmonaSeptember 4, 2019
- Pay was ok
- After training, I was shocked to see the operations floor with too many customer service representative but the stations are not enough to the point when you logged out to take your lunch, someone will use or take your station.
September 12, 2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing us. We take your concern seriously and appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. Thank you again for sharing your experience. Have a great day.

Summer job
Technical Support Representative (Summer Job) (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaSeptember 2, 2019
Good for summer job. Supervisor are nice to interns. Can be absorbed in the company after. Although grave yard shift is hard, draining work hours.....
September 12, 2019

Hello, and thanks for your feedback. We are aware that this environment can sometimes be demanding, and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a great day!

Fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaSeptember 2, 2019
My overall experience is good and I learned a lot from them. I thank them for all the information and abilities I got from . I know this will help me for my future endeavor.
September 12, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the 5-star rating! It is wonderful to learn that you had a great overall experience, and we are pleased that you were able to learn and grow professionally from that experience. Thank you again for the high rating and kind words. We wish you all the very best!

Stressful
GTI Desk Side (On-the-Job Trainee) (Former Employee) –  AngelesSeptember 1, 2019
As an OJT here in this company, its very stressful because at an early age of 19? I have experienced the night shift and day shift work without any pay. But I thank this company for accepting me as an OJT. I've learned also so many things.
September 12, 2019

Hello, and thanks for your feedback. It is concerning to learn of your experience. Please reach out to us at sutherland.experience@sutherlandglobal.com so that we can gather more details on the issue you have raised. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a great day!

Salary / Benefits
Productive and helpful team leaders
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaAugust 29, 2019
I am required to provide quality technicals upport to customers overseas especially in UK. We usually do the basic troubleshooting for computers and other devices that is usually offered by the company.
September 10, 2019

Hello, and thanks for the high rating! We are quite pleased to hear that you enjoy working with us. Thank you for sharing your experience, and for being a part of our One Sutherland team. Have a fantastic day!

Salary / Benefits
A Good place to start your career.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacAugust 25, 2019
A Good place to start your career. They give chances for those who just graduated or looking for a long term commitment. They give me opportunity to enhance my skills.
September 10, 2019

Hello! Thank you for this great review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to start and build a career. As a global company, we provide opportunities for our employees to grow professionally while gaining invaluable experience. Thank you again for the positive feedback! Have an awesome day!

A Good Shot!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Camarines SurAugust 20, 2019
Sutherland has given me a lot of opportunities and developed me as a good performing agent. I thank Sutherland for getting me as one of their associate.
September 10, 2019

Hi there! It is wonderful to learn that you have enjoyed your experience with us. At Sutherland, we aim to provide all our employees with opportunities to grow and flourish in a comfortable and professional environment. Thank you for taking the time to share this review. Have a terrific day!

Fun and Exiting
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Tarlac City, PhilippinesAugust 19, 2019
Sutherland Global Services is a Business Process Outsourcing Company, this company is a good to enhance my speaking in English language and communicate to other people in different way to provide their needs for the company.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Business Process Outsourcing
September 10, 2019

Hello, and thanks for reviewing us! Sutherland is indeed a digital transformation company, operating in multiple countries around the world. As a global company, our employees are able to gain invaluable experience that can lead to professional growth. Thank you again for leaving us this feedback. Have a fantastic day!

N/a
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  CubaoAugust 12, 2019
Happy with people but not with pay
The management was nit good but Sutherland itself is really meaningful
Would always go back. The benefits are also nice
August 29, 2019

Hello there! Thank you for reviewing us! It is great to learn that you had an overall positive experience with us. We appreciate your input as this will allow us to meet our employees’ evolving needs. Thanks again for the high rating! Have a superb day!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cadlan PiliAugust 3, 2019
Sutherland is a call center company. I worked here for 5 mos.and I handled Amazon Account.As a customer service representative. I usually handle calls and giving solutions to customers concern.
Pros
incentives
Cons
overtimes
Productive and fun workplace
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Tarlac CityJuly 29, 2019
I am thankful to my previous company because i learn a lot from them and it is productive and fun workplace. For me, changes is necessary for everyone.
Pros
Free lunch while training
Salary / Benefits
My colleagues were good and kind
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityJuly 28, 2019
The environment was not toxic
The people around me where good and welcoming.
Management were nice with all of us.
The workplace is self is okay.
The hardest part of the job is the job itself, handling calls and all.
The most enjoyable part is the colleagues around me.
Salary / Benefits
Encourages leadership from within is a key measure for the company.
Metro Manila (Former Employee) –  Metro ManilaJuly 19, 2019
Employee growth and career guidance is part of the Sutherland culture. The HR policies and programs are built around this principle and this is one of the jmany reasons why this company has been recognized as Employer of the Year by PMAP.
Worst Company to Work
Sales & Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines, TarlacJuly 18, 2019
The first company that I've worked with. The HR Management is not professional at all if you have a position in the company it means you always have the right. Less than minimum wage.

LOCATION IS SUTHERLAND TARLAC!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K