Yes. Before I become an employee in Sutherland Company, they got us as On the Job Trainee
I think yes
On seasonal accounts, they do accept interns or OJT applicants.
No, only full time applicants.
No, they only accept full time employees and staff for agents.
Yes, they are currently hiring customer services representative who accept inbound calls from other country.
- What should you wear to an interview at Sutherland?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sutherland?8 people answered
- Do you provide for a signing bonus like some on the call centers around?7 people answered
- Do i have another chance if i failed on the first final interview?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Sutherland?7 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Sutherland?7 people answered
- What is the most questions, you experience during interviews at sutherland6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sutherland?6 people answered
- What is the qualified age to apply ?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Sutherland? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered