Yes, they will find a suitable account for you. They are accommodating when it comes to recruitment and training. But when the real world starts, everything will suck.
No, but you can reapply after 3 months or 6 months
Yes after 3 months.
Yes you will have another chance because there is a different account that they will refer you.
Yes. You'll be able to apply after 3 months.
Yes because everybody deserves a second chance
- What should you wear to an interview at Sutherland?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sutherland?8 people answered
- Do you provide for a signing bonus like some on the call centers around?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Sutherland?7 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Sutherland?7 people answered
- What is the most questions, you experience during interviews at sutherland6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sutherland?6 people answered
- What is the qualified age to apply ?6 people answered
- Do Sutherland accept OJT applicant/s?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Sutherland? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered