Survey Sampling International Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Friendly environment with productive and supportive team.
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  DavaoMay 27, 2018
Everyday we need to work 6 hrs for full shift. We spent the whole 6 hours facing the computer and accessing telephone if there is a need to call a customer. What I loved with my previous job was it helped me to boost my self-confidence. The job taught me many things, one of those was I learned how to value productions, to be productive. I was so grateful that I worked with amazing people and supportive management despite of the very low salary. It took me few years to submit a resignation letter because I really enjoyed my stay there. I never experienced any difficulties about the job because I love what I'm doing.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
very low salary
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Davao CityMay 3, 2018
I am very happy and thankful I was part of the SSI COMPANY. That was my first job when I turned 18. I learn how to manage time wisely, spend wisely. The management is good. The workplace is very comfortable for all the employees. The hardest part for me when I was working there was taking long surveys, it took about 40-50 minutes.
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  Davao CityApril 10, 2018
The job is somewhat not fulfilling, because I am looking for a more challenging job that will enhance my academic skills. The hardest part of the job is getting yelled by the customers. On the brighter side, I have got to learn new things and new people.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low salary
Likely to Recommend
Survey Programmer II (Current Employee) –  Cebu, PhilippinesFebruary 9, 2018
Good job, has a lot that can be learned with.
I learned javascript, html, css, confirmit.
Big company
with Meal allowances everyday
Short distance with my home
Fun at work
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu City, CebuJanuary 25, 2018
Night shifts are always stressful most specially if handling irate respondents. Our team leader will make something fun like giving gift certificates for those productive agents, in that way we will all struggle and be more productive.
Live, work and fun
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Davao CityDecember 16, 2017
A pressure work place but full of fun and excitement. You can learn everyday and work at the same time. People in this company are very thoughtful and friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Market Researcher and Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DavaoSeptember 27, 2017
Company is student friendly. This is the best thing about them. I my self finished college with all their considerations. Their Englsih Only Policy is also a great training ground.
Fun Workplace
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu City, CebuSeptember 4, 2017
The hardest part of this is to persuade the respondents to participate the Survey. I don't have any problem with the company, the workplace culture was great.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
part time only
Salary / Benefits
Challenging workplace and not recommended
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Davao CitySeptember 2, 2017
It is challenging because there is a certain quota for a specific project. You also do not get to have a fixed working schedule since it is a project-based company. Your schedule for tomorrow will only be sent through text and sometimes you will be put to day off when they only need a few people for the day. They do not give you a copy of the contract you signed. Their computers are outdated, almost all their chairs are broken. And their awards for top producers are just plates and glass wares unlike other BPO companies giving microwaves etc. The company also changed its name thrice because another company filed a case against it and they lost. Before it was Western Watts, then Opiniology, then later became Survey Sapling International. Most supervisors do not have college degrees. The fun part is working with your wiremates.
Pros
free meal
Cons
no fixed schedule, limited comfort room breaks
Salary / Benefits
They provide training and also employees are well informed
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu City, CebuAugust 29, 2017
The job is very easy as it is just a survey completion. We worked with a lot of support from supervisors. We have a coaching from time to time and TL's are very friendly.
Pros
Free Meal
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  cebuJuly 13, 2017
 Conduct customer satisfaction survey (VOC-Voice of Customer).
Job is on night shift and can no longer sleep well.not so enjoyed since I was studying that time
Pros
fun
Cons
just a part time
fun workplace
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJuly 6, 2017
I usually work earl in the morning. I am a Market reseach interviewer. I didn't have any difficulties when it comes with my work because people are very fun to talk with specially with colleague . There are ups and downs with my co workers but that's part of working. I did enjoy my whole stay at my work because I had alot of friends.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
A place where you can learn many things not just about life but in reality nowadays
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  Mepz 2, Basak; 6015 Basak, Lapu-Lapu, Philippines.May 1, 2017
Yeah, though it's a graveyard schedule but you can adjust easily and you can learn how to manage your time and the workplace is a good one. It maybe challenging on my part dealing with different people but I have discovered that it is somehow enjoyable.
Pros
free meal
Cons
graveyard
Fit for Fresh graduates
Market research interviewer (Former Employee) –  Davao City, PhilippinesApril 28, 2017
As one of the call center agent of SSI, i must say that it is a good company to start my working experience. They value each of the employee's work even if you're a trainee or not, although the benefits or incentives that they give to their employees is somewhat low, in terms of overtime work and etc.
I gained a lot of friends and learning experience in this company, i never regret working here.
Pros
free meal
Cons
no fix schedules
it's productive and competitive
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  CebuApril 19, 2017
There is a heavy competition in every team. I was belong in the leading team which is the NOP so the job is quite pressured but on the same time it's fun and fulfilling.
Pros
free meal
fine
market research interviewer (Former Employee) –  Davao CityApril 18, 2017
it helped me a lot. They will be able to help you grow as a person. Experience was great, i got the chance to know a lot of people in different age bracket.
Great place
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Davao CityApril 12, 2017
To sum it up, it was a great experience. Great people to be with. I have learned a lot during those few months that I have been with this esteemed company.
productive
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu CityFebruary 28, 2017
What I've learned as a market researcher in Survey Sampling International is asking many questions about their opinions and suggestions to help improve their society or country.
Place of learning English
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJanuary 25, 2017
The company gives the employees proper instructions when it comes to the job description. They make sure the quality of the surveys are acceptable and people are approachable.
Pros
Free breakfast
Salary / Benefits
I can say productive workplace
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu CityJanuary 21, 2017
The job was okay and aslo the salary. The thing that I don't like the most was our Team Leader almost of my workmate hate her including our supervisors, she is so strict.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours