SuperCare Medical Services Employee Reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Excellent Employee Compensation Package
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 1, 2018
I had worked here as a Radiologic Technologist. When it comes to work, it may be hard at first but you will easily get along as employees will generally treat you fair. So far I can only summarize overall that it is a very modern and labor laws complying institution.
Pros
Free lunch and a lot of bonuses.
Cons
Hectic schedule due to the volume of patients.
Salary / Benefits
Their staff are ver well taken care of.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  ManilaAugust 23, 2017
Really great place. The staff are of importance, there are free lunch everyday which helps the people save a lot. There are lots of clients, they are those who work un the maritime services which also means you have to work quickly to cater every one thus giving the staff skills to work under time pressure.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Lot of people lack of staff
Challenging job
Medical Records Officer / Assessment Nurse (Current Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesFebruary 18, 2017
My work is morning until evening depending on how many patients a day we received in the clinic. I learned many ways in every patient I encounter on how to give them their health care needs and health care teaching. We provide them all information to help them in their needs and providing them options to help them in their medical conditions. The hardest part of being an assessment nurse is how to deal in different patients according to their age, moods and acceptance on their present medical conditions. But the thing is we just want to help them on their needs and eventhough it was a hard time and a rough day, we are happy to serve them.
Pros
Free lunches, benefits