Sun Life Financial
Updates from Sun Life Financial:
Updated: March 31 2020

Sun Life Financial Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun
You can learn from sunlife about different techniques when it comes to sales. You can also learn to be pro-active and seek leads easily. The way they treat their employees was way different from other insurance companny.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Process of papers
The best
Though great challenge is present in sales and offering financial literacy, plenty of trainings are provided. Working pace is up to you. You have to manage your own time. However, your salary heavily relies on your output or close deals. Your hard work will be paid accordingly. Work environment is very supportive and optimistic.
Its good
In my previous experience they are competitive to each other but at the end of the day they are still friendly to each other.
Sometimes they're pressured because they have to meet they're quota.
Work life balance
The idea of working on the free time depending on the availability of the clients as well as enjoying what you are doing is a fulfilling job that affects people lives.
Salary / Benefits
Too much about the money
You're only as good as your last sale. When you hit lows, they forget about you. Their motto is to recruit and recruit, leave the ones who are not producing behind. a lot of two-faced people.
Flexibility is a must
Fun workplace and you owns your time and flexible. I learn to communicate with other people and encourage and introduce the product we are offering to achieve financial literacy.
Accommodating management
You can work in flexible schedule. Learned a lot all concerning to finances and insurance. The management are accommodating. Be able to work anywhere you want. You'll be able to save lives in terms of financial distress.
Positivity and productivity
I'm currently just starting in Sun Life Financial as a part-time job. Online module training, coaching and seminar are still on-going but I am starting to prospect clients.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sun Life Financial?
productive teams
nice workplace, co officemate and agents
friendly CSA's and guards

easy transaction for the clients

affordable life insurance

trainings and events

incentives
Great work-environment
Space, ethics and work environment is super nice. They have a cool work ambiance and the people are so friendly but know the work ethics. You won't feel out of place even if you're a rookie or newbie.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work with
People are nice and work in professionalism with co-employees also serving the clients.
Workplace: All equipment in the offices and training center are complete. securities, staff and other personnel will greet you with a smile.
Salary / Benefits
Sunlife is very good company
I feel very blessed sinced I work at sunlife,the knowledge I gained and the love I found are the things that I will treasure for the rest of my life and Indeed Sunlife can give you a brighter life♥️♥️
Salary / Benefits
A very stressful work due to field assigned
My hardest part of my job in Sun Life is my bosses wants to gave what they commanded immediately for multiple task which is I can't do it for about a minutes.
Brighter Life Ahead.
The most collaborative and the most helpful people I known is in Sunlife. It is both challenging and fun to work here. I have learned to understand and to teach other people the necessities in life and to help bridge the gap. Doing this ensures a brighter life not only for me but for everyone around me as well.
Productive, fast-paced environment
You earn more if you work more.

Management provides you all the possible resources and training needed to help you learn more about the products and services

Good service
Fun Workplace
It has been a pleasure working with Sunlife Inc. They are very fast paced company. And you will be able to know many things. The people is very good and kind.
work balance
so fun good training work hard
different places i visited because of sunlife

education client is inspiring we eat a lot

at sun life i learned to go beyond peoples life
Good Culture, Diversity and Culture
Great support from employees up to management level on the continuous improvement program.
Great place to work.

Adaptable to change, promotes continuous improvement mindset and innovation thinking
Salary / Benefits
Very beautiful and clean workplace
Working days and Saturday overtime work was required from me. During meetings, there is a heavy atmosphere when discussing about failing to render overtime work even if you have a reasonable excuse. The hardest part about the job is dealing with sleep deprivation and still maintain accuracy on your job. Expect to be in the workplace by 8am and leave by 8pm on regular working days and 9pm whenever there is a system closing (which occurs twice a month). The main office is at BGC so expect heavy traffic even at 9pm. Work-life balance is never an option.
Pros
Friendly HR employees that will actually talk to you and befriend you.
Cons
Non-existent work-life balance
Fun and Fulfilling
Working with Sun Life helps me learn more about handling finances and helping other people on how to save and be financially free. It also helps me facilitate activities such as seminars.
Fast paced but fun!
Prospecting, approaching, presenting and closing to clients. Depending on the role you would be recruiting, coaching, guiding and training teammates. The best thing about it is the people I work with
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Life Financial. Our community is ready to answer.