Sun Life Financial

Sun Life Financial Employee Reviews

productive teams
nice workplace, co officemate and agents
friendly CSA's and guards

easy transaction for the clients

affordable life insurance

trainings and events

incentives
Great work-environment
Space, ethics and work environment is super nice. They have a cool work ambiance and the people are so friendly but know the work ethics. You won't feel out of place even if you're a rookie or newbie.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work with
People are nice and work in professionalism with co-employees also serving the clients.
Workplace: All equipment in the offices and training center are complete. securities, staff and other personnel will greet you with a smile.
Salary / Benefits
Sunlife is very good company
I feel very blessed sinced I work at sunlife,the knowledge I gained and the love I found are the things that I will treasure for the rest of my life and Indeed Sunlife can give you a brighter life♥️♥️
Salary / Benefits
A very stressful work due to field assigned
My hardest part of my job in Sun Life is my bosses wants to gave what they commanded immediately for multiple task which is I can't do it for about a minutes.
Brighter Life Ahead.
The most collaborative and the most helpful people I known is in Sunlife. It is both challenging and fun to work here. I have learned to understand and to teach other people the necessities in life and to help bridge the gap. Doing this ensures a brighter life not only for me but for everyone around me as well.
Productive, fast-paced environment
You earn more if you work more.

Management provides you all the possible resources and training needed to help you learn more about the products and services

Good service
Fun Workplace
It has been a pleasure working with Sunlife Inc. They are very fast paced company. And you will be able to know many things. The people is very good and kind.
work balance
so fun good training work hard
different places i visited because of sunlife

education client is inspiring we eat a lot

at sun life i learned to go beyond peoples life
Good Culture, Diversity and Culture
Great support from employees up to management level on the continuous improvement program.
Great place to work.

Adaptable to change, promotes continuous improvement mindset and innovation thinking
Salary / Benefits
Very beautiful and clean workplace
Working days and Saturday overtime work was required from me. During meetings, there is a heavy atmosphere when discussing about failing to render overtime work even if you have a reasonable excuse. The hardest part about the job is dealing with sleep deprivation and still maintain accuracy on your job. Expect to be in the workplace by 8am and leave by 8pm on regular working days and 9pm whenever there is a system closing (which occurs twice a month). The main office is at BGC so expect heavy traffic even at 9pm. Work-life balance is never an option.
Pros
Friendly HR employees that will actually talk to you and befriend you.
Cons
Non-existent work-life balance
Fun and Fulfilling
Working with Sun Life helps me learn more about handling finances and helping other people on how to save and be financially free. It also helps me facilitate activities such as seminars.
Fast paced but fun!
Prospecting, approaching, presenting and closing to clients. Depending on the role you would be recruiting, coaching, guiding and training teammates. The best thing about it is the people I work with
Salary / Benefits
One of the best insurance company that can give the best benefits..
Being the best insurance company in the Phils. You need to be more competitive and show your hardwork. This company will give you the best life/work balance and pays the best commissions ever.!
Salary / Benefits
Good
Im a hardworking person
Willing to learn new things

Honest and loyal

I can work on shifting and holidays

I can manage my time wisely

I can work under pressure
Productive and Fun Workplace
Unleashes you potential in building relationship with your clients. Taught us on how to save lives by letting them be insured in a way.
Enlighten on financial matters.
flexible time
flexible time required and working arrangements, generous management incentives, light working envrionment, nice colleagues and managers. with travel incentives
Salary / Benefits
handling my own time, fun workplace with friendly co-workers and seniors.
I learned how to take care of your beloved customers, I learned how an insurance company work and how they process everything on time. The management was very strict in work but very approachable and willing to teach you. Most enjoyable part of my work was, I'm able to experience work that higher positions do, like handling the money and attending meetings together with the big bosses.
Salary / Benefits
very productive and competitive company.
work life is balance, very much welcome kind of company, it has a lot opportunity and benefit to everyone. you are not going to feel pressure. very well company.
I love the environment!
I've never been in a workplace where almost everyone supports their colleague to do better. Everyone is so positive and helpful when it comes to giving advice on what to do.

Would highly recommend working here even for just part time.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, rewarding and enjoyable job
Great company, great benefit, rewarding career. Mostly coordinating with corporate accounts. Mingle with different types of people and designations, full of learning and great company
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Life Financial. Our community is ready to answer.