STARTEK

STARTEK Salary & Benefits reviews

Good working environment.
Working at Startek was a great experience for a fresh graduate. The company has a good salary and bonuses especially in our account where I worked. The working environment was great as well.
Workplace culture
* Competitive salary
* night differential

* one day process interview

* lots of health benefits and insurrance
* lots of perks and incentives
* great location

* stress free working environment

* good ventilation
Salary / Benefits
I miss working at startek leaving startek is my biggest regret
awsome peeps really enjoy working in this company need to resign because of the salary offer but i might say this is the best training ground specially to a newbie
Na
The shifting schedule

The people are nice and friendly

The career advancement is average

The fun activities

The pay rate is average

The most enjoyable part is summer outings
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with billiard table.
The place has a complete facility. Has good benefits for me and my dependents. Security is great. Overall it is a good working environment except for the pantries.
competitive leaders
management i sok. exccept when we have sudden increase in call volume, they are just going to put extended hours on our schedule without telling us first
Pros
avail hours
Cons
unauthorized OT
Very Good Management, Co-agents are Friendly
I worked there for 1 year and I can say that the Management cares about the employees, Agents are very friendly, Benefits are good (HMO plus 2 Free dependents), the work is very easy. I left because of proximity/ travel time from home to Startek was 3 hrs.What I can say is the Company that will like family, a place like home.
good training ground
-low salary
-more training provided for those with potentials
-small company

-work life balance are better than never

-location wise, not good for commute (Makati)
Salary / Benefits
Friendly Environment and providing good compensation
Been with startek for than 4 years and had a great brand culture. Management ensure that all employees had a career growth and providing good compensation.
fun
Responsibilities:

• Activation

• Port In

• Consumer Credit

• Business Credit

• Sole Proprietorship

the account have been desolved and the salary is very low
Salary / Benefits
It was not very stressful but exciting
Know your culture and know what you want. Above everything be sure to know your english. They are also looking into your job history and how long did you stay there.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Weekends off is not sure
Salary / Benefits
Good for newbies but not for tenured agents
Pros: Very friendly environment. It definitely felt like my second home. Perfect for newbies in the call center industry.
No salary disputes which is a big plus for me.

Hmo is free, you can enroll upto two dependents.

Cons: HR is very biased. Yes, they do get the two sides of the story but if they are friends with the other side, then you're sorry. There is no chance for you to be heard. They act like they are the CEOs. Certified power-trippers.

Recruitment - Ok but there's a need for improvement. I think they are understaffed. And they need to look into shortening the recruitment process. It took me a very long time to finish everything.

Facilities: the ground floor cr has 6 cubicles but they only open 2 which is weird. Good facilities but its as if they don't want you to use them. Why? You need to email, or ask for a lot of permission before using the shower area, gym, sleeping quarters, karaoke room which is a bit of a hassle. And also the facilities manager is close with the HR powertrippers, so in short they are exempted from the strict rules of the said manager.

Operations/Management: Typical call center, lots of irate customers every single day. Its tolerable but some of the higher ups act like Gods too which made me feel unmotivated. No work life balance. Lots of mandatory o.t.

Salary and benefits: Not competitive. I can only compensate by doing OTs.
Employee Rewards, Events, Recognition: Meh. Did not feel it. No company christmas party or kick-off party. They seriously need to work on this part to keep their employees. A lot of people are resigning because they
 - more...
Salary / Benefits
No pressure. Nice people and environment.
Good incentives, nice leaders, great tools and environment, complete benefits. More activity and events for employees. Good salary.and bonuses. Monthly allowance and raffles
Pros
Meal allowance, transportation allowance, Dental, Medical, Hmo
Cons
Regular hours
Fun
I somehow enjoyed my employment with Startek. HR is excellent, actually just good because one of them is unprofessional. Recruitment Dept. is great. Salary is excellent. Security is good. Facility and Utilies are excellent. Management is quite poor because a minimum of 3-4 months before you'll get transfer to another/a new account. Pantries are great, quite spacious and great foods, quite affordable for having an excellent salary. Sleeping quarters are great but somehow poor security for female because some male cleaners are having surprise cleaning. Security is good, but mostly of male guards stare to female employees like they want to melt them, especially beautiful ones. Toilets are the best, especially on 3rd floor, but every floor's toilet are excellent for having aircondition, large mirror, good view outside the bldg, etc. Clinic is excellent for taking care of every employee.
Pros
Pantries, Salary, Toilets, Facility, Utilities, Clinic
Cons
Accounts, Security, Management
Fun and nice Perks
I had a great time with the company. Great Medical Benefits and cool management. Apply now highly recommended. Enjoyable ang great workplace. Free coffee
Pros
Free gaming room, cozy sleeping quarters, clean bath room.
Average centre
When I say average, I quite enjoy the job, the environment, the management and the people.. but it has no challenge at all.. .…….......…………………except gor its……Jurasic system.... but good company indeed.
Pros
Easy accounts
Cons
Quite not enough compensation
Company is okay
Overall, if it's career growth you are looking for, this company is okay especially if you are just starting your career in the BPO industry. But if you are looking for a high paying call center company, I would suggest that you look somewhere else.
Pros
The company has a large cafeteria, a gaming space for X-box and billiards, an area for employees to surf the internet during breaks, and other amenities, Training is provided for every update on the account handled, Lots of friendly colleagues, The company organizes annual summer outing events, Salary is okay
Cons
Poor account management, Supervisors promote junior friends, Some supervisors provide special treatment, They train you for different Line of Businesses without salary increase
fun workplace
good management, good salary, good people to work with, high incentives, learn more things, lot of recreation center, perfect health insurance. Perfect team.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
We worked 9 hours a day, 5 days a week with a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes break. I was able to apply my skills and attitude towards rejection since we offer promotions with the account that I handle. Good management from our supervisors and leaders.
Pros
Excellent bonuses.
Salary / Benefits
Low pay and lots of workload
The pay wasn't enough for my expenses nd the tasks is very hard. They get people with no experience yet so they can offer the minimum. Not enough programs to for employee engagement at that time.
Salary / Benefits
A good company to start with.
Enjoyed my first 2 years of employment but like other companies, there are things that make a company not healthy for employees. During tropical storms, it is understandable that there would be backlogs, but just like what DOLE said, there is no such thing as MANDATORY OVERTIME, but this company keeps on asking us to go on a Mandatory OT just to finish all backlogs. They also don't give enough recognition to employees. And when it comes to promotion, the management's basis is "WHO YOU KNOW and not WHAT YOU KNOW" .
Pros
Gives out free lunch during holidays.
Cons
Mandatory over time