STARTEK

STARTEK Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
We are at the front lines. We are the first line of defense. I am one of the first people to assist a customer towards getting a resolution.

I achieved targets for customer satisfaction within 2 weeks of taking in phone calls through execution of action plans created by me and my trainer.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with billiard table.
The place has a complete facility. Has good benefits for me and my dependents. Security is great. Overall it is a good working environment except for the pantries.
Overall its okay.
Same as other BPO, There are politics, from training to production. But in production we are just happy because we had a good and dependable TL, very nice.
Salary / Benefits
Startek is a good company
Startek is a good company but the account that I was assigned to was not. The process changes every week and they are not sure if the problem of customers will be resolved. As an employee , I lose self-confidence cause I can't confirm with the customer if the problem will be resolved. If they are sure that this thing or that thing will happen, of course I am confident to tell every customers about it
Na
Good and very helpful the support of Startek and all are same level respect to everyone and I hope I can work again and accept me in Startek company alot people helping
Working great in BPO.
BPO is the fastest industry in the country and being part of the company for almost 10 years now it gave me a lot of great experienced not only for personal growth but also for personal growth as well.
fun workplace
good management, good salary, good people to work with, high incentives, learn more things, lot of recreation center, perfect health insurance. Perfect team.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, Good management and Friendly colleagues.
We have a target tasks that we need to maintain high like our KPIs, We have a good management at work and that was the most enjoyable part of my previous job.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Voluntary Time out
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at STARTEK?
Fun and Productive
Startek is not just about work. it also conducts sports awareness for the agents and teams to make sure that they have extra time to enjoy aside from work.
Pros
Hourly pay with extra allowances
Workmates are awesome
It was great being with Startek. They are like family to me. They provided me everything I needed. We can also talk to our managers whenever we have any concerns.
A second BPO
Startek is also a great company. They have a lot of things to offer. As a newbie in the industry, I've learned a lot on how to work well with people. Compensation is actually good as well.
Fun place and colleagues
at work, yes it's stressful but it doesn't matter because all people are playful and fun people. Helping each other of one of us is having a bad day at work. Managers always interact with everybody.
Awesome company
Stayed for this company for a year. The people the place is so comfy. It is like you are working at home with aircondition. My TL is a one of a kind person very supportive.
Salary / Benefits
Good conpensation and fun work place and people
Good people, good boss, good conpensation, fare treatmet of employee considerate supervisor nicw environment, open minded people, full security and safety.
Pros
Bonus and rewards
Cons
Mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
Productive, Good management and Friendly colleagues.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Voluntary Time out
Friendly people
My job here as a tech-support rep is challenging but because of the people working here are very supportive from my manager down to employees, that is why leaving this company has been one of the hardest decision I have to make.
Pros
Free shuttle service
Cons
Have to alot travel times going to work
Great workplace!
Startek is a great workplace! I regret going AWOL from this wonderful company. They have all the benefits if not the best for a call center. The pay is good and in advance (by one day). The only thing that was bad was my last account which was comcast.
Fun environment
It was really a great experience working with them. I've learned to be independent and optimistic during hard times. Startek is one of the company that i would really recommend to everyone.
Salary / Benefits
More money but away from family
The office and colleagues are fine plus the compensation and benefits however, I am far from home, far from the people I love, far from the reason why I work hard so I could provide.
Salary / Benefits
Energetic surroundings full of fun working with the company
I always work on time since i like the culture of being a call center agent and it's really fun working with the company they give a lot of incentives if you work hard you will earn it. I have learned how to a technical support.The hardest part of the job is when you lost control of your matrix you wont be able to get an incentive for the whole month.
Pros
company outing, sports
Great Work and Great People
One of the best job, yet. Workplace are filled with great people and no matter how stressing the job is, at times, we always find ways to handle the issue.
Pros
Perks such as having a gym, sleeping quarters and shower rooms
Cons
Travel from and to work