STARTEK

STARTEK Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 2,518 reviews
Graveyard shifts
Technical Support III (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 13, 2019
I definitely realized that the night shift an actual graveyard. It takes a huge toll on your body and you also don’t get proper nutrition because restaurants around are clos
Working in a BPO
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigJuly 14, 2018
I stayed here for only 6 months. Did not really enjoy my stay here because of the toxic environment it have. Employees were come and go, cannot stay more than 6 months.
fun working
Technical Support/Sales (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 23, 2017
handled time warner cable account US account technical support.troubleshooting cable boxes and wireless connections for wifi .alsso providing truck rolls for service affected customer
Pros
all good
Cons
all good
Salary / Benefits
Startek is one big happy Family.
Technical support (Former Employee) –  Makati PhilippinesApril 23, 2017
Startek is one of the leading BPO company in the Philippines. I worked there as a technical support and handled customers in need assistance to their account. As a 1st time working in a BPO company in Startek, Ive learned how to balance my work and lifestyle as well and having the best management, I can say that i was lucky enough to be part of their Happy family since they treat their employees as a Family member so we feel their thoughtfulness and sincerity to help their agent to become the best employee and a great person. The Hardest part of my job is just being awake for the entire night but i enjoyed it as time goes by and learned to make things balance and make every moment unforgettable to each every one of us.
Pros
Cons
Compensation
Salary / Benefits
Great ambiance of the workplace
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  MakatiApril 5, 2016
In this job I learned to troubleshoot internet problems and to associate with different kinds of people whether it be an irate or a good person. The most enjoyable part of the job is when your supervisor appreciates all your hardwork and you received the incentive because of it.
Pros
free lunch sometimes, great incentive!
Cons
night shift
Fun and learning company
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  philippinesFebruary 18, 2016
answering calls all day long but it was fun
i learned about many things like how the way you talk to customers on how to communicate well to them through phone. and how to solve their concerns.
hardest part is the callers is so irate(MAD,ANGRY,IRRITATED)
best part is they are iRate Customers but when you help them at the end of the call you will hear "Thank you for helping me"
Pros
free transportation
Salary / Benefits
happy environment and cool people
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Pasig, P00February 26, 2015
Receiving lot of calls everyday is usual or I can say that it as already normal for a call center. But in Startek that is not a burden because everything is balance. I enjoyed working in Startek,I'll be resigning because of personal reason but not with any reason just like i am against the company.
Pros
free lunches, gadgets
Very Challenging job
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesNovember 14, 2014
The job itself is very challenging. It's a call center set up working night shift catering customers based in America. The hardest part of the job was those irate customers but with them you will learn how to be more patient in terms of listening and understanding what they need and to have a quick response to their problems. It's somewhat stressful but the management is very supportive and my co-workers are cool and we just enjoy working.