STARTEK

STARTEK Salary & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Found 42 reviews matching the search See all 2,518 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I miss working at startek leaving startek is my biggest regret
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 21, 2020
awsome peeps really enjoy working in this company need to resign because of the salary offer but i might say this is the best training ground specially to a newbie
Very Good Management, Co-agents are Friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 23, 2019
I worked there for 1 year and I can say that the Management cares about the employees, Agents are very friendly, Benefits are good (HMO plus 2 Free dependents), the work is very easy. I left because of proximity/ travel time from home to Startek was 3 hrs.What I can say is the Company that will like family, a place like home.
good training ground
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 23, 2019
-low salary
-more training provided for those with potentials
-small company
-work life balance are better than never
-location wise, not good for commute (Makati)
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  East OrtigasFebruary 4, 2019
I somehow enjoyed my employment with Startek. HR is excellent, actually just good because one of them is unprofessional. Recruitment Dept. is great. Salary is excellent. Security is good. Facility and Utilies are excellent. Management is quite poor because a minimum of 3-4 months before you'll get transfer to another/a new account. Pantries are great, quite spacious and great foods, quite affordable for having an excellent salary. Sleeping quarters are great but somehow poor security for female because some male cleaners are having surprise cleaning. Security is good, but mostly of male guards stare to female employees like they want to melt them, especially beautiful ones. Toilets are the best, especially on 3rd floor, but every floor's toilet are excellent for having aircondition, large mirror, good view outside the bldg, etc. Clinic is excellent for taking care of every employee.
Pros
Pantries, Salary, Toilets, Facility, Utilities, Clinic
Cons
Accounts, Security, Management
Fun and nice Perks
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  PasigFebruary 1, 2019
I had a great time with the company. Great Medical Benefits and cool management. Apply now highly recommended. Enjoyable ang great workplace. Free coffee
Pros
Free gaming room, cozy sleeping quarters, clean bath room.
Salary / Benefits
Low pay and lots of workload
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 17, 2018
The pay wasn't enough for my expenses nd the tasks is very hard. They get people with no experience yet so they can offer the minimum. Not enough programs to for employee engagement at that time.
Salary / Benefits
A good company to start with.
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaAugust 12, 2018
Enjoyed my first 2 years of employment but like other companies, there are things that make a company not healthy for employees. During tropical storms, it is understandable that there would be backlogs, but just like what DOLE said, there is no such thing as MANDATORY OVERTIME, but this company keeps on asking us to go on a Mandatory OT just to finish all backlogs. They also don't give enough recognition to employees. And when it comes to promotion, the management's basis is "WHO YOU KNOW and not WHAT YOU KNOW" .
Pros
Gives out free lunch during holidays.
Cons
Mandatory over time
My opinion
In general Startek is good company but not really in salary matters.
It's not really enough specially for night shift.The services and facilities are good.
Good work enviroment.
CSR (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 19, 2018
I have a lots of good friends and colleagues to be happy and contend. I also learn a lot while at the company. I never been bored at work because of the activities and work to do cause every day is different experience.
Pros
Free coffee, carzy friends ans etc, ..
Cons
Enjoy cause we team have same lunch time.
Salary / Benefits
Very supportive leaders and co workers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJune 3, 2018
Amazing workplace enviroment. Nice people. Good perks. Supportive leaders. Fun events. Great benefits. Awesome incentives. Good working enviroment. Lot of talented people.
Pros
Free coffee
Employee Driven Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigMay 9, 2018
A typical day at work is always hectic because we handle telco accounts. But the company and the account always let the employees know that they are valued for a job well done.
Pros
Employee Rewards
Cons
Low salary rate compares to other centers
Salary / Benefits
great place and great people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Iloilo CityApril 12, 2018
The accounts are not stable.
But they are very willing to reassign to a different account if your account will be closed.
A lot of recreational events are being held.
Pay is just fine.
Incentive depends on the account.
Pros
A lot of recreational events are being held. Pay is just fine. Incentive depends on the account.
Cons
The accounts are not stable.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with very nice bosses
Customer Service Representative (Telco Account) (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMarch 16, 2018
The only concern with this company was their compensation package. No more salary increase, when they said that we've reached the ceiling rate.
The workplace was a good example of a balance work life. When in the room, it is time to do your job, then when it is your break time, they have a lobby or a place to unwind & to relax.
Not to mention also to our direct bosses who were very approachable and good in handling their people
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative / Sales Coach (Former Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 27, 2018
I really like working in StarTek.

That's just it.

Good environment.

Commission wise. it is really really perfect.

I love it. as in.

Trans. wise good too.
fun fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaDecember 7, 2017
I've Been with Startek for 1 year and 8 months. they have provided me good benefits like health card,SSS and philhealth. friendly people and support. nice working environment.
Pros
free coffee, and fee internet
Cons
9 hours a day
Low salary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 18, 2017
I received low salary. Management were not trained to handle people. i encountered a lot of disputes. Goals are not reasonable enough for the agents to meet.
Politics, Politics, Politics
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 2, 2017
Never got credited for my additional task. I was doing a trainer work, but my score card was for an agent. Low salary. No growth and development training. RnR are solely for awardees (no other people could attend. At least, a little motivation for others to do better so they can get rewarded)
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiSeptember 20, 2017
Learned a lot. Managers are good. Enjoyed my stay with startek. Fun workplace. Great training ground for newbies. Salary is fair enough not that big..
Pros
Cakes for birthday celebs
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigJuly 18, 2017
Worjing enviriment is good and comfy. But the salary is not then good. Management is also okay. Theyre very approacheable. I learned how to have good communcation skills, how to understand different types of person and provide the best customer service.
Pros
Good benefits. Free transpo
Cons
Not so good salary offer
Timing was perfect.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJune 30, 2017
This was my first company, I did enjoy my stay for a few months. The pay was good and I did had good colleagues to work with too. But I did had a problem with my everyday commute when we left Manila and live in Bulacan, so I have to change my work as well since it also affects my over-all stats.
Pros
Getting good pay
Cons
Such a long commute