STARTEK

STARTEK Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
Job interviews always late night
HR people are hard to find when you need to settle something. You need to come back again and again for their schedules while you have work too.. Trainings takes so long before you will know you are qualified.
Super productive
it's hard because we communicate our customers through chats and it was multiple chats it means that we received 15-20 chats but the good thing was I enhanced my typing speed on my daily
work. I've learned to be responsible to work. Startek has a good environment. The hardest part of the was chatting customers because it was multiple chats at the same time. The most enjoyable part, receiving a good feedback to the customer
Salary / Benefits
Startek is my family in Iloilo
The reason why I gave 5 stars because yes Startek is my family in iloilo. Although we dont have HMO until we are already regular we have better facilities. The people are warm and friendly.
Workplace culture
* Competitive salary
* night differential

* one day process interview

* lots of health benefits and insurrance

* lots of perks and incentives

* great location

* stress free working environment

* good ventilation
Salary / Benefits
I miss working at startek leaving startek is my biggest regret
awsome peeps really enjoy working in this company need to resign because of the salary offer but i might say this is the best training ground specially to a newbie
Competitive and Stressful
A typical day at work is taking calls from U.S customers. I learned to manage may stats and improved how to speak in english fluently. The management is average they take care employees by hiring people who do massages to ease the stress of the agents taking calls. They also give incentives to agents who reach the quota in sales. The culture is average and same with other companies. The hardest part is taking calls from disgruntled customers and asking for help from a supervisor. What I enjoyed a lot is joining training sessions to improve my skills in the BPO industry.
Na
The shifting schedule

The people are nice and friendly

The career advancement is average

The fun activities

The pay rate is average

The most enjoyable part is summer outings
Great company
Such a great experience working at startek. Good leaders... Happy to be apart of this company. Helped me alot especially for my children. No regrets....
Review summary
I learned how to deal with different kind of people. The management is great, they accomudate all concerns. The most enjoyable part of my job are those activities every week
Great
Being my first job at this company was really helpful for my future because they help me a lot on how to budget money and time management. And also teaching me that work would be fun.
Fun
It was good experience and you will really learn on the company. They also have a excellent working environment and a lot of nice people working there specially the team leaders
Very Good Management, Co-agents are Friendly
I worked there for 1 year and I can say that the Management cares about the employees, Agents are very friendly, Benefits are good (HMO plus 2 Free dependents), the work is very easy. I left because of proximity/ travel time from home to Startek was 3 hrs.What I can say is the Company that will like family, a place like home.
good training ground
-low salary
-more training provided for those with potentials

-small company

-work life balance are better than never

-location wise, not good for commute (Makati)
High Salary
Encourage employees to take on different responsibilities outside their daily tasks.
Push employees to create challenging stretch goals.

Use GOOD one-on-one meetings for thought-provoking career discussions.
incentives
since this is my first BPO company i stay longer and its really nice to start with them. they teached you alot in terms how you can answer your customer how you can spoke with your irrate customer.
Pros
incentives
Cons
no career growth
Five starr
Comfortable workplace and trainings are amazing. Staff and team leaders are approachable and always willing to help in any way they can. Overall, I had a great experience.
Productive and friendly workplace
Answered phone calls from customers needing assistance with their accounts like paying their bills, placing orders or addressing issues with their orders and technical issues. Startek is a telecommunication company that has customer service contracts with 1800Flowers.com, Amazon, Spectrum and etc.
Pros
free lunch sometimes, free coffee, friendly workmates
Cons
Night shift
Professional team mates
Good team mate with a nice team leader that always support his agent willing to help a kind of work place that you can encourage other people to apply on this company having a good company back ground and good people each department this company is really best in terms of quality service in bpo industry.
Pros
Free food
Cons
8 Hours shift
Nice
In terms of growth there is none because you always transferred to other accounts wherein you need to start from the bottom again. But still thankful because they're doing everything for us not to loose our jobs. Kudos!
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot with my co workers attitudes and their likes and dislikes. They are helpful enough to finish your job and promoting mutual relationship with others.
Good Management
This is the first company that I have a 4 by 11 shift which is 11 hours per day. 4 days in 1 week shift.
I was able to build my confdent on this company. I was able to handle customer with a different nationality.
Pros
Good management