STARTEK

STARTEK Salary & Benefits reviews: Call Center Representative

Salary / Benefits
fun work place with billiard table
Giving compensation to our customer is my normal day. I learned how to be patient when dealing with different people. The management is great for giving us different event to less the stress. The hardest part of the job is you need to work even on holidays but the most enjoyable part is everyday you are dealing with great people.
Pros
incentives
Cons
escalations
Knowledge and Skills
I'm very proud as one of the Brand Warrior of Startek. Working Mid Shift 4 am to 1 pm which i learned a lot of things, working under pressure dealing with irate , and upset customer but others are kind tho. I love the management, no delay salary and all employee are competetive, working with them are easy as all we need is to smile to assist customer with all are best even in or out of shift, i can't see any difficulties with the job which i enjoy being employed at the company. i love the salary, the surroundings, the environment , the people inside production and specially when you resolve the customer concern which my daily goal as a technical support representative.
Pros
Free to use Gym Equipment and healthy Exercise equipment, Medicard.
Cons
Long Hours
Fun place to work.
Officers always helps or assists problems in job. Co workers are friendly and ready to assists, management is above average in terms of managing agents.
Pros
Benefits are good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at STARTEK?