STARTEK

STARTEK Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Salary / Benefits
fun work place with billiard table
Giving compensation to our customer is my normal day. I learned how to be patient when dealing with different people. The management is great for giving us different event to less the stress. The hardest part of the job is you need to work even on holidays but the most enjoyable part is everyday you are dealing with great people.
Pros
incentives
Cons
escalations
fun and exiting
the typical day at work for me is my co.workers because not everybody likes you right. so most of the time a like tobe alone.

the most enjoyable of job is if you make some new friends your world will be bigger
Pros
free chocolate
Cons
O.t
Call Center
a BPO industry that handles various accounts for telco & Online shopping.

It has a good training which motivates agents to to strive hard and aim it personal & teams goal
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is convenient to travel
It is such a great company to work with. Open door policy. You can speak with the higher management directly if you have concern/s. IF you have the ability and knowledge about the products even if you stayed for 3 months they promote you in the higher position.
Pros
Free hmo health card
Knowledge and Skills
I'm very proud as one of the Brand Warrior of Startek. Working Mid Shift 4 am to 1 pm which i learned a lot of things, working under pressure dealing with irate , and upset customer but others are kind tho. I love the management, no delay salary and all employee are competetive, working with them are easy as all we need is to smile to assist customer with all are best even in or out of shift, i can't see any difficulties with the job which i enjoy being employed at the company. i love the salary, the surroundings, the environment , the people inside production and specially when you resolve the customer concern which my daily goal as a technical support representative.
Pros
Free to use Gym Equipment and healthy Exercise equipment, Medicard.
Cons
Long Hours
Fun place to work.
Officers always helps or assists problems in job. Co workers are friendly and ready to assists, management is above average in terms of managing agents.
Pros
Benefits are good
Fun place to work.
As a sales representative we help costumer about their inquiry, we can create accounts, place orders, cancel, replace and make refund. I learn to be more accommodating and give a lot of patience especially if the caller isnt really an american native(for those who has language barrier).
Productive and fun with Billiards
*I learned how to sell Cable Internet and Also home phone and how to handle concern
*The management is good

*My co-workers are fun to be with

*The hardest part of the job is the shift schedule it is 2am-11am

*The most enjoyable part of the job is when i can sell the complete bundle all at once to get GC
Pros
Incentives Gift Cards
Cons
Overtime
Fun
It feels like you're not working. The teamleader is very friendly also.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Midnight shift
Salary / Benefits
productive & helpfull to all callers
i always answer the call & fixed the internet connectin of the customer also the phone line...i enjoy coz our management is vey helpful to all employee they provide enough training to all employee to be one of the best.. i enjoy working with different teams ,the hardest part of my job is when customer did not cooperate with me while doing troubleshooting of their concern.. the most enjoyable of my job is awarding & team building