STARTEK Employee Reviews

Found 277 reviews matching the search See all 2,351 reviews
Five starr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 15, 2019
Comfortable workplace and trainings are amazing. Staff and team leaders are approachable and always willing to help in any way they can. Overall, I had a great experience.
Productive and friendly workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mandurriao Iloilo City, PhilippinesSeptember 12, 2019
Answered phone calls from customers needing assistance with their accounts like paying their bills, placing orders or addressing issues with their orders and technical issues. Startek is a telecommunication company that has customer service contracts with 1800Flowers.com, Amazon, Spectrum and etc.
Pros
free lunch sometimes, free coffee, friendly workmates
Cons
Night shift
Professional team mates
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINESSeptember 10, 2019
Good team mate with a nice team leader that always support his agent willing to help a kind of work place that you can encourage other people to apply on this company having a good company back ground and good people each department this company is really best in terms of quality service in bpo industry.
Pros
Free food
Cons
8 Hours shift
Salary / Benefits
Good for newbies but not for tenured agents
Trainer (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 27, 2019
Pros: Very friendly environment. It definitely felt like my second home. Perfect for newbies in the call center industry.
No salary disputes which is a big plus for me.
Hmo is free, you can enroll upto two dependents.
Cons: HR is very biased. Yes, they do get the two sides of the story but if they are friends with the other side, then you're sorry. There is no chance for you to be heard. They act like they are the CEOs. Certified power-trippers.
Recruitment - Ok but there's a need for improvement. I think they are understaffed. And they need to look into shortening the recruitment process. It took me a very long time to finish everything.
Facilities: the ground floor cr has 6 cubicles but they only open 2 which is weird. Good facilities but its as if they don't want you to use them. Why? You need to email, or ask for a lot of permission before using the shower area, gym, sleeping quarters, karaoke room which is a bit of a hassle. And also the facilities manager is close with the HR powertrippers, so in short they are exempted from the strict rules of the said manager.
Operations/Management: Typical call center, lots of irate customers every single day. Its tolerable but some of the higher ups act like Gods too which made me feel unmotivated. No work life balance. Lots of mandatory o.t.
Salary and benefits: Not competitive. I can only compensate by doing OTs.
Employee Rewards, Events, Recognition: Meh. Did not feel it. No company christmas party or kick-off party. They seriously need to work on this part to keep their employees. A lot of people are resigning because they
  more... are not happy.  less
Nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloAugust 25, 2019
In terms of growth there is none because you always transferred to other accounts wherein you need to start from the bottom again. But still thankful because they're doing everything for us not to loose our jobs. Kudos!
Salary / Benefits
Startek is a good company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig City ,PhilippinesAugust 19, 2019
Startek is a good company but the account that I was assigned to was not. The process changes every week and they are not sure if the problem of customers will be resolved. As an employee , I lose self-confidence cause I can't confirm with the customer if the problem will be resolved. If they are sure that this thing or that thing will happen, of course I am confident to tell every customers about it
Na
TSR (Former Employee) –  MakatiJuly 28, 2019
Good and very helpful the support of Startek and all are same level respect to everyone and I hope I can work again and accept me in Startek company alot people helping
Salary / Benefits
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Angeles, PampangaJune 13, 2019
I've learned a lot with my co workers attitudes and their likes and dislikes. They are helpful enough to finish your job and promoting mutual relationship with others.
Salary / Benefits
The environment is good, people are helpful.
Facilities Assistant (Current Employee) –  Iloilo CityApril 22, 2019
I can say the company is a good company, they take good care of their employees, there is a yearly outing to refresh employees, there's a lot of fun in the company, people are awesome, the environment/culture is great.
Good Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiApril 7, 2019
This is the first company that I have a 4 by 11 shift which is 11 hours per day. 4 days in 1 week shift.
I was able to build my confdent on this company. I was able to handle customer with a different nationality.
Pros
Good management
Fine
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityMarch 27, 2019
At first the offer is good but when you leave the company they will leave you hanging as well especially the separation pay. You will it when you get hired.
Pros
Co workers
Working great in BPO.
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Iloilo CityMarch 21, 2019
BPO is the fastest industry in the country and being part of the company for almost 10 years now it gave me a lot of great experienced not only for personal growth but also for personal growth as well.
Salary / Benefits
No pressure. Nice people and environment.
ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Iloilo, Probinsya sang IloiloMarch 12, 2019
Good incentives, nice leaders, great tools and environment, complete benefits. More activity and events for employees. Good salary.and bonuses. Monthly allowance and raffles
Pros
Meal allowance, transportation allowance, Dental, Medical, Hmo
Cons
Regular hours
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AngelesMarch 2, 2019
Startek is one of the growing BPO company in the Philippines.I have worked as a Customer Service Representative under Tmobile account.It was really a great working experience.
Pros
Free Coffee.Free Napping Area and Entertainment Area
Cons
Graveyard Shift hours
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  East OrtigasFebruary 4, 2019
I somehow enjoyed my employment with Startek. HR is excellent, actually just good because one of them is unprofessional. Recruitment Dept. is great. Salary is excellent. Security is good. Facility and Utilies are excellent. Management is quite poor because a minimum of 3-4 months before you'll get transfer to another/a new account. Pantries are great, quite spacious and great foods, quite affordable for having an excellent salary. Sleeping quarters are great but somehow poor security for female because some male cleaners are having surprise cleaning. Security is good, but mostly of male guards stare to female employees like they want to melt them, especially beautiful ones. Toilets are the best, especially on 3rd floor, but every floor's toilet are excellent for having aircondition, large mirror, good view outside the bldg, etc. Clinic is excellent for taking care of every employee.
Pros
Pantries, Salary, Toilets, Facility, Utilities, Clinic
Cons
Accounts, Security, Management
Fun and nice Perks
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  PasigFebruary 1, 2019
I had a great time with the company. Great Medical Benefits and cool management. Apply now highly recommended. Enjoyable ang great workplace. Free coffee
Pros
Free gaming room, cozy sleeping quarters, clean bath room.
Fun and engaging
Engagement Coach (Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloJanuary 6, 2019
They always take time to give back to agents. They invest a lot in rewards and recognition. And, this is very important because we get to show appreciation to our subordinates' hard work and effort.
Average centre
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityJanuary 3, 2019
When I say average, I quite enjoy the job, the environment, the management and the people.. but it has no challenge at all.. .…….......…………………except gor its……Jurasic system.... but good company indeed.
Pros
Easy accounts
Cons
Quite not enough compensation
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityDecember 16, 2018
I start my shift every night and goes home early in the morning. Being an employee under T-Mobile is quite good because they are generous and whenever we have an activity the prices are fantastic. It's just that I can able to continue working graveyard because my body clock can adjust easily and I always having stomachache.
Salary / Benefits
Its a company with good working environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Megaworld Iloilo CityDecember 3, 2018
Its the only Company I've joined that has an excellent benefit package.

Also this Company offers a lot of opportunity for all the agents. With regards to the Management, they are very flexible, very accommodating and always available to address agents concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STARTEK. Our community is ready to answer.

3.2Salary / Benefits