STARTEK Employee Reviews

Found 289 reviews matching the search See all 2,416 reviews
Fun
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 27, 2019
It was good experience and you will really learn on the company. They also have a excellent working environment and a lot of nice people working there specially the team leaders
Very Good Management, Co-agents are Friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 23, 2019
I worked there for 1 year and I can say that the Management cares about the employees, Agents are very friendly, Benefits are good (HMO plus 2 Free dependents), the work is very easy. I left because of proximity/ travel time from home to Startek was 3 hrs.What I can say is the Company that will like family, a place like home.
good training ground
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 23, 2019
-low salary
-more training provided for those with potentials
-small company
-work life balance are better than never
-location wise, not good for commute (Makati)
Salary / Benefits
Friendly Environment and providing good compensation
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 21, 2019
Been with startek for than 4 years and had a great brand culture. Management ensure that all employees had a career growth and providing good compensation.
I love working here
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  MakatiNovember 19, 2019
Being here at Startek is such a nice experience for me because I surrounded to many people who always think positive in life no matter what happened, problems are always there if you think it wisely it may control you all the times that may cause of negativity in life. Also being honest at your work is very important because this will be seeing of who you are.
High Salary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  makatiNovember 15, 2019
Encourage employees to take on different responsibilities outside their daily tasks.
Push employees to create challenging stretch goals.
Use GOOD one-on-one meetings for thought-provoking career discussions.
fun
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaNovember 11, 2019
Responsibilities:

• Activation
• Port In
• Consumer Credit
• Business Credit
• Sole Proprietorship

the account have been desolved and the salary is very low
Salary / Benefits
It was not very stressful but exciting
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaOctober 29, 2019
Know your culture and know what you want. Above everything be sure to know your english. They are also looking into your job history and how long did you stay there.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Weekends off is not sure
incentives
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  sm cyber one makati cityOctober 29, 2019
since this is my first BPO company i stay longer and its really nice to start with them. they teached you alot in terms how you can answer your customer how you can spoke with your irrate customer.
Pros
incentives
Cons
no career growth
Overall its okay.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityOctober 25, 2019
Same as other BPO, There are politics, from training to production. But in production we are just happy because we had a good and dependable TL, very nice.
fun work place
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  nepo angeles citySeptember 30, 2019
Fun work place because of the people we are working with,,,the supervisors are very helpful and friendly. self motivated people yo see everyday will inspire you to come to work everyday
Five starr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 15, 2019
Comfortable workplace and trainings are amazing. Staff and team leaders are approachable and always willing to help in any way they can. Overall, I had a great experience.
Productive and friendly workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mandurriao Iloilo City, PhilippinesSeptember 12, 2019
Answered phone calls from customers needing assistance with their accounts like paying their bills, placing orders or addressing issues with their orders and technical issues. Startek is a telecommunication company that has customer service contracts with 1800Flowers.com, Amazon, Spectrum and etc.
Pros
free lunch sometimes, free coffee, friendly workmates
Cons
Night shift
productive
Sales and Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 10, 2019
Startek teaches me a lot in handling customers complaints and issues by coaching and training us.The company also provides fun environment by setting up billiard tables, computer games and sleeping quarters as well where we can rest.
Professional team mates
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINESSeptember 10, 2019
Good team mate with a nice team leader that always support his agent willing to help a kind of work place that you can encourage other people to apply on this company having a good company back ground and good people each department this company is really best in terms of quality service in bpo industry.
Pros
Free food
Cons
8 Hours shift
Salary / Benefits
Good for newbies but not for tenured agents
Trainer (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 27, 2019
Pros: Very friendly environment. It definitely felt like my second home. Perfect for newbies in the call center industry.
No salary disputes which is a big plus for me.
Hmo is free, you can enroll upto two dependents.
Cons: HR is very biased. Yes, they do get the two sides of the story but if they are friends with the other side, then you're sorry. There is no chance for you to be heard. They act like they are the CEOs. Certified power-trippers.
Recruitment - Ok but there's a need for improvement. I think they are understaffed. And they need to look into shortening the recruitment process. It took me a very long time to finish everything.
Facilities: the ground floor cr has 6 cubicles but they only open 2 which is weird. Good facilities but its as if they don't want you to use them. Why? You need to email, or ask for a lot of permission before using the shower area, gym, sleeping quarters, karaoke room which is a bit of a hassle. And also the facilities manager is close with the HR powertrippers, so in short they are exempted from the strict rules of the said manager.
Operations/Management: Typical call center, lots of irate customers every single day. Its tolerable but some of the higher ups act like Gods too which made me feel unmotivated. No work life balance. Lots of mandatory o.t.
Salary and benefits: Not competitive. I can only compensate by doing OTs.
Employee Rewards, Events, Recognition: Meh. Did not feel it. No company christmas party or kick-off party. They seriously need to work on this part to keep their employees. A lot of people are resigning because they
  more... are not happy.  less
Nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloAugust 25, 2019
In terms of growth there is none because you always transferred to other accounts wherein you need to start from the bottom again. But still thankful because they're doing everything for us not to loose our jobs. Kudos!
Salary / Benefits
Startek is a good company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig City ,PhilippinesAugust 19, 2019
Startek is a good company but the account that I was assigned to was not. The process changes every week and they are not sure if the problem of customers will be resolved. As an employee , I lose self-confidence cause I can't confirm with the customer if the problem will be resolved. If they are sure that this thing or that thing will happen, of course I am confident to tell every customers about it
Na
TSR (Former Employee) –  MakatiJuly 28, 2019
Good and very helpful the support of Startek and all are same level respect to everyone and I hope I can work again and accept me in Startek company alot people helping
Salary / Benefits
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Angeles, PampangaJune 13, 2019
I've learned a lot with my co workers attitudes and their likes and dislikes. They are helpful enough to finish your job and promoting mutual relationship with others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STARTEK. Our community is ready to answer.

3.2Salary / Benefits