STARTEK

STARTEK Employee Reviews

Found 300 reviews matching the search See all 2,517 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I miss working at startek leaving startek is my biggest regret
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 21, 2020
awsome peeps really enjoy working in this company need to resign because of the salary offer but i might say this is the best training ground specially to a newbie
Good working environment.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityFebruary 8, 2020
Working at Startek was a great experience for a fresh graduate. The company has a good salary and bonuses especially in our account where I worked. The working environment was great as well.
Na
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigFebruary 2, 2020
The shifting schedule

The people are nice and friendly

The career advancement is average

The fun activities

The pay rate is average

The most enjoyable part is summer outings
Great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Iloilo CityJanuary 30, 2020
Such a great experience working at startek. Good leaders... Happy to be apart of this company. Helped me alot especially for my children. No regrets....
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with billiard table.
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloJanuary 8, 2020
The place has a complete facility. Has good benefits for me and my dependents. Security is great. Overall it is a good working environment except for the pantries.
competitive leaders
management i sok. exccept when we have sudden increase in call volume, they are just going to put extended hours on our schedule without telling us first
Pros
avail hours
Cons
unauthorized OT
Salary / Benefits
It is a good company and provide necessary benefits to their employees
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 2, 2020
I enjoyed working at Startek for the last 7 years and very grateful that I was able to provide for my family while having a good work environment. It is a best place especially for entry level applicants.
Review summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tiendesitas pasig cityDecember 27, 2019
I learned how to deal with different kind of people. The management is great, they accomudate all concerns. The most enjoyable part of my job are those activities every week
Great
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityDecember 17, 2019
Being my first job at this company was really helpful for my future because they help me a lot on how to budget money and time management. And also teaching me that work would be fun.
Graveyard shifts
Technical Support III (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 13, 2019
I definitely realized that the night shift an actual graveyard. It takes a huge toll on your body and you also don’t get proper nutrition because restaurants around are clos
Great workplace
recruitment (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 2, 2019
Well recommended in the business process outsourcing industry.

Legacy STARTEK employees are great. After the merging with aegis, culture and processes, including management executives have drastically changed
Fun
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 27, 2019
It was good experience and you will really learn on the company. They also have a excellent working environment and a lot of nice people working there specially the team leaders
Very Good Management, Co-agents are Friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 23, 2019
I worked there for 1 year and I can say that the Management cares about the employees, Agents are very friendly, Benefits are good (HMO plus 2 Free dependents), the work is very easy. I left because of proximity/ travel time from home to Startek was 3 hrs.What I can say is the Company that will like family, a place like home.
good training ground
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 23, 2019
-low salary
-more training provided for those with potentials
-small company
-work life balance are better than never
-location wise, not good for commute (Makati)
Salary / Benefits
Friendly Environment and providing good compensation
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 21, 2019
Been with startek for than 4 years and had a great brand culture. Management ensure that all employees had a career growth and providing good compensation.
I love working here
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  MakatiNovember 19, 2019
Being here at Startek is such a nice experience for me because I surrounded to many people who always think positive in life no matter what happened, problems are always there if you think it wisely it may control you all the times that may cause of negativity in life. Also being honest at your work is very important because this will be seeing of who you are.
High Salary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  makatiNovember 15, 2019
Encourage employees to take on different responsibilities outside their daily tasks.
Push employees to create challenging stretch goals.
Use GOOD one-on-one meetings for thought-provoking career discussions.
fun
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaNovember 11, 2019
Responsibilities:

• Activation
• Port In
• Consumer Credit
• Business Credit
• Sole Proprietorship

the account have been desolved and the salary is very low
Salary / Benefits
It was not very stressful but exciting
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaOctober 29, 2019
Know your culture and know what you want. Above everything be sure to know your english. They are also looking into your job history and how long did you stay there.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Weekends off is not sure
incentives
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  sm cyber one makati cityOctober 29, 2019
since this is my first BPO company i stay longer and its really nice to start with them. they teached you alot in terms how you can answer your customer how you can spoke with your irrate customer.
Pros
incentives
Cons
no career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STARTEK. Our community is ready to answer.

3.2Salary / Benefits