Easiest process in a BPO for me. Online registration, Initial Interview, Exams (number of exams depend on the account) and Final Interview.
First is the initial interview and the last is final interview
It depends on the number of needed employees. If they need lots of new employees, interview lasts 1 whole day which includes the screening, the supervisor interview, and the final interview.
Will start for piliminary interview discussing how to make for a costumer service as a excellent and also suggestion and question after that if you selected will continue in final interview
Normally it will start with an exam then initial interview, then followed by final interview.
Focus on your goals while at startek
- How should you prepare for an interview at STARTEK?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at STARTEK? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What if i didn't have/get my TOR from my school? did you allow requirements that "to-be-follow"?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at STARTEK?3 people answered
- Do you conduct training for new comers without call-center experience?3 people answered
- Is this predominantly dayshift job and no Sundays?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at STARTEK?2 people answered
- What type of exam does startek conducts?2 people answered
- If they told you to wait 2weeks for the final interview and the time will be at 9:30pm is it true?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at STARTEK?2 people answered