Yes. Sometimes there are no final interviewers available. But, do make sure to follow-up since recruiters tend to forget about you because they have a lot of applicants to think about.
The company typically calls out immediately and it schedules its applicants at 9:30 for management interview.
- How should you prepare for an interview at STARTEK?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at STARTEK? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What if i didn't have/get my TOR from my school? did you allow requirements that "to-be-follow"?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at STARTEK?3 people answered
- Do you conduct training for new comers without call-center experience?3 people answered
- Is this predominantly dayshift job and no Sundays?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at STARTEK?2 people answered
- What type of exam does startek conducts?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at STARTEK?2 people answered